Their love is destinated...

By suba30

Change is beautiful.. when we are brave enough to evolve it with the destination.. Lets see a broken relatio... More

Their Love Is Destinated..
1.. Happy Starting..
2.. Agitated with her arrival..
3.. Encountering the Past..
4.. Repenting for their Sin..
5.. Purab's concern for Pragya
6.. Abhi and Pragya's Meeting
7.. Pragya's Discomfort
8.. Dev's Unease And Abhi's Ardour
9.. Abhi's Hunch For Pragya
10.. Abhi's Innervation
11.. Revelation Of The Past
13.. Pragya To Help Abhi..
14.. Meeting Of DEVAKSHI
15.. Abhi's Envious Nature
16.. Abhi's Strangeness
17.. Blooming Bonds..
18.. Unwanted Misunderstandings..!..
19.. Moving On With The Reality..
20.. Dev To Stand For Sonakshi
21.. Tanu's Entry..
22.. Mehra Family And Tanu..!..
23.. Abhi's Regret..
24.. Abhi's Fluctuate Feelings
25.. Upside-down Trials
26.. Tanu And Bulbul's challenge..!
27.. Burning Bridges Between Love And Hate..
28.. Collided Hearts
29.. Just You And Me

12.. Wounded Hearts

636 222 62
By suba30

Hi friends.. ❤️
I know that I'm very late.. Extremely sorry for that.. ️❤️

Without wasting time, lets get into the story..

Happy reading.. ❤️

Part 12.. Wounded Hearts..

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Dev slaps Abhi continuously.. Which shocks Ragini and his mother.. But Abhi stayed quiet deserving it..

How dare you..!?.. Why did you do this with my di..!?.. Dev roars his voice and lifts Abhi..

Ishwari stood shattered looking at them, while Ragini stood ashamed sighting down..

Dev holds Abhi's collar and continues hitting him.. Pragya walks hearing the chaos that happened inside the room.. She tries to control Dev, but he pushes her and kept hitting Abhi..

Purab rushes inside the room and holds Dev's arm to control him, while Abhi stood up and Ragini walks towards him.. She stood folding her arms in front of Dev, and Pragya steps forward and Dev holds her arm..

Dev.. What are you doing..!?.. She asks in between her sobs.. And Dev says.. He has betrayed us di.. he has cheated you di.. Everyone here is your betrayer.. He shouts loud and  rushes towards Abhi.. He was about to slap him but Pragya steps ahead in between them and says.. I said you to leave him..!.. she says in a stern voice, while tears started to run down her cheeks...

Dev pushes Purab's hand away from him and walks aside, while Pragya turns towards Abhi and gives him a fragile look..

Abhi came forward towards Pragya and says.. I'm sorry Miss. Pragya.. I never meant to hurt you.. but I can't.. .. He pauses looking at her, who moves back..

Thank you Mr. Abhishek Mehra.. you have given me best wedding gift.. Atleast now you spoke the truth.. and I'm really happy for you.. I'm happy for you and the girl, for whom you refused to marry me.. Thank you so much.. Pragya sounded stern yet frail..

She walks towards Ragini and says.. I'm sorry ma.. .. She pauses and sighs as her tears hit her cheek once again.. I'm sorry... Aunty... thank you so much for your love.. I am not blaming you.. You should have asked your son's wish before giving me hope and your love.. or else we wouldn't have faced this day..

Ragini holds her hands saying... I'm sorry Pragya .. It's only my mistake.. I don't know that my son will humiliate me.. And above all.. He did cheat you and I'm the one who is responsible for everything..

Pragya removes the bangles that Ragini gave her and forwards to her... while Ragini was not able to control her tears...

Purab steps towards her and holds Ragini's shoulder.. Pragya kept the bangles in her hands forcibly and Dev came forward to hold her...

Purab took Ragini out giving a deadly glare at Abhi.. while he too followed them..

Almost ten minutes passed.. Dev, Pragya and their mom remained inside the room.. as they were not willing to face anyone outside..

Dev made himself strong pulling out his mom and Pragya out of the room.. Geetha rushes towards them asking... Dev baba.. what happened..!?.. everyone here are saying that the marriage has been cancelled.. Abhi's friend Purab said that their is some issue in the horoscope and that's why the marriage has been cancelled.. I can't understand..

The very next moment people who were present there started to criticize pragya and her bad luck.. some taunted about their past of how her father died saving her from the car accident.. and now her inauspicious marriage.. some even voiced about her character.. that Ishwari being a single mother failed to give them the good values..

The Dixit family stood numb on hearing the cruel words.. as a result Ishwari fainted ot and was rushed to hospital..

The doctors informed about her heart attack and mental trauma.. An immediate surgery was done.. even then they were not sure about her being back to normal..

The surgery took place but only she was saved from death ... she has slipped into coma.. Due to high blood pressure and her condition went more worse... the doctors informed which made Pragya and Dev to collapse completely..

On the other side..

The Mehras came to know about Ishwari's miserable condition.. Ragini along with Purab rushed to the hospital..

Abhi left to hospital and hides himself from everyone as he never want to hurt them more.. even though he felt bad about them, he was praying mentally for their well being..

Dev strictly refused Ragini to see his mother as he holds them the culprit for their family's misery..

Pragya was not able to come out of her mother's condition and she never wished or bothered to look up at Ragini..

After lot of waiting Purab took Ragini from there.. and they saw Abhi waiting for them out of the hospital..

Ragini steps towards him and slaps him saying... Are you happy now..!?.. because of you and your selfishness Pragya and her fa are shattered.. What if I had been in Ishwari ji's place , and you in Dev's place?.. Will you accept the same with your sister Sonakshi..?!.. Will you stay quiet like how you are now..!?..

All the while, Abhi stood calm and quiet with moist eyes.. while she continued.. I am ashamed to be your mother Abhi.. You made me to commit a sin of destroying a innocent girl's life.. But you know what, I'm so happy that, you refused to marry her.. Because you don't deserve Pragya and her family.. Just listen to me carefully... from now, your mother is dead for you... I'm not here to care about you..
Go and marry whom ever you want but don't dare to call me as your mother... She left away, while Abhi stood with tears in his eyes..

Purab walks towards him saying... I'm ashamed to call you my friend Abhi.. Today you lost your mother.. and also , you lost my friendship.. Purab left the place along with Ragini..

***End of the past***

Ma was completely shattered.. She didn't talk with Abhi after that.. Abhi started to avoid coming home.. Though ma was concerned about.. After all she is a mother.. how can she stay away from her son.. I convinced Abhi alot and he was back to normal day by day.. Purab says, while Sona and Bulbul were dumbstruck over the past..

Ma made sure to keep an eye on Dixit family then and there.. we still get to know people badmouthing Pragya and her family..

Ma considered Pragya as her own daughter.. she felt so lucky and blessed to get Pragya as her daughter in law.. but Abhi destroyed her happiness and messed up everything..

She tried alot to forget about it.. But the guilt never left her.. That's why she is behaving strange in front of Pragya..

And Abhi.. He is still stuck with that Tanu.. I tried alot to know the real side of Tanu.. But Abhi never bothered to listen my words... his blind love for her is making him to trust her alot.. Tanu is cheating on Abhi..

She is now out of country for her ad shoots... and she is happily hanging out their with that producer Nikhil...

I even showed Abhi some of her pictures with Nikhil.. but he convinced me saying that she is a model and this is nothing important.. Purab says looking at the girls..

I never thought that, Abhi bhai would do something cruel like this Purab ... but why...?!.. why you people hid everything from me..?!.. Sona asks in a chocking voice...

Purab sighs at her and says.. Because Ma never wanted you to hate him.. though she is angry on Abhi.. She can't see him dying of guilt... If we inform you everything then definitely you would have broke your relation with Abhi.. Ma never wanted that.. She wished atleast you should be with him.. so that he doesn't feel of losing his family.. And that's the main reason for me to be normal with him again.. Purab completes with a dejected tone..

Pragya is like my sister.. she was almost a guardian to me during our college days... After my UG, I went to Delhi for doing MBA.. I thought that she is busy in her life... But this is so ridiculous... God has done disloyal towards her... Abhi bhai is so wrong... how could he refuse to marry a girl like Pragya.. Bulbul sounded furiously...

Now the truth is out.. Sona and Bulbul.. I request you both to remain unaware of this in front of others... Purab says in a pleasing tone.

No Purab ... how can I..!?.. I won't.. bhai has to answer me... Ma was right... what if I was in Pragya's place..!?.. Sona said with determination...

What's the use Sona.. Is anything gonna change..!?.. No nah..!.. the pain given cannot be taken back... And about Pragya.. I am happy that she has moved on in her life... I know she has not forgotten what happened with her... but.. she is really a very kind women.. Abhi is so unlucky for not getting her into his life... And Pragya is so lucky for not having him in his life.. Purab says..

Hearing him Bulbul and Sona looked at each other in dismay... as they too felt same as Purab..

They reached home with a heavy heart after witnessing the truth of the past..

_________

Will be continued...

If you like the update.. Vote and share your views..

Thank you..

With love..
Suba❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

532 163 14
Loving a broken person is not easy you have to pass through every trial still it's not guaranteed that you can have that person.....❤️‍🩹💫🥀
57.3K 4.5K 35
Two soul which doesn't know they are meant for each other, when they met for the first time. But Destiny played a game with their life, Will they rea...
558K 38.3K 78
#1st Book in 'Tangled Series.' Revenge and Love, I was tangled between both of these. Once I loved but that love took everything from me, it destroy...
214K 9.2K 26
I was about to end my life when he saved me. He mended my broken heart with his love and care. He was fast very fast. He told me his darkest secret...