Curious: Restless ~OUAT Fanfi...

By xlaurynwritesx

Rest•less unable to rest or relax After discovering her family and her powers life continued to be hectic f... More

•Neverland•
•Map•
•Dreamshade•
•The Cure•
•Brave•
•Skull Rock•
•Home•
•Switched•
•Goodbye•
•Castle•
•Shooting Practice•
•Preparation•
•The Ball•
•Sort Of•
•Confession•
•Memory•
•Missing Year•
•Forgotten•
•Courage•
•Shining Tears•
•Magic•
•Ignored•
•Remember•
•Family•

•Defeat•

280 8 2
By xlaurynwritesx

"I'll go get the Merry Men. The more backup the better. We need to protect your family from this witch." Zachariah said looking at her.

"Thank you." Maya smiled.

"Be careful." He said to her as he kissed her forehead.

"You too." She said before he left and the rest of them got in the car. Maya helped Emma set up a protection spell and then went into the room to check on her mom.

"Anything I can do?" She asked.

"No sweetie." She groaned. "Just be careful."

"Okay mom. Hang in there." Maya said smiling to her as her mom nodded.

She walked out to see Emma talking to David.

"Where do we need to go?" Maya asked looking to Emma.

"No where. I'm going alone." Emma answered.

"No you aren't. At least take Hook." David said looking to her.

"Are you insane?" Emma asked looking to David.

"Emma I can help." Maya said looking at her.

"No." Emma said looking to her sister.

"Are you kidding me?" Maya said looking to her sister with her arms crossed.

"Fine Hook is going with you then." David said looking to Emma. "You are going with her." David said to Hook.

"I thought you didn't trust me mate." Hook said walking over.

"Zelena backed out into a corner. You did the best you could." He said with a sigh.

"See even your father gets it." Hook said looking to Emma.

"Yeah because he knows about keeping secrets from loved ones." Emma said.

"Hey." David said.

"I'm sorry I'm doing this alone." She said again looking to David.

"I trust Hook too okay. It's not like you want me with you and he could be of some use." Maya said looking to Emma.

"What's he gonna do? He has one hand." Emma said angrily.

"I'm good in a fight." Hook responded.

"At the very least he can draw fire." David said.

"Fine! He can come." Emma responded as they walked away and Maya watched. Emma looked to Maya before Maya went into the room with her mom and dad. After talking with them for a little while she went outside and walked out to see Zach with the men.

"We are ready to guard. We won't go down without a fight." Zach said looking to her.

"I know." Maya smiled to him as she cupped his face slightly. She walked back to the room and her mom started to push. She stayed outside with Regina as she gave birth.

Henry walked over with Archie and they heard screaming come from down the hallway. Regina sent Henry away and her and Maya stood there.

"Stop this Zelena." Regina said as Zelena was in front of them. She put out her hands and Zelena knocked both of them out. When Maya woke up David walked out and Maya held her head.

"What are you doing? You'll get killed!" Regina yelled as she grabbed his arm.

"Someone's gotta stop her!" He said looking to Regina.

"What's going on?" Emma asked.

"She took your brother." David said looking to Emma.

"Because I failed?" Emma asked.

"We are all still here so you haven't failed yet." Hook reassured.

"How could you have failed?" David asked.

"Zelena took my magic." Emma said as Maya looked to Hook. She must've kissed him. "So now-" she started looking to Maya. "- it's up to Maya to finish this."

"She still has no idea about my magic yet." Maya said looking to them.

"The strongest light magic has to defeat Zelena. That's what Glinda said." David said looking to them.

"Maybe that just means I was meant to defeat her from the start." Maya said looking at her dad.

"If we take away her pendant then we can defeat her. Glinda told us all of her power is harnessed in it." David said looking to Emma.

"Then let's go defeat this witch once and for all." Maya said as they all walked out and headed to defeat Zelena. Robin and Zach joined them.

They got to a barn and saw her and Rumplestiltskin inside.

"It's not over yet." David said as they walked in.

"And who's going to stop me? One of the saviors? Neither of them have their magic." She chuckled.

"You really believe that?" Maya said looking to her as they all spread going for the items.

"I took away both of your magic. It was surprisingly easily for someone who's supposed to have so much power." Zelena said looking to her. "Rid me of those pests." Zelena said as she waved the wand making Zach, Robin, and her dad folly into hay.

"No." Maya said looking to Zelena.

"What? Hurt your little boyfriend?" Zelena asked looking at her. "Wouldn't be the first time." She chuckled.

"Don't you think you are crossing a line here? You could give up. You could stop this and become a good person." Maya said looking to her.

"And what makes you think I would do that when I'm already winning?" Zelena asked looking at her.

"Are you really?" Maya asked looking to her as she got closer. Flying monkeys started coming in. "After losing your whole life I'm surprised you didn't take time to check if you really are winning." Maya said looking at Zelena.

"And what could possibly defeat me now?" She asked.

"I can." Maya said as she put her hands up she used her push. Getting closer as the light magic burned her skin. Zelena fell on the ground and Maya took her pendant from her neck and green smoke came from Zelena into the pendant.

"How? I saw you lose your magic!" She asked almost crying. The portal started to close as everyone grabbed the things from the sides.

"There's one thing that you didn't put into play Zelena. Good always wins. It always finds a way, and now you are going to be locked up for a long time." She said as she grabbed the dagger out of Zelena's hand.

Regina went to Zelena and looked to her. Maya gave Regina the pendant and looked to Rumple.

"You failed. You're not going anywhere." Regina said holding the pendant.

"I beg to differ." Rumple said as he dragged her to him with his magic. "I'm going to make you pay for everything you've done to me."

Maya looked to him and to Zelena. She shouldn't die. Killing is wrong and there was no reason why they should just kill her.

"What are you waiting for? Just do it!" Zelena yelled.

"Gladly." He said as he put his hand out.

"Stop!" Maya yelled. He froze in position and looked to her. "Why? She's done horrible things! She deserves this." He said looking to her.

"And so have you." Maya said looking to him. "It's not right."

"She killed my son!" He yelled.

"How many people's sons have you killed huh? You've both done some bad things. And either way, do you really think Neal would want you to kill her?" Maya asked.

"Are you serious?" Rumple asked.

"She isn't going to die. Not today. Heroes don't kill. Not when there are other options." Maya said looking to him. "Today we won. And I, and you too, should continue to win as heroes." She smiled.

She ran over to Zach and hugged him. "Are you okay?" She asked.

"Yeah thankfully the hay is cushiony." He smiled. She chuckled a bit and they all walked out. Maya looked to her baby brother as she held the dagger. "What are you gonna do with it?" David asked looking to her and then to the dagger.

"I can't control him. It's not right." She said before getting a thought. "But I know who deserves it." She smiled as she looked to her dad. They got to the hospital and went to the back. As they walked back Maya saw Belle.

"Belle." Maya said as she walked to her.

"What happened? Did you all win?" She asked confused.

"We did." She smiled. "And I have something I want to give to you." She said as she put the dagger in front of her.

"Rumples dagger. Why are you giving me this?" She asked looking to Maya.

"A while ago, you comforted me on my time of need when everyone was gone." She said as she looked down. "Now I can finally repay you." She said as Belle grabbed the dagger.

Belle hugged Maya and she hugged Belle back. "Thank you Maya." She said.

"You should probably head to the shop. I'm sure he'll be there looking for you soon." Maya smiled lightly. She nodded quickly before running off. Maya went into the room where her family was and looked to her mom as she held her little brother.

"And look. There's your big sister who saved the day." Mary Margaret said in a baby voice.

Maya chuckled lightly as she looked to her mom and David put his arm around her shoulder.

"How could I not save the cutest little boy I've ever seen." She smiled as she looked at her small sibling. "Except now I guess I'm officially the middle child."

"And we won't love you any less." David said as he smiled to her. She smiled back lightly. They walked out and went to go to the loft.

"Emma How about you take your sister." David said looking to her.

"But-" Emma started as David gave her a look. "Okay."

Maya walked to the little yellow bug and got inside the front seat. Emma started to drive as Maya looked to her. "So are you gonna keep ignoring me?" Maya asked looking to her sister.

"Maya-" Emma started.

"No okay. What the hell is going on? Yu didn't want Henry to remember. You didn't let me help at all until there was no other options and you keep pushing me away. You didn't even bother to ask about Zach either." Maya said looking at her.

"It hurts Maya, okay?!" Emma said looking at her as she pulled over the car. "Right now the only thing keeping me at all from leaving is you." Emma said looking to her.

"What do you mean?" Maya asked looking to her.

"I know I've been pushing you away. It's what's easiest." Emma said looking to her.

"And what about Henry? Trying to keep him away too? Were you trying to take away what made me happy?" Maya asked looking at her. They were both on the verge of tears.

"No, Maya. I just didn't want Henry to deal with this again." Emma said.

"Deal with what? His life?" Maya asked confused.

"Everything in New York is easy. There's not always someone coming after us." Emma said.

"So it's just easier to leave me behind?" Maya asked as tears fell.

"I've been avoiding you because if I do it might be easier to leave." She said as tears fell from her eyes too. "But it's hard Maya. I know what it's like for you, because it's the same for me. Before I had my memories I remember always waking up in the middle of the night crying for no reason. I didn't realize until now that it was you." She cried. "Everything was taken away from you and I thought if I kept it that way you would learn to forget about us so it wouldn't be as hard."

"How could I ever forget about you? You're my twin sister." Maya said looking at Emma.

"I don't know. I just- I don't want to leave you again, but I have to do what's best for Henry." Emma said sniffling.

"Best for Henry or best for you Emma?" Maya asked looking to her. "Running away doesn't solve anything. It just drags on the problems longer." It was silent until they arrived to the loft. They got out of the car and started walking up.

"I wish you would've told me instead of pushing me away." Maya said crying. "It's hard, Em, when all I can do is watch from the side lines. Feeling like I'm not wanted again. You are the last person I ever thought would push me away."

"I'm sorry Mys." Emma said looking to her as she hugged her. "I promise to never do it again. I love you Maya."

"I love you too, Emma. The year without you hurt so bad." She said as she hugged her.

"It seems you got someone to help though." She said with a small smile looking to her. "So who is he?" Maya began to talk about him until it was time for Emma to go. Maya was glad to have found out what all of it was about. She realized what Emma was doing and also how she did it was wrong, but it came from a place of love so she forgave her. She was glad to have her sister back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

876 12 20
OUAT fanfic This picks up after the end of Season 4 and is basically my version of the first half of season 5. All rights go to ABC and Once Upon A...
374K 6.1K 33
There will me smut, action, violence, adventure, fluff, mystery, and romance. I picked the genre of this book as romance because it's mainly about Pe...
36.5K 612 11
You're just a girl living in Storybrooke. Your best friend is Henry Mills. He tells you how everyone in town is from a fairytale and you're the only...
1.5M 62.9K 200
(Twisted Wonderland X Fem! Reader) Y/n Wonderlin, the first girl in her family's bloodline. Her family is well known, even back then. Even tho she ma...