DON AMORE (Mafia Romance) 18+

By sultryslxt

Trailer for this book is AVAILABLE NOW! If you're interested in hot, sexy, sensual, fiery and action-filled c... More

DON AMORE
Cast/Character profile & Trailer
Prologue
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three
Chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty five
Chapter twenty six
Chapter twenty seven
Chapter twenty eight
Chapter twenty nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty one
Author's note
Chapter thirty two
Chapter thirty three
Chapter thirty four
Chapter thirty five
Chapter thirty six
Chapter thirty seven
Chapter thirty eight
Chapter thirty nine
Chapter forty
Chapter forty one
Chapter forty two
Chapter forty three
Chapter forty four
Chapter forty six
Chapter forty seven
Chapter forty eight
Chapter forty nine
Chapter fifty
Chapter fifty one
Chapter fifty two
Chapter fifty three
Chapter fifty four
Chapter fifty five
Chapter fifty six
Chapter fifty seven
Chapter fifty eight
Chapter fifty nine
Chapter sixty
Chapter sixty one
Chapter sixty two
Chapter sixty three
Chapter sixty four
Chapter sixty five
Chapter sixty six
Chapter sixty seven
Chapter sixty eight
Chapter sixty nine
Epilogue
BONUS CHAPTER #1
BONUS CHAPTER #2
BONUS CHAPTER #3 - FATALÈ
ALDILÀ AMORE / SHORT STORY
Q&A

Chapter forty five

65.8K 1.8K 1K
By sultryslxt

Adriana's POV

After what occurred last night, I was absolutely shaken. I was in paranoia the second I woke up in the morning but Dante was here by my side, assuring me that everything was going to be alright.

Right now, we were at the hospital once again. Dante had informed the rest of the family back in America and they were absolutely devastated because there was nothing they could do. Rosalina and Constantino first insisted that they visit Italy but Dante somehow stopped them from coming.

"Bella!"

I glance over my shoulder and immediately experience a wash of relief all over my body.

"Tony!" I call out as I stood up from my seat and reach him. Once I did, I wrapped my arms around him and whispered, "Thank God you're fine."

"Don't worry about me Adriana, I've always got it sorted." He bragged before he chuckled as he pulled away from me.

"Where have you been?"

"I've been back at-"

Just as Tony spoke, my attention was driven away from him because behind Tony stood Fabio and Dante.

My eyes followed Fabio as they were trained on him; he seemed totally out of it. A cast held his right arm while he sauntered towards us with Dante, obviously with a straight face.

"Fabio..." I whispered and by the time they both reached us, my heart was filled with so much content because Fabio was here, alive and breathing. "You're awake.."

"Have been for the past twelve hours Fiore, what is your point?" Fabio remarked with a quizzical stare,

"Thank God..." I close my eyes, ignoring Fabio's sardonic comment and feel my head spin for a second before I open them and smile up at him. "I'm glad you're good now and I'm sorry."

"For what?" He glanced at Dante before he looked back at me,

"I'm sorry that this happened to you." I confessed as I watch all three boys, trying to get my words across before they could speak over me. "We all know who did this and why they did it and for that, I am very sorry."

"Adriana," My gaze sets on Fabio who called me, "he will repent for what he has done and caused, none of this is your fault. Anyway, your apology is not going to do us anything. However, I appreciate your concern."

Just as Fabio spoke, Dante approached me and took my hand in his, when he did he squeezed my hands and assured me like how he always did.

"There is no need for you to apologise Adriana, none of this is your fault."

"Ah... I see where this is going..."

Dante's brows snapped in a furrow before his gaze turned to Tony and Fabio. I blinked before I also turned my gaze to them to see Tony standing there, with a smile on his face while his eyes trained on Dante's and I's hand.

"What?"

"How long have you piccioncini been at it then?"

My eyes widened as Tony smiled at the both of us trying to contain his laughter in. I quickly pull away from Dante and look away timidly, avoiding their gazes.

"Tony, shut the fûck up." Dante growled,

Tony covered his mouth and sniggered while Fabio bite his lips trying to contain his smile. I glance up at Tony and caught him wink at me and thats when I couldn't hide it anymore; they all knew.

"Can't wait to see little versions of yourselves." Tony coughed into his hand.

Much to my surprise, both Tony and Fabio burst out laughing at Tony's little remark, and to say that their comment struck me the most was a lie because when I glanced at Dante, my breath halted for a second.

Dante's facial expression was priceless.

Dante's face was twisted with surprise as he glared wide-eyed at Tony who was in hysterics. Fabio looks back and forth at us before he set his gaze on me with amusement written all over his face.

The fact that Dante's face was hilarious at Tony's comment, I couldn't help but snigger. I covered my face when Dante looked back at me with surprise still stirring in his eyes.

After a few hours of waiting back at the hospital, the doctors had finally given us the permission to meet Mia who was still apparently unconscious. Right now, we all walked into her room to find her spontaneously awake.

My heart hammered against my chest when she turned her gaze to us as we entered the room; she was in a very bad state.

My heart was in my throat when we reached her and that was when I was able to see how bad her state was; it seemed as though she was going to die.

"Mia..." I whisper as my shaky hand reaches her arm, once my fingers run along her skin she flinches away. She immediately sets her frantic gaze on her left where I was standing but when she recognised me, she eased to my touch. "I'm so glad you're awake."

Mia didn't really say anything but just clawed my wrists. I watch her with anxiously as I wondered what would've precipitate this kind of frantic behaviour; it was like as if Mia was cautious, or in other other words she was trying to hide away from something.

"Dante," I call out and as soon as I looked over my shoulder, all three boys turned their attention on me. "can I speak to Mia alone?"

Both Fabio and Tony watched me with approval before they set their sorrows down and glanced at Mia who was obviously suffering however, Dante didn't give me the approval. It seemed as though he wanted to stay here when really, that is unnecessary.

"Please?"

Once I gave Dante a pleading look, he set his concerned gaze on Mia who turned away and then nodded his head at me for the final approval. Once all three men left, I grabbed a stool and sat next to the bed where Mia was laying on. I take her hand in mine again and clutch it, giving it a reassuring squeeze hoping that she would talk to em today. Once Mia turned her gaze back on me, she began to sob.

"Oh..Mia. Mia, what's the matter? Are you in pain?" I rub her hand and frown, "Come on Mia, you can tell me."

"I know who did this," She said and my eyes widened at her revelation, "and..and I can't believe he did this... I thought he loved me."

Although Mia had not yet given me the name of this culprit, I instantly knew it was the man she was talking about the other day but for some reason, I felt an eerie shiver run up my spine. I had no idea why I felt like that but my subconscious at the back of my mind was give me a lot that it may be someone in particular that did this, and I was scared to death.

Was Antonio her love interest?

God No.

"Mia... you have to tell me who did this. If you don't tell me, any one of us could be next or you may get hurt again." I convinced her and the more I did, she sobbed again as she clutched onto my hand.

"I can't..." she whispered, "they're gonna kill him. I don't want him to die Adriana, I love him.."

"What is his name, Mia?"

"Lu... Luca Bianchi. His name is Luca Bianchi."

***

As of right now, I was definitely mind-blowed. Mia's revelation was definitely the reason why I felt so disoriented because I was thrown; how did I fail to see this coming?

I was seated on one of the benches outside the hospital as I was still reeling to come to terms of this shocking revelation. I left Mia about ten minutes ago when the nurse entered her room requesting me to leave so they can check up on her.

Just as I felt myself drift from reality, I heard a voice I really needed to hear.

"Gattina?"

My gaze lifted up off the floor as I meet his concerned gaze; Dante stood in front of me with both his hands buried in his pockets. My lips spread out in a thin line as I try to contain my frown or any signs of panic because I did not want to make this about myself. Mia was injured so the boys were required to deal with that right now.

"H..hey.." I greet as I shuffle on the bench to create space for him to come and sit. When he saw that I moved, he automatically approached the bench and sat down next to me.

"Are you alright Adriana?"

"Yes."

"You don't seem alright..." he examined me as usual, "Adriana if something has happened, I am required to know right away for your safety... our safety. What happened?"

I let out a shaky breath before I turned to Dante who raised his brow at me, indicating to me to carry on. I close my eyes shut and gulp before I open my eyes and sigh.

"Mia knows who did this."

"What?" Dante piped, "What do you mean?"

"She saw who shot Fabio and..her." I explained, "But Dante, you need to calm down."

"Well did she tell you who is it then?" Dante asked, ignoring me but as soon as he did, I was able to tell how his anger was already fuelling inside of him. When I did not answer him, Dante grabbed my arm to gain my attention, a small gasp left my mouth when he held me.

"Y-Yes.. his name is Luca... Luca Bianchi."

As soon as I confessed, I feel Dante's grip on my arm loosen and I immediately look away because I did not want Dante to see my traumatised expression however, just as I try to compose myself, Dante grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him.

"I will get him for what he has done to Mia and Fabio." He informed me and I nodded my head, still keeping my eyes away from him. "I will also get him for what he has done to you."

I felt like my heart drumming against my chest when I threw my gaze at Dante who watched me with a frown, like as if he was disappointed in himself for some reason. My heart palpitated in my chest when he breathed heavily and then blinked a couple of times to get rid of tears.

The fact that Dante already knew what happened put me in some sort of ease because I did not want to explain to him what Luca used to do with Antonio; I would only be reliving the torturous moment.

"No..." I shake my head and pull away from him, "this is not about me, it's about Mia. Luca hurt Mia, not me."

"Adriana, I don't care what happened, he still hurt you and it makes me so fùcking mad. No matter the amount of convincing you do to me, I will always do what I need to do."

I shake my head refusing him to react in this way because realistically, if he continued to behave like this, things would escalate very quickly. He will die and I don't think I'd be able to live with that.

"Dante, listen to me," I cup his face in my hand, "taking drastic me-"

"No Adriana, you listen to me!" He cut me off and immediately, I was caught off guard because Dante practically barked at my face. "I spent years convinced that you were living your life without me when really, you were being tortured by those motherfùckers and I did nothing about it. I did not keep you safe like how I promised so for you to convince me not to take drastic measure will not work. I will do anything to make them suffer, take every opportunity I find to give them what they deserve."

"But it's not your fault Dante, why don't you understand that?"

"Although you say it's not my fault, it still doesn't change what happened does it Adriana?" He fired back, "And I will not sit back and wait for something to happen, in fact I will make them suffer for what they have done to you. Please don't stop me."

I watch Dante with a small frown once I realised that there was no way I was going to convince him out of this; Dante was going to do what needed to be done and there was nothing else for me to do but just prepare for the war that is about to happen.

_____________

Hey guys!
How'd you find this chapter?!?!
Let me know in the comments.

And guys I'm still having a decision on how many more chapters left AND I'm so excited for you to read my second book of this series!

Today's the 28th July and guess what it is???

MY BIRTHDAY! 🎉

Please leave a vote,
Thank you for everything and I love you all!
Until next time,
Laya x ;)

Edited Feb 2020 - how old are you? Guesses on what my age is right now? ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236K 5.6K 69
Valentina and Valencia were living a normal mafia life. Their little family of three ever since their mother died and their brother left but their li...
294 17 17
mature book 18+ While most men are dying to get out of the mafia, Gio was dying to get in and lead it. Aurora leaves it all behind to be with the lo...
2.2M 82.6K 52
(BOOK 3 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) COMPLETED READ MIA REGINA AND ESCORT ME BABY BEFORE YOU READ THIS. This book CANNOT be read as a standalone. * The rea...
149K 2.2K 28
When Andrea is sexually unfulfilled with her fiancé she turns to her dominant best friend Lorenzo Marino one of the biggest mafia leaders for help. ...