Mine

By itsbeccaxx

Nobody understands Brad and Liv's love/hate relationship. When they first met he try's to brush her off, he c... More

You'll be mine
Are we?
Pretend
News
Mind games
TGIF
I dont have feelings
R u Con?
What is caring
Alone
Meant to be
Tilly
Bad
No
Jealousy
The girl with no regret
Help us
Im true
Come back
Wtf!!
Who are you?
The sleepover
Sorry :/
The gumball kiss
Just a game
Hit
He-devil
Floury mess
Prison mate!
Block
Its not over
I didnt mean it
Check it out
Forgotten
Baby

I will

3.2K 88 0
By itsbeccaxx

"What the fuck Connor!" I screamed at him as soon as we were out of ear shot.

I could've sworn he smiled before quickly hiding it.

"I thought you liked Tilly." he said shrugging his shoulders simply.

"I...I...I don't know anymore." I mumbled.

I pulled him behind the stage, I had to tell him everything.

I breathed out slowly, I had to explain.

"I... the first time I saw Liv was on stage, she was in the audience, she stood out immediately..."

I stopped and he looked at me sympathetically urging me to continue.

"It wasn't just because of her beauty, she stood out cause of her 'don't care' attitude. She wasn't like the others, she challenged me and that's what made me want her more."

"Erm Brad...."

I cut him off, I had to get this out or I would break down.

"No listen. I tried to trick myself, prove myself I was over Liv. I told myself I couldn't be falling for a stranger. But I had."

"Brad... seriously..!" Connor mumbled.

"No Connor, you don't get it! I went after Tilly because I thought I could get over her. I cant. Seeing her here, now, her beautifulness, I can't take it! I need her back in my life, it's killing me."

"Brad." Connor motioned behind me swivelling his eyes.

A heard a cough.

I really didn't want to turn around right now.

I slowly spun back to see her, she wasn't stood still anymore.

She started running, her eyes filled with tears.

Liv...

She raced down an alley out of sight.

I stopped, my heart lurching.

I saw Bella and James chasing after her, calling her name, closely followed by Connor.

I couldn't run.

I couldn't move.

I could only watch in pain.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

830K 69.4K 34
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
731K 21.2K 23
Beau HATES Oliver Fowler. But Oliver doesn't hate Beau.. quite the opposite actually. Oliver is the univeristies 'Golden Boy', adored and admired by...
2.5M 147K 48
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
186K 11.4K 13
"α€˜α€±α€Έα€α€Όα€Άα€€α€œα€¬α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€α€šα€Ί α€„α€œα€»α€Ύα€„α€Ία€œα€Ύα€―α€•α€Ία€žα€½α€¬α€Έα€œα€­α€―α€·α€α€²α€·.... α€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ία€›α€•α€«α€˜α€°α€Έα€—α€»α€¬...... ကျွန်တော် α€”α€Ύα€œα€―α€Άα€Έα€žα€¬α€Έα€€ α€žα€°α€·α€”α€¬α€™α€Šα€Ία€œα€±α€Έα€€α€Όα€½α€±α€€α€»α€α€¬α€•α€«.... α€€α€»α€½α€”α€Ία€α€±α€¬α€Ία€›α€„α€Ία€α€―α€”α€Ία€žα€Άα€α€½α€±α€€...