(Emison) Teacher's secret

By emisonforever19

Emily Starts college she has a secret she is intersex . what happens when she develops a crush on her Englis... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
Chaper 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
A/N

chapter 23

9K 154 48
By emisonforever19

                     Alison's pov

As I lay in bed with Emily naked next me to cuddling, I can't stop thinking about last night ,it was absolutely incredible. Everything about it was amazing, i loved how loving we both we're towards each other and especially how Emily  was so gentle,caring . I  couldn't Ask for someone better than her she's amazing.  I'm starting to fall in love with her, i know it's early days yet, but she makes me feel so complete. I've never actually felt this  way before it's very overwhelming for me.

I look up to give Emily a kiss however I find she's already awake  smiling at me lovingly.  I look up at her while  kissing her on the lips, touching her face softly.  We both look down at the covers  and I notice Emily has a hard on, so I go under the covers without saying a word to her . I start to suck her hard  cock  spitting on the head of her cock  while slowing wanking it.  Hearing Emily moan  gives me a tingle in my pussy. As I suck her cock. Emily lifts the covers up while  I'm sucking then I suddenly stop. 

"Mmmm that's all you're  getting for now Miss Fields  "

"Oh please Miss Dilaurentis you can't just leave my cock  like this "
Emily  giggles

"Okay  but can you  say to me please Miss Dilaurentis  will you suck my cock ? "

"Please Miss Dilaurentis will you suck my hard cock? "

"You're wish is my command Miss Fields "

I start by sucking Emily's hard cock while looking into her eyes . I know she will love that as I know she loves my blue eyes ,I deep throat her cock whike wanking it moaning as I do it. I feel Emily getting more tense ,as I'm sucking her cock grabbing hold of the bed sheets in pleasure.

"Mmmmmm fuck Ali more omg keep going ahhhhhhh I'm getting so close "

'Mmmmmm fuckkk Em you're cock taste so yunny i love you're cock" 

As I'm sucking her cock while concentrating on her cock head licking around the shaft of her dick.   I hear Emily moaning really loudly as she explodes over my face .

"MmmMMM ahhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkk I'm cuming so hard for you Ali MmmMMMmmmmmm "

I let Emily's cum drip down my face while kissing her passionately. We both look at each other with love .

" Ali i love you thank you for the best wake up call I've had in a long time "

"You're welcome Em I loved it you're cock is so tasty "

"Well I'm glad you like it Ali do you want me to please you before college ?"

"No Em you can please me later you owe me one "
I get up from the bed winking at her

I come back from the bathroom to find Emily getting ready rather quickly, but then I guess it's because she knows I'm  going to be late Teaching. I go downstairs. Unfortunately I have to leave pretty much straight away, as I've got a lesson to Teach   Emily comes down from upstairs while fastening her jeans . I smile at her while giving her one last kiss .

"Em I'll see you at college i best go I've got Teaching "

"Okay that's fine I've only got History and English today with one sexy Teacher "

I giggle while grabbing my bag  from the sofa
"Oh yeah and who would that be then Em? "

"It's you Ali of course it's always been you I love you and drive safely please"

"Awww Em you're cute I love you too and I will do same to you too especially if you take that bicycle "

We both laugh ,when I say that because we both remember when I nearly knocked Emily of her bicycle   accidentally with Cece in the car. It obviously wasn't funny the time but now we both have a joke about it.

                 Emily's pov

I get back to my house switching on the Tv for a bit, while making myself something to eat . I don't start college until 12.30 today . I can't believe me and Alison had sex last night, it was the best ever I'm so happy she's my first , it was so special . I've never felt this way at all towards anyone even with Paige I wasn't like this.  As I'm sitting on the sofa, eating my lucky charms cereal,  I hear my phone vibrate.  I check my phone it's a message from Alison .

Hey babe just so you know I'm at college now just so you don't worry I love you don't be late for my class or I'll have to teach you a lesson 😉😉 xxx

I'm glad you got to college safely I love you too I miss you already 😩 ohhh well I might be late on purpose then if you're going to teach me a lesson 😜😜😜 xxx

Alison doesn't reply ,so I assume she's already in class Teaching, I dash upstairs getting changed while brushing my teeth at the same time. As I'm brushing my teeth ,I hear my phone ring I gargle the mouthwash quickly spitting into the sink, then rush downstairs thinking it's Ali calling me ,however it's Hanna .

Hey what's up Hanna are you okay?

Yeah I'm good are you still coming out tonight i won't see you today as I'm not in college I've got it History work to catch up on

Yes I'm still coming out tonight but it won't be a late one for me as I got swimming practice at 9.

Oh okay that's fine see you tonight Emily

I get to college going straight into my History lesson, all I can think about is Alison. I wish Alison could come to the house party tonight with us i would love more than anything for her to come, however we can't because of obvious reasons with her being a Teacher. History seems to have flown by I head to English with Aria .

When I get into the classroom I sit down at my usual seat next to Aria. Alison is writting something on the board, I can't help but to think of how sexy she looks right now. We are starting this new book ,she asks the class  a couple of questions,however when ever I put my hand up she seems to be picking this new guy who has joined the class called Noel, which is getting on my nerves.  In the end I start writting my Clexa story which I get in trouble for .

"Excuse me Miss Fields we are supposed be answering questions not doing you're own work "

"Well Diss Dilaurentis i was putting my hand up to answer but you kept picking the same guy to answer the questions "

"Miss fields how dare you speak to me like that I will have a word with you after class "

I look to my left to see Aria laughing at me, I'm glad she finds it amusing because I don't. I listen to Alison reading some of the questions out, however I know the answer to some of them but I don't choose to answer. I'm being stubborn .  Class ends Alison closes the door walking towards me sitting on a chair .

"Em are you okay? Why did you go all moody with me in class? "

I look at Ali while letting out a sigh feeling guilty of how I spoke to her
"I'm sorry Ali just when you kept picking the same damn guy to answer the questions I was just feeling a little..... "

"You mean you was feeling a little jealous Em ? "

I look away not making eye contact feeling awkward
"Well .... erm yeah I guess I was only because you kept constantly choosing him "

"Em you're silly come and give me a kiss I wouldn't hurt you "

I walk up to Alison giving her a kiss on the lips ,while holding her.  We both fight for domaince however she wins as I  let her .

I stop while looking at her smiling
"Ali wait are you thinking what I'm thinking? "

We don't even communicate  with each other as we think the same thing.  we put loads of chairs by the doors , making sure  no one can get in, while closing the blinds making sure there's no camera's in the classroom luckily there isn't. We waste no time undressing each other trying to be quick.  Ali tries  to get me on her desk however I don't let her at all .

"Ali  lay down on you're desk and I'm  in charge now let taste your pussy" 

"MmmMMM fuck Em go on and be my naughty student "

As Ali lays on her desk I start off from the top sucking and kissing her neck making my way down to her body while kissing her and sucking her tits softly  while looking into her blue ocean eyes  . I hear her moaning slightly which excites me even more. I go down to her stomach kissing her inch of that,  when I get to her pussy I lift my head up .

"Miss Dilaurentis are you ready for this ? "

"Yes miss fields I want it so bad just fuck me "

I keep putting my tongue off and on her clit  teasing her.  I continue to do it until she complains .

"Em stop teasing my pussy is so wet please "

"MMMM fuck okay Miss Dilaurentis "

I continue licking her pussy putting my tongue slowly  fucking her pussy with my tongue ,while rubbing her clit with Hand   I hear her loudly moaning trying not to be loud.

"MmMMM my gosh  Em more Fuck you're so good at this mmMMM more I'm getting close "

I don't reply back to her i just keep licking her pussy going in and out with my tongue feeling her body tense , as I'm licking her pussy deep and fast. I feel her cum over my tongue from her wet pussy ,Ali moans rather loudly, so i come up to her face kissing her lips softly .

"Shhhh Miss Dilaurentis you're going to get us in trouble "

"Well miss Fields for what you just did to me I think It would be worth it "

I giggle while as she pins  me down to her desk getting on my cock riding me
Slowly picking up the pace.  I rub her  tits while she rides me cock she kisses me on the lips lovingly.

"Fuck Em I'm going to cum down your hard cock so hard mmmmmmm"

"MmMMM fuck yes Ali cum for me i want your cum down my dick "

As Ali continues to ride my cock a second later she has a orgasm exploding her cum down my dick. As I feel myself getting close, i have to pull out letting Alison wank me over her face  .

"MmMMM fuck Ali ahhhhhhhh MmmMMM Fuck I'm cuming  MmmMMM "

Ali and I get changed while kissing each other,  we both put the chairs and tables back to there normal places.

I stop what I'm doing and look at Alison 
"Ali that was incredible I'm so lucky to have you "

"I  know Em it was very sexy as we could of got caught  look at the state of my desk now "
Ali winks at me

I giggle while holding Alison's hand
"Ali I'm going out with Hanna tonight to a house party "

"Ohh house party sounds fun hope you have a nice time. oi don't go around kissing other girl's "

I giggle at her comment
"I wish you could come and I wouldn't do that to you "

"I'm seeing Cece tonight I think she's staying over she's been having trouble lately guy stuff "

"Yeah she told me in swimming practice .I hope she's okay I do worry about her "

"Oh do you now Em? Why do you worry about Cece ? "

I look at Ali while giggling
"Ali are you jealous ? "

"Well I.. ....  I'm asking why are you worried about her ? "

I smile at Alison as I can work her out
"I just hope she's okay that's she looked down the other day "

"Okay i undetsdnd I guess I'll see you tomorrow then Em "

"Yeah see you tomorrow I love you Ali"

"I love you too Em one more kiss before you go please ? "

Ali and I share a kiss on the lips before i leave her classroom . As I'm driving to Hanna's all I can think about is Alison.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter ? Thank you for those commenting voting,viewing you're support gives me motivation to write  :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.2K 896 32
After A Emily left to go to the Military but not before having a one night stand with her best friend? 5years has past and Emily is back and she's in...
53.4K 1K 37
Alison and Emily have been secretly seeing each other for months, but neither one have come out to their friends or families yet. What will happen wh...
34.4K 578 33
How Emison should have been I think. Emily is intersex.
24.1K 497 38
Read and find out Sorry suck at writing