Dear Daniel (A Diggy FanFic)...

By lulothagawdess

Nailyn Sierra Perez. 16 years old, and in love with Daniel Simmons, also known as "Diggy." She Writes In Her... More

Dear Daniel (A Diggy FanFic)
February 22nd, 2012
Innocent Liking...
Simmering Desire...
Shweet Vendettah - this is only the beginning...
Eye Opener.
Realization = Heartbreak
Vindictive Slut vs Witty Hoe
Are We Gonna Need a Soundproof Room?
You're wondering, Huh?
Fuck With Me, I Dare You.
The Lies You Tell
Fvckin Problems.
Ex-Ohhhhh.
Wait.... (teaser)
Wait.... (continued)
Chapter 16: Let the Games Begin...
Early in the Morning...
Something New.
You Playing Games, Homeboy.
Chill Down (Information Session for you peoples )
Decisions, Decisions.
Prom Dizzle! [22]
P R O M 2013 [23]
Are You My Daddy? [24 & 25] [FINALE!]
****** COVER CONTEST FOR SINCERELY LIFE! *******

Shweet Vendettah: Forgery is a BITCH (I'm done.)

15.2K 338 78
By lulothagawdess

Chapter Six: Shweet Vendettah: Forgery is a BITCH (Part II)

(Nailyn)

Why the fuck is he mad AT ME?

Like seriously, if its ANYBODY that he should be mad at, it should be IZZY!!! I just don’t understand him...

“You know I heard that Him and Izzy are back together?” my other Ride or Die, Syrina, said while we were walking to my car for lunch. I stopped dead in my tracks, for I was HIGHLY con-fucking-fused.

“They’re WHAT?!” I exclaimed. As soon as Kira was about to clear it up for me, I saw it. Daniel and Issabella walking out of the school like the event some days ago didn’t happen. They both look over here, seeing the shock on my face. Diggy, showed absolutely no emotion. As for Izzy, well she flipped me off and said “bitch” which I returned with a “fuck you dirty ass tramp.” The turned around and kept on walking.

My heart had been shattered.

Tattered.

Broken.

All because I didn’t tell him about his girlfriend, that he’s with today... and he still won’t talk to me. That’s all about to change, in the matter of one week.

Sweet Vendetta, let’s continue.

--

“Daniel!!! DIGGY!!” I yelled down the street as I saw him walking to the bus stop. “DIGGY!!!!! I Know you hear me!” I caught up to him, and turned him around. He looked gorgeous... and those big brown eyes were so glossy and shiny and just...UGH!!!

“You want a ride home...” I asked in the nicest voice possible. He gave me the evil eye and turned back around, and continued walking. I looked at him defeated. I mean... come the hell on! This shit is not that serious!!! Ugh. I’m done trying for now. I need to write.

*

“Nae, BREATHE IN... Breathe OUT.” Kira said calmly, as I was panicking.

“Kay, Rina. I CANNOT BREATHE FOR SHIT. This is worse than me losing my song book! This is my DIARY. Everything is IN THAT BOOK.”

“Calm Down. The last place that you took it was when?” Syrina said, sitting by me.

“In Miss Jacobs’ class, in the back room.” Kira looked at me with a “Damn...” look. “What?”

“The ‘Popular’ kids were in the class room when I went in there for my homework...I didn’t see anyone with it though...but HOPEFULLY someone put it in the trash.”

“WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT!!!!!”

“Because! If Miss J sees it, then she’ll take it out and put it in her lost and found.”

“True Shit!!! Yay!” I ecstatically said as my heart calmed down a little more. If anyone got their hands on that book, then they could ruin my life.

--

“Miss J!!! Have you seen a green, tattered notebook that says “DIARY” on the front?” I asked her as soon as I got to school.

“Ummm Yes! But Someone already claimed it.”

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTT!?!?!

“A girl by the name of Issabella Martinez.” She continued.

“...My heart...” I said before I fainted.

(Izzy)

“Ii qott dhiss bxtch’s diaaryy! xD” I texted to my twin, Elizabeth

“Imma need you to fix that spelling, and why is that?”

“Beecuzz, shee fckedd uhp myi lyfee, soee why cantt Ii fck hersss uhp?”

“Because, One, Karma is a fucked up bitch. Two, you was tryna get dirt on her, and she put your shit out there, which everyone knew except Daniel...so wha exactly DID she fuck up?”

“Ughh, yhuu noee helpp. Ii’ll see yhuu wehnn Ii qett homee.”

“Aight bye.”

I got off the phone with Lizzie and sat in Danny’s car as he was getting us stuff from Taco Bell. I looked through the tattered ass diary of that sorry trick Nailyn.

“Future wife?! Mother of his Kids?! His first?!”

Hmm... “Never be a gold-digger....”

I’m about to play with this bitch’s life, with the click of my mighty sword, my pen.

(Nailyn)

*Two weeks later*

I’m done with this Vow of silence that he’s doing against me. He’s gonna talk to me sometime soon, and that sometime is today. I pick up my phone and at the time I unlock it, he texts me, telling me to be at his house ASAP.

Don’t have to tell me twice.

--

*Knock Knock*

“Diggy, it’s Nae!” the door unlocks and there he is, shirtless, looking down at me. It takes all the strength in my body not to do him right here right now!

“Hey Lynn.” He said, showing me in “Go sit on the couch.”

“Okay....” I said, walking over to the plush cream colored sectional sofa. One of the dogs, Raspberry, climbs on my lap. I renamed her because I kept forgetting her actual name, so she only replies to that now.

“Know anything about this...” He said throwing my life right beside my lap. I look at him, and he has a red tint in his eyes. He’s pissed, but off of what? Wouldn’t he be more embarrassed.

“It’s my diary...”

“And It’s all about me. Stories, poems, songs, pictures, everything...”

“Diggy I...”

“You disgust me.”

“WHOA? What was that shit for?!” I said, putting Razz down and looking him in his eyes.

“April 27th, 2012. You think I’m stupid piece of shit for going back with Issabella and that you should dump the stupid bitch and fucking be with you.”

“What? Daniel, where-”

“May 1st, 2012. You hope that I fall off of a building for not talking to you.”

“The fuck? I never wrote that!”

“May 5th, 2012. You just wanna fuck the shit out of me then leave me hanging when I say I love you. You want to be with me for only my money because you see how successful my father is and how successful I’m going to be or already am. You only want me for my money, not my looks, because according to you, I’m ugly as shit.”

“Daniel, WHERE ARE YOU GETTING THIS FROM?!”

“You’re stupid fucking diary! Everything you’ve written overlooks everything I’ve read from 2010! And to think that I FELT that you were the one! But I see that that’s not true! It’s okay! Because I know that Izzy IS! I mean come on, she’s a freaking GODDESS and you’re a troll. She can please me better than you’ve ever wished. She’s the one for me. You’re nothing but a gold-digging, using ass SLUT! And if you really think I’m all that shit, then get the fuck out of my life. Don’t call, text, Oovoo, Skype, Tweet, Facebook, Talk, Write, NOTHING. I want ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU. I HATE YOU.”

“Daniel...”

“Don’t “Daniel...” Me! I HATE THAT SHIT.”

“Diggy...”

“Shut Up and get the hell out of my crib.” He said grabbing my arm and dragging me to the door. I break free and give him a piece of my mind. First by kissing him with the most pleasure, anger, pain, and hopefulness that I can give. I pull away and I have his full attention.

“Good, FIRST, you’re not about to be grabbing me like that, I’m not ya fucking CHILD. Second, IF you REALLY knew me and LET me plead my case, then I could have told you that my book had been missing for two weeks. What’s the date? May 5, 2012. Now how is there an entry in my diary from TODAY when you’ve had it all damn day? If you knew me like a best friend supposed to, then you would know that I dot my I’s with a bubble and not a dot. That I also don’t spell “you” and “yhu” and that I don’t call you “Danny” I call you “Daniel.” That I don’t write “Forever Diggy’s, Nailyn.” in any other ink OTHER than lime green ink. You would know that I would NEVER talk about you like that! That ISSABELLA HAS HAD MY JOURNAL FOR 2 FUCKING WEEKS, AND BEEN FORGING THE SHIT OUT OF ME. IF YOU REALLY KNEW ME, YOU’D KNOW THAT I LOVE YOU FOR YOU AND NOT THE MONEY YOU STUPID ASS PIECE OF SHIT!!! Now if you so-called “love” me, then don’t talk to me, and I won’t talk to you. For being my best friend, you believe the gossip before asking the source. Goodbye Daniel, you disrespectful piece of shit.”

He stood there, dumbfounded, as if I told him that I was terminally ill. “Lynnie-”

“How long have we known each other Daniel!? Since we were 11! I HAVE BEEN BY YOUR SIDE FOR 5 Years! AND YOU GIVE IT ALL AWAY FOR SOME SLUT THAT YOU MET LAST YEAR?! Hoes over Homies then. I hate your guts. Deuce.” I said, as I left from his house. I was too through with him, and now it’s Issabella’s turn.

--

“Hey Nae!” Lizzie said as I gave her a hug. “What you here for?”

“To see your sister...”

“Oh...you found out about it huh?”

“Yep...and now she’s about to get the beating of a lifetime.”

“Told her karma’s a BITCH. Go on head. Clean up when you’re done.” She said as she retreated back to the den. I walked up to Izzy’s room, and opened the door to find her and two other dudes doing the do. As I take out my iPhone and start recording, I yell, “Well hot damn! Won’t the porn industry LOVE this! WAIT? What about all the other niggas IN THE COUNTRY? You 18 girl, I can do it!” I keep recording as she keeps going, then looks my way and scurries over to stop me from recording. The two other dudes bounce the hell out, leaving me and Izzy.

“You bitch.” She says, wrapping the covers around her. “You wouldn’t dare show it to Danny.”

“Why not?”

“Because, I he already hates you. Why make it more?”

“Touché. Well I guess I’ll keep it for emergencies, when he needs reassurance that his girlfriend is a hoe. Him and the WHOLE school.”

“Bitch why won’t you just back the fuck down?! DIGGY DOESN’T WANT YOU! HE WANTS ME! HE WANTS ME TO BE HIS BABY MOTHER! HIS WIFE! HIS FIRST! NOT. YOU.” she says, and I catch her with a right hook. Soon, we both start fighting like it’s the fight for our lives. 1 hour later, we both sit on other sides of her room, bloody, bruised, and tired.

“You win. If you want him so badly, you can have him. I’m tired of trying to get revenge. But I’ll warn you, the day you break his heart, is the day that you’ll be sorry.” I say as I get up and leave. I’m just tired. If he wants her, he can have her, because I’m officially done with Daniel Dwayne Simmons III.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

327K 9.6K 52
YN (Your Name) is an upcoming artist and is known around the country. It's her first tour and her tour mates include the very own Mindless Behavior...
9.6K 261 10
(Wattpad is on their BS so I had to put the story on complete) Welcome to New York! Where there's problems a plenty and Mutants to spare! Having rece...
645K 24.7K 67
Kayla, 17. She is trying to do what she has to do to provide for herself. Kayla's dad was always there for her, loved ANC cared for her, they had a g...
2.5K 22 20
i'm really bad at descriptions. there is no plot to this story, just purely fluff/entertainment. my writing evolves over the time ive been writing th...