Jack Skellington x Reader (b...

By CommentsByCrossfire

This is one of my favorite story of an 'Jack Skellington x Reader.' I can't remember the name of the author w... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 (Lemon)

Chapter 6

6.3K 195 29
By CommentsByCrossfire

You and Jack made your way up to his large castle. You began to think about what was going on between you and him. 'So he's the king and I'm a queen but we aren't together? Or was him asking me to be queen a proposal?! I didn't even think about it that way! But I don't want to just go out and ask him that would be embarrassing. But what am I going to do I need to know this!' You sighed causing Jack to turn to you.

"Is something the matter?" He asked. You smiled up at him then changed to subject.

"Jack, why are you so polite?" Jack looked at you confused then laughed.

"Why do you ask?"

"Well I mean, you're so nice to me and we really just met and you don't know much about me. It's just a lot different then what I'm use to." Jack stopped and pulled you into his arms. You froze out of shock.

"Well you are the queen for one. I would hope that the king would be polite to his queen." He said smiling down at you.
'HIS queen! Did he seriously say that?!' You got to the entrance to the castle and Jack pushed open the doors.
"But you are correct in the fact that I do not know all that much about you so why don't we start now."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.1K 1K 26
You're a scientist's daughter who was asked to come to Pandora to take her place after she passed away. When you arrive, you discover a lot of things...
378K 32.8K 93
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
71.5K 3K 74
This is not a kids story. Sometimes the villains have to win. "You said you'd do anything." "I guess I lied."
1M 33.7K 80
"𝙾𝚑, 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖! 𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜! 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢'𝚛𝚎...𝚍𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚕𝚐ä𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑...