Chapter 10

Sally and you have been walking for a while now. She took you out of the town and into the dark forest and has yet to say a word to you. So you stayed silent and admired how creepy the trees looked and how darkness seemed to bleed out over the sky the farther you walked. Sally was now in front of you and walking at a rather quick pace.

"May I ask where we are going?" You managed to spill out getting winded by the increased speed.

"No." She said sternly. She then turned her head to look at you and grew a sinister smile across her face. "It's a surprise."

Your eyes lit up at the words.
'A surprise?! This is awesome thank you Sally!' You yelled inside your head. You then heard a stick snap behind you. You turned quickly only to be meet with darkness. When you turned back you had to run too get up with Sally again, apparently she had not notice it. You shrugged it off when you got to a clearing. An old broken down mansion stood in the middle of a knee high grass field. The moon seemed to shine down perfectly at the house showing every crack and misplaced shingle on the place. She looked at you.

"The surprise is inside." She said walking to the door. You jumped with excitement.

"This is so awesome Sally! But we just met so why are you being so nice to me?" She shrugged.

"Because this is what friends do." She smiled and started to push the door open revealing an eerie darkness.

Jacks POV

I walked into the forest that Sally led (Y/N) into. Why was she taking her in here? I walked around trying to listen for them when I heard Sally yell 'No'." I turned and finally found them walking rather quickly. I stepped to follow them but I stepped on a branch. I dove behind a tree hoping that they did not hear me. When I got back up to look they were gone. I sighed walking in the direction that I lost them hoping to find them once more.

I was about to give up when I stumbled onto a field. I saw on old mansion standing tall in the middle. Its outers were ripped apart and rotting and probably it's inside as well. Nobody was aloud out here no one even wanted to be out here. This was Oggie Boggies hide out. I heard Sally's voice and hid under the tall grass to stay hidden. When I looked up Sally was opening the door and (y/n) was walking in. 'No! What is Sally doing?! I need to help (y/n), Oggie could kill her!' I walked silently though the field and began to come up with a plan to save my beloved queen.

Normal POV

As Sally opened the door you didn't know if this was such a good idea anymore but walked in anyway. You looked around not seeing much to the place when Sally slammed the door shut. You looked back at her but frowned as soon as you heard the door lock. She then started to push you towards a door at the other end of the room.

"Sally what are you doing?!" You yelled trying not to trip on anything lurking in the darkness.

"Shut up!" She hissed back. It's true you didn't have any friends but you knew they would not speak to you like that. She pushed you up against the wall and opened the door. A strange stench filled the air as Sally yelled.

"Hey Oggie~ I brought you a surprise!"
'Oh the irony.' You thought rolling your eyes. You heard a deep chuckle come through the door.