Why can't you just accept me...

Por Chhanchan

Deniz Yildizi House is 18 years old hybrid girl, she's half wolf half mermaid but just like all other werewol... Más

Chapter 1 : Mate?
Chapter 2 : Stay Away
Chapter 3 : Heart Attack
Chapter 4 : Hospital room
Chapter 5 : Rogue
Chapter 6 : Rose
Chapter 7: Darcy Zoma
Chapter 8 : Beloved
Chapter 10 : Complicated
Chapter 11: A Mermaid
Chapter 12 : Good bye
Chapter 13: Welcome home
Chapter 14 : It's your choice
Chapter 15: Luna
Chapter 16: Beutiful and Mine
Chapter 17: Perfect just perfect!
Chapter 18: Busted
Chapter 19: Secrets
Chapter 20: Hidden past
Chapter 21: Heat
Chapter 22: Annoying fairy
Chapter 23: My Deniz
Chapter 24: Safe Haven
Chapter 25: You asked for it
Chapter 26: I can't lose you, Mate
Chapter 27: The key to my Leon
Chapter 28: Complicated
Chapter 29: Not my mate anymore
Chapter 30: Fare enough
Chapter 31: The end
New story
:)

Chapter 9 : The party

6K 191 18
Por Chhanchan

It's 6:00 PM now and Rose have just finished my makeup, "Rose we are already late, I look nice there is no need for final touch" I said to Rose as she kept asking me to sit down to let her do me a 'final touch' .

I looked at my reflection for the last time, the dress from earlier and the smoky eyeshadow made me a whole different person, Rose is such a talented girl, she look amazing in her red dress herself.

I heard a phone ring indicating a message have arrived and looked back where Rose is standing, she glanced up to me and then back to her phone typing something on it "It's Mason, he's asking when we are going down" she stated "let's go" I said and we walked out of the room.

  When we reached downstairs the place was a amazing although I planned with them the decorations, Jessy said that she's going to do some changes but from what I see it's a whole different place from what it's was supposed to be, the music is boosting loudly, there are blue and purple flashlights on the ceiling and a bar in the side, the couches had been removed but thankfully the karaoke stage is here and not out of our plan.

"Wow so beautiful" Mason said walking towards me "Thanks" I said and frowned, he never comment about how I look before "Not you fatty girl" he said and hugged Rose then pulled back to give her a kiss on the lips.

I rolled my eye, of course he is not talking about me.

"Mason don't be rude she look dazzling" Rose said hitting Mason playfully on the chest.

"Thank you Rose, I just wish my brother learns from you" I said grinning at Mason, "Okay okay she look beautiful but not as much as you do" he smiled at her and she blushed.

My ship just sailed, I looked at them with a smile tugged on my face.

'After fifteen minutes'

   "Where is Cara?" I asked because I need to give her her gift "she's dancing with Jen in the middle" Mason said pointing in their direction.

I looked over to where he pointed and turned around again to tell Rose to come with me but she was busy making out with my brother, I seriously feel like a third wheel now, I signed and walk towards the dance floor, I'll sit on the bar until Cara and Jen finish their dance, Jen is turning Cara around before catching her from behind and they swayed slowly, they look very cute together.

"Hey, what do you want to drink?" a familiar voice said behind me so I turned around to see the bartender "Levi!!" I said shocked "what are you doing here, aren't you the Delta of this pack? I mean there are a lot of other people who are more suitable for this position" I said not hidden my shocking tune and he chuckled loudly.

"Yes, but you don't know what kind of things happens when Jessy choose the bartender and plan a party" he said which made me think something happened in the last party they had.

"So what will you drink" he asked again "Soda" I said and he turned around and prepared the drink before handing me the glass.

The song has finished and the birthday cake arrived at the same time, everyone started to sing the happy birthday song so I walked towards them and sang with them too.

Rose and Mason came from behind and stood next to me, we all sang the birthday song together. Jen held Cara hands in his own "Happy birthday my love, I love so much and please know that without you I'm nothing, you are mine and I'm yours forever" Jen said kissing Cara on her forehead and all the pack members clapped, whistles and murmurs filled the room.

everyone walked towards Cara and wish her a happy birthday, I walked towards her too, "Happy birthday Cara, I hope you have a very happy year as well, this is your gift" I said handing her the bag. "awww, you didn't have to, thank you very much" she said hugging me and I hugged her back. "I'll go find Rose" I said and she nodded her head smiling.

  I looked around to see where are Rose and Mason because they were right behind me but now I can't find them no matter how hard I looked. I walked through the crowd and went outside, I looked around me but no one is out there, when I was about to head inside again I heard a thud so I walked to the side of the pack house where the sound came from.

I stood there shocked, my heart beating quickly, I held my tears from falling, it's hurts so much, seeing your mate with another girl kissing when you are the one who supposed to be in her place enjoying every moment in your life with him, feeling and touching him.

Alpha Leon is leaning on the wall and Camila is on her toes,kissing him, everything happened so quickly.

I retreated slowly, I wanted the pain to stop, I wanted Calista to stop whimpering.

from the first day I met my supposed to be my mate, my wolf is in constant pain. This is enough, no more pain, I walked towards them and pulled Camila away from Apla Leon and slapped her hard on her cheek, "Deniz, it's not what it looked like" Alpha Leon said and grabbed my wrist when I turned around to leave, I looked over to him, my eyes stinging me but I won't let my tears fall down.

"Don't you dare to touch me again, did you hear me" I said and ripped my hand from his hold, his eyes are dark, fear, anger and sadness is written on them but this is the least of my problems, I pushed him away from me and he backed out multiple steps.

I ran into the pack house again, my tears slipped out from my eyes , this is not the first time I see them together It's hurts like hell, "Deniz" I heard Alpha Leon calling me from behind but I walked further in the crowd to lose him.

"Deniz, come and sing" I heard Rose calling me from the karaoke stage waving her hands up to me. "Deniz, wait" I looked over behind my shoulders and saw that Alpha Leon is closer now so I rushed towards Rose and jumped on the stage, people started to shout 'sing' and Rose handed over the mic to me. I looked behind and saw that they are going to play 'Love the way you lie'.

     I looked to the crowd in front of me and saw Alpha Leon is approaching the stage but he stopped when I start singing. My eyes were closed the whole song.

"Just gonna stand there and watch me burn
But that's alright because I like the way it hurts
Just gonna stand there and hear me cry
But that's alright because I love the way you lie
I love the way you lie"

I sang as the tears came out nonstop, mates were dancing slowly, other pack members were swaying slowly with the rhythm. the song ends and I get down of the stage and went straight upstairs, I can feel Alpha Leon behind me, his sweet scent feels intoxicating right now, I opened the my bedroom door, slammed it closed and locked it twice.

"Open the door Deniz, now" Aloha Leon demanded but I shook my head, "go away, I don't want to talk to you" I shouted at him, I took my heels off and went under the covers crying my eyes out, Alpha Leon banged on my door so hard that I thought it may break. "Open the damn door now or I'll break it" he said as if he was proving what had I just said, I stopped crying and wiped my tears harshly with the back of my palms.

"I want Rose, call Rose" I need her right now, she's the only one who knows about us and I don't feel like I can handle this alone my phone is in Rose room and I can't mind link her so I can't contact her in any other way. I heard shuffling outside the door, "Okay but promise me you'll talk to me after that" he said and by just hearing his voice the tears start running down my cheeks nonstop again "I don't want to see you don't you get it!" I cried out.

I heard him sighing "I'll call Rose". he said and his voice was so close from the door like he was leaning on it or something like that.

  After like ten minutes I heard a knock on the door "Deniz, it's me open the door" Rose said and I walked towards the door to open it and as I unlocked the door I heard her say "William is here too".

I opened the door and hugged her tightly Alpha Leon showed up from behind her, "Deniz" he said but stopped from saying anything as I glared at him, I wanted him to see the pain and to feel it through my eyes.

I stepped back so Rose and William can come in, Rose entered the room but when William was about to, Alpha Leon grabbed his shoulders harshly "Where do you think you're going" he said angrily to William, his eyes are darker than I ever seen before.

William frowned deeply and didn't know what to say his eyes shifted between me ana his Alpha so I grabbed his wrist and pulled him in. Alpha Leon growled loudly at me and untangled my grasp on William's hand "Don't" he said but Rose pushed him back gently but with little force until he's out of my room "Leon please don't make it harder than it's" Rose said and Alpha Leon growled and punched the wall.

I flinch and stepped away from him, he looked ready to kill someone, the air is thick with tension, he looked over to me his eyes soften slightly when we made eye contact, he sighed closing his eyes and when he opened them again they were blue. "Rose see me later" he told Rose and went downstairs.

"What the hell just happened" William asked looking at me but I couldn't help but cry. I walked to my bed and sat down, Rose is next to me. she moved her hand circles on my back in attempt to soothe me. "Heey it's going to be okay" Rose said titling her head to the side. "How ? please if you know how it's going to be okay tell me, because I'm tired from all this shit" I said and sucked in some air and held it inside my lungs because I wanted to say something but what words can describe what I'm feeling right now? I released the air exhaling slowly "Today in the store, I thought that things are finally going in the way it supposed to be, he was nice and gentle, I .." I trailed off as I feel lump in my throat and tears started to fall down again. "Shhh, what did he do to you, you was doing fine the last time I saw you" Rose said hugging me to her chest.

William crouched beside us next to the bed, "Deniz, He's your mate right?" William asked and I pulled back from Rose embrace to look at him, I saw something in his eyes that I couldn't describe, I nodded my head and looked down to my hands in my lap. "I don't know what happened but believe me Alpha would never do something to hurt you intentionally, he may seem rough but all of us know that he care about the people he love which means he will never do anything that hurts them" William said putting his hand on my thigh.

I looked at him and shook my head "I saw him kissing Camila outside the pack house, if he's like what you described him then, I guess I'm not someone he care about" I said and Rose gasped putting her hands on her mouth while William raised his brows and disbelief is written on his eyes.

"I don't know what to say, I.." William trailed off running his hand through his hair, "I'll talk to him for you" William said and my eyes widened "No, please stay out of it, if he want to be with someone else then let him be" I said and William frowned, the last thing I need is someone get between us. I sighed and rest my head on my hands.

No matter how much I tried to held my tears from falling down, they wouldn't stop. "Deniz, why don't you sleep, huh? I will come to check on you later you need to rest now" Rose stated and I nodded my head in agreement, I laid down and felt William covering me, he leaned down and kissed my head "Sweet dreams" he said and walked away.

I heard my bedroom door open then close. The silence swallowed me to a deep sleep in a matter of minutes as the tears dried on my cheeks.

________
I hope that enjoyed this chapter, Don't forget to vote and comment if you like it :)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

595K 22.9K 40
Rely only on yourself. This is the rule Ren, an eighteen-year-old werewolf, lives by. Since the early age of ten she has only one goal on her mind;...
1M 31.3K 67
Book 1: The Submissive Series Xander is the Alpha of the Crimson Moon Pack, the most powerful Pack in the supernatural world. He is a strong and po...
531K 13.7K 33
Aubree Bradford has just been moved across the country with her pack, the Silver Moon Pack. She's the daughter of the Alpha of their pack. Aubree enr...
366K 16.7K 44
"I don't want a mate, need a mate or have a mate. Nothing you say is going to change that." Alpha Aidan of the Fervidus territories has been longing...