My world

By Tangled_blonde

This is a story about a young girl who had a bright future ahead of her. Her life gets changed when she is ta... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 (An unknown fate ahead)

Chapter 6

39 0 0
By Tangled_blonde

Chapter 6

(Sophia’s P.O.V)

The next day had come and the king hadn’t come back in the room to check in on us. I fell asleep on the couch with Damon behind me again and blaze slept on the floor in front of me. We are in it together as wolves and as a small pack.

We had a plan on how to get out and were relying on each other, I am now fully healed and are ready to fight.

After waking up didn’t want to wake the boys but I had to get up and stretch my paws. I crept off the couch and went to the door to see what i could hear. 

I heard Blaze and Damon wake up and come towards me. ”What are you listening for” Damon asked with a sleepy expression.

“There’s a slave vampire coming”, we are still in our wolf forms and are ready to leave.

We rushed behind the door so we would surprise whoever was coming in. The door opened and Damon pounced on top of the vampire who turned out to be Scar. ”Come on”, Damon said to me and Blaze, we had left the room while Damon had locked Scar in the office.

We walked through the mansion making sure no one saw us. We walked down the hall and heard the king speaking, we all froze and looked at each other. He heard us and we started to run past all the slaves and into the main room of the mansion. We ran down the stairs and to the front door, we turned around and saw the king.

“You three will not leave this mansion alive”, he ran at us. “We need to leave NOW!”, I was scared, scared that we weren’t going to make it. I opened the door Blaze and Damon ran out of it and I closed it behind us.

We ran and ran as fast as we could none of us wanting to look back and see the kings eyes. I stopped running and nearly fall over, I looked back the king was standing there. His eyes were glowing red and wolves were coming out of the mansion and were running towards us.

I screamed in my mind link with the boys and they stopped running and turned around. They screamed to me “Let’s go your brother is waiting”, they made me turn and started running again.

The three of us were running side by side and my brother was in my sights and we soon court up with him. “Brother it’s good to see you again”, we crossed the kings land and into another vampires territory. It took hours and hours of running before we reached it.

We were running and we ran straight past the other mansion, now the wolves from the kings mansion would be busy with the other mansions wolves. This was giving us plenty of time to get away, we stopped at the river. The river was rushing fast.

Damon went first and I followed and Blaze and my brother followed me. We nearly got swept away by the water but my brother had a rope in the water for us to hang on to that was attached to the other side. Without it we would have been swept away for sure.

We shook our coats, we all had wet fur, I didn’t like having my coat wet, we followed Striker until we reached his house. Chloe came running out and gave her dad a big hug. We went inside the house it was an old cabin it fitted right in with the forest. “There are clothes for you all, Sophia yours are in Chloe’s room and guys yours are in mine”.

We got dressed and I heard something out side and I got a bad feeling. Damon looked at me “Sophia, what’s wrong?”. We got up and ran out the door and straight to the forest and to the river, I froze at the sight of the king and his wolves on the other side.

“How did the king get past the other mansion”? I asked Damon. “He won’t be able to cross the river the water is rushing too fast”, Damon reassured me.

A couple of minutes later Blaze court up with us and was surprised to see the king. “What is he going to do I wonder” Blaze said.

I heard a gun fire and check myself to see if I was hit and then I turned to see my brother on the ground. He had been shot in the head! I turned around and shifted to my wolf, I wanted to cross the river and tear the kings throat out. I was furious, then another shot went off and I noticed Damon fall to the ground holding his shoulder.

Blaze had shirted and was growling furiously at the king as I was making sure Damon wasn’t seriously injured. “Damon are you alright are you badly hurt”, he shifted to his wolf. “I’m alright” he said and got up and stood next to me and Blaze as we were growling at them.

I heard Chloe scream and turned around and she was next to her father’s body. “We need to go” I was telling Blaze and Damon. Damon took Chloe to her room while me and Blaze took my brother’s body round to the shed. “I’m going inside to look after Chloe can you take care of Damon”? I asked Blaze. He gave me a nod and I went inside and got changed and was now comforting Chloe.

I held her tightly to me until she stopped crying. “You have still got me and the guys, we will look after you”, I gave her a smile and she smiled back and squeezed me tight. “Do you want to go and see how the boys are doing”? She let me go and nodded.

Damon was on the couch and had blood coming from his shoulder. “Blaze can you take Chloe into the kitchen to get something to eat please”?  He nodded and took her into the kitchen.

I was so furious about what the king had done but I was sad as well. I got the wet cloth and dabbed Damon’s wound. “Please get better Damon”, I whispered in his ear. He opened his eyes and grabbed my hand I was shocked, but I just gave him a hug.

I heard a voice in my head say “Mate” and then I stopped hugging Damon and was just staring at him. He pulled me next to him and whispered into my ear “Mate”,  I whispered back the same thing. I hugged him and gave him a smile and lay down next to him on the couch and nestled myself into his side and he rapped his arm around me.

I was enjoying being held by him after all he is my mate, I can’t believe that I found my mate and that it’s Damon. We curled up in each other’s arms and fell asleep on the couch.

I woke up and Damon was still asleep, I was surprised that he was sleeping through the pain from being shot. I noticed Chloe curled up beside the couch on the floor. I got up off the couch making sure that I didn’t wake Damon.

“Chloe, wake up”, she opened her eyes and looked at me with a disorientated look. “Sophia?”, she asked, “Yes it’s me, come on you need to go to bed”. She got up and I took her to her bed and she fell asleep as soon as her head hit the bed.

I watched her as she slept, I put her pink fluffy blanket over her so she wouldn’t get cold. I heard someone coming and I knew it was Damon. I got up just as he made it to the door, “I was wondering where you were”, he asked.

“You shouldn’t be up and you know that”, I said with a concerned look, “come on back to the couch”. I sat him on the couch and I could see he had lost blood and needed something to eat.  “I’m going to cook you something to eat, what would you like”? He looked at me, “Just cheese on toast will do thanks”.

I was in the middle of cooking when Blaze came in. “Where have you been?” I questioned him, but he didn’t answer my question. “Would you like me to make you some as well?”, This time he replied. “Yes, thank you”. “Are you alright?” “You seem distracted”.

I finished making the toast and he said “I just buried your brother”.

I was frozen at the thought of my brother’s death that had just happened a few hours ago. I was awakened from my daze and gave the boys their toast.

I sat on the couch next to Damon and gave him a smile as he slowly got up. “So you two are mate then”, Blaze asked. I was surprised that he could sense the connection that had only been made a couple of hours ago.

Blaze finished his toast and went into one of the guest bedrooms to sleep. Damon finished his toast and went back to lying down on the couch. I put the dishes in the sink and got Damon off the couch and put him in a double bed.

He looked deep into my eyes, I went to walk away to clean the dishes but he stopped me. He grabbed my arm and pulled me onto the bed. ”Stay, please”, he said. “Ok I’ll stay and I will do the dishes in the morning”, he smiled at me because I was staying with him.

“When do you think we should leave?” he asked. “What do you mean?” I asked. “We can’t stay here the king will find a way across the river” he said worried. “We have to be far away from his land, to protect ourselves” he said.

He pulled me closer to him and gave me a kiss on the lip’s which made me blush, it was our first kiss. I rapped my arms around him, “We’ll talk about leaving tomorrow when your healed”.

We curled up together tightly because it was going to be a cold night.

I woke up and Damon was still fast asleep but I could hear Chloe in the lounge room. I took a quick look at his arm and it looked healed. I tried to make as little noise as I could as I left the room to check on Chloe.

I walked out to the lounge room and she was dancing to some music that she was playing. I sat on the couch “Chloe can I talk to you please?”. She turned her music off and came and sat next to me on the couch.

“Are you alright?” I asked. “I’m trying not to think about it” she said while lying herself on the couch with a little sob. “Are you going to be ready to leave with us?”. She hesitated before she replied “You’ll look after me?” she question. “Of course I will look after you, you’re my niece”, I said with tears nearly coming to my eyes and gave her a hug.

“Is there anything that you want to eat or do?”, I asked. She giggled, “Can I go and jump on the bed to wake Damon up?”. I gave her a smile “Haha, ok but we need to be quiet”. She smiled and got up off the couch bursting with energy and excitement.

We were on our way to the room Damon was on, when Blaze came out “Where are you going?”, I asked. “I need to go out and hunt something” he said with a serious face. I did want to ask why so I just let him go because Chloe was pulling on my arm.

She kept pulling me until we reached the room Damon was in, I peaked in the door to see if he was still asleep. He was still asleep from what I could see he was tucked up in the blankets and he looked cute. I smiled at Chloe and she crept in the room as quiet as she could so not to wake him.

I closed the door behind me and Chloe was in position and ready to jump. “Sophia what are you and Chloe doing” I heard him say threw our mind link. “Please just go along with it Chloe needs to have fun to keep her mind off of her father’s death”. He didn’t reply so i knew that he was going to go along with it.

Then she jumped on the bed and Damon looked so drowsy when he was being woken up by Chloe jumping up and down on the bed. I went over to him “Morning sleepy head” I said. He looked into my eyes and said “Morning beautiful” and he gave me a kiss on the lips.

I looked up at Chloe and she was still jumping on the bed. Blaze was gone for hours before he returned. Me and Damon were keeping Chloe busy and making sure that she was having fun. When Blaze came back and had the smell of blood on him. He had a shower and got some fresh clothes before we all discussed about leaving.

We decided on leaving but we have nowhere to go but that’s better so the king won’t know where we are. Damon’s wounds had healed so we could all move as we normally would be able to. We packed only what we needed in bags and bought what little food was left. “Are you ready”, I asked Chloe and she nodded. We went to my brother’s grave and gave him a fair well before we set off.

We started walking and we could hear wolves howling because it was night time and there was a full moon. Me and the guys were trying as hard as we could not to change and howl. But Blaze couldn’t control himself and changed and began to howl uncontrollably. He looked like he had lost his mind and then it hit me that he was communicating to them. He was about to tell them that we were leaving before Damon jumped on top of him.

Blaze looked angry that Damon had stopped him from communicating with them, after all they were the only thing he had to a pack. I guess that he didn’t see that we are now his pack and not them.

He was growling at us with great anger, Chloe was scared and was hiding behind me and holding on to me tightly. Blaze was full of power and aggression towards us as if we had been enemies for years.

“Forgive me Sophia”, I heard Damon say as he shifted and turned to attack Blaze. They growled at each other with such anger and were sizing each other up for a fight.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please let me know what you think i would really like to know. (Thanks)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 6.8K 200
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
1.1M 31.5K 47
Alexandra "Alex" Doherty is the girl everyone envies. She's well liked, is the captain of the soccer team, has a great group of friends, her boyfrien...
1M 32.5K 70
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #1 in overprotective #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her ent...
70.4K 2.8K 37
α΄…Ιͺᴠᴇʀɒᴇɴᴛ; ᴛᴇɴᴅΙͺΙ΄Ι’ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ α΄…Ιͺκœ°κœ°α΄‡Κ€α΄‡Ι΄α΄› ᴏʀ α΄…α΄‡α΄ α΄‡ΚŸα΄α΄˜ ΙͺΙ΄ α΄…Ιͺκœ°κœ°α΄‡Κ€α΄‡Ι΄α΄› α΄…ΙͺʀᴇᴄᴛΙͺᴏɴꜱ.