What luck //Adym yorba lastma...

By Axhlxy0_0

Hi I'm Alex I just moved to L.A and started working here. I'm going to move in with my best friend and I was... More

Long journey a head
Can't wait
OMG
It goes upward from there
The story must be told
The club
Tomorrow as promised part 2
Wide awake
Taylor
Finishing?
Fun
Dreaming of you
With Adym
Surprise
Next day
Another Day Another Dawn
Surprise
Holy crap
Tear drop

Tomorrow as promised

1.1K 22 6
By Axhlxy0_0

This is going to be a really long chapter to make up for not updated for a long time I hope you enjoy. Also if you want something to happen or have and recommendations I might use yours. :)
I get home and Taylor is sitting on the couch crying. I walk up to her and ask, "What's wrong?" I sit down and she just sobs louder. I grab her in a comforting hug and pull her head to my chest. "It's going to be alright, I'm right here. Tell what has gotten you so worked up," I say sounding more worried then concerned. "Some one messaged me and said I was a dirty slut and I was a gross lesbian bitch that didn't deserve my job at all," she whispers with sobs in between words. I always got really pissed off when people said stuff like that especially when it was towards Taylor. People hated on me for being bi and for not deserving the fans I had, but I didn't care. I never cared what people had to say about me. All I cared about was being who I wanted to be, that's why Taylor was my best friend she liked me for being me not some person who was famous or cool. "Dumb bastard," I growl under my breath. Taylor hears, she doesn't really like when I act like that because she's scared I'm gonna make a scene with the person who did this. I wanted to so badly to but I wasn't going to. Anyway who cares what that douche had to say. Taylor was beautiful, caring, funny, sweet, and my best friend and that's all that mattered. "Don't. I know you want to protect me from them but you won't always be there to help me," she says. I get angry again," Don't you dare say that, I will be here for you forever, as long as you want me to." I whisper the last part because I wanted to be Taylor's best friend even after we were dead. I don't believe in heaven or hell but I do believe there is an after world and that at some point in the after world you are reborn. I wanted to be with her there and meet her in my next life. "Of course I will always want you to be around but soon enough you are going to get bored of having me as a best friend and move on." She says looking like she is going to start crying again. I hug her tighter and say," I will never get tired of you, you are the best person in the world no one comes close." She smiles and I smile back. We fall asleep, me still holding her with her head resting on my chest. I wake up and Taylor is gone. I feel kinda lonely not having her here in the morning. I get some coffee and eat a cold piece of pizza. I look at my phone.
Taylor: sorry I left without telling you. I had to go to work. I will see you tonight.
Alex/Me: it's okay. I'll see you tonight have fun at work.
Taylor: hey I was wondering if you wanted to go to Chinese for dinner someone at work told me about this place we've never been. I thought we could go after I get home.
Alex/Me: Definitely, I'd love to.
I loved Chinese. I saw I had a message from someone else.
Adym: Hey, when is it clear for us to hang out? Missed you last night after you left ;)
I smile I realize it was Adym
Alex/me: You can come over as soon as you want there is a spare key under the elephant. I just have to take a shower and get ready for the day but that's it.
Adym: okay I will be over in two hours. Sawyer and I are gonna get some breakfast and will meet you after that.
Time pass
I just finished putting my make up on and I am putting on some clothes when I hear the door open and Adym say, "Alex?" "Yes," I shout back, "I'm in my room you can come in it's the door on the left in the hallway. I look at myself in the mirror to make sure I look decent I'm wearing a pink sleeveless crop top with holes in it. black skinny jeans with rips in them and white with pink adidas sneakers. He walks in a little hesitant. I smile at him and say,"hey, how was your breakfast with sawyer?"
Sorry I ended it but it was getting really long but I am making a part two rn and I will also publish it some time today but it won't be until late at night sorry. Love you guys so much I hope you guys liked it💕 :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 14.4K 19
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
368K 6.1K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
395K 12K 93
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
1.1M 59.4K 37
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...