Memento (BoyxBoy)

By FrozenEscence

(Book 1 in the Memento series) All Adrian had to do was remember, but how could he remember if he didn't wa... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 15

914 60 0
By FrozenEscence

-Adrian's POV-

Zach stared back in confusion, and I had to stop myself from chuckling at the look on his face. I sighed aloud, making my way to the front door.

I approached the entrance, Zach snapping out of his state of confusion in the process, and started to follow me, his arms wrapping around my torso as I came to a stop in front of the door.

Behind it stood Jake, looking very confused at our intimacy. Crap. I kind of forgot about him.

"Hey, man. What's up?" He asked, scratching his head, obviously uncomfortable.

"Not much, Zach and I were going to head out of town for the day. Did you need something?" I didn't want Jake to think he could drag me along somewhere, today was for me and my keeper and well, I really shouldn't delay on visiting Galtolga.

"Oh...uh...I was going to see if you wanted to come bowling with a bunch of the guys but if you're busy...?" He grew pale, and I could feel the smirk on Zach's face as he gently ran his lips over my neck. I forced down a shiver as I tried my hardest to keep my attention on the boy in front of me.

Our friendship was weird, before I lost my memory we never even spoke, nor did we even make eye contact. We just kind of ignored each other and went on with our lives but after I lost my memory, I was lost and confused, wandering around school with no real point.

That's when Jake approached me, asking if I was alright. I didn't know how to answer, I felt like I'd just lost a huge part of me and, realistically, I did.

Anyway, he kept me by his side after that, became my friend and introduced me to his other friends. They welcomed me quickly, and I just kind of stuck with them after that.

But now I have my memory back, now I have my keeper back, and he was the most important thing to me, but something tells me my new friends won't be so okay with that.

They weren't open minded, not really, and just the thought of two men being together made them uncomfortable, the look on Jake's face as he watched us is enough evidence of that.

So, I can't help but wonder if they will accept me, but honestly, I couldn't care less if they didn't. Zach is mine, and there is absolutely nothing he or his friends can do about that.

"Sorry man, already made plans. Maybe next time?" I offered but his eyes were no longer on me, they were watching Zach in pure horror as he littered kisses on my neck.

He was so distracting, I almost forgot Jake was there and I had to force my emotions back, the last thing I needed was for Jake to see my eyes turn silver.

Just the thought of it made me mentally shiver, I became good at holding back my emotions and controlling my body, I had to be.

Plus, if I shivered physically, Jake would know it was from pleasure, and he'd probably be even more freaked than he is right now.

"That's enough, baby. You're freaking him out."

"Good." I felt Zach smirk against my neck once more, before Jake's attention finally fell back on me.

"Right...um, next t-time...yeah, cool. I'll just b-be going then," he stuttered, before he turned around quickly and practically ran to his car.

I forced back a laugh as I waved, before closing the door, turning to Zach with a serious look.

He smiled innocently before he tried to run. I didn't let him, my hand grabbed onto his arm before he could escape, a squeak leaving his pretty mouth as I caught him off guard, and pressed his body against the front door, my own body impossibly close to his as I held him there.

"That was very bad of you, my love," I whispered, my eyes piercing into his, they shone a bright silver, full of excitement and wonder. Mine stared back challenging him, a darker silver than his but bright enough to know I meant no harm.

The difference between Zach and I is that when needed, I can hold back my emotions, my reactions, my lust. He on the other hand had no chance of succeeding at any of these things.

I listened in delight as Zach gasped, my lips falling onto his neck, littering kisses against his soft, warm skin. My tongue darted out to stroke across his beautiful skin, I could feel his heart racing, smell his arousal, it was beautiful.

My hands lay on his waist, holding the boy in place as I sucked long and hard on his neck, no doubt marking him once again as mine. There was nothing quite as satisfying as this.

I had to control myself as I felt my body start to react. The moans slipping past his sinful lips rushed straight down south but I ignored it, pushed it away as I trailed my nose slowly down his neck, inhaling his scent.

My mouth came up to his ear, biting down gently as I began to grind against him. Crap. I was getting turned on, I wanted him.

"A-Adrian...p-please," he begged, and I knew I'd have to stop soon, before I completely lost it.

I pulled my lips away from his ear, coming to rest a hair length away from his mouth. I watched as Zach nervously licked his lips, his cheeks tinting a nice, red colour. His eyes flickered down to my lips, he wanted to kiss me, his whole body screamed for me and that's when I pulled away, smirking.

"It's not nice to make other people feel uncomfortable, Zachery," I spoke, making my way into the kitchen, leaving Zach baffled, confused and horny.

"Y-You...I... what? You di-did not just do that!" He stuttered, following me into the kitchen, his arms across his chest as he tried to calm his breathing, the red in his cheeks still noticeable as he tried his best to calm down his body, heart and mind.

Sometimes messing with my love was fun, because it made me realise just how much of an effect I had on him, and that made me very happy indeed.

"We're leaving soon, so be ready for around 11, okay baby?" I smiled innocently as he huffed, turning around on his heel and not saying a word as he made his way upstairs, probably for a cold shower.

I smirked, turning around and pulling out a snack from the cupboard. One cereal bar and a glass of chocolate milk later, I felt slightly sick, but Zach was ready to go, unfortunately he was ignoring me. No matter what I tried, nothing worked, and I'm kind of limited considering we are driving.

The whole idea of having to drive all the way to the other side of town just to get to Galtolga was ridiculous, we could literally teleport there but the king requested everyone to be careful with the recent events, and I wasn't one to disobey the king.

I am one of his knights after all, his life comes before mine and it always will. I respect the king and I think very highly of him, there is nearly nothing I would not do for him, but no matter what happens, Zach will always come before him, but the king understands that, and for that I'm grateful.

"Come on, baby. How long do you plan to ignore me for?" He didn't respond, not that I was surprised, he just continued staring out of the car window, watching the trees and buildings as they rushed past.

I sighed mentally. I think I made a mistake...

"I love you." I listened closely to his heartbeat, smiling slightly when I heard it beat faster and harder, before I began speaking once more.

"I won't ask for forgiveness; I ask for a peace offering. I ask for you to love me enough to stay by my side. You turned me on in front of my friend, you teased me, making me oh so desperately want more and I tried my hardest to keep my attention on him, when all I could think about was your lips, all I could hear was your heartbeat and all I could feel was your warmth, your body pressed tightly against mine where it belongs. But it was the wrong time, what was meant to be a pleasurable and memorable moment, turned into sin, and torture at the fact that I couldn't do anything back. I wanted revenge, I'm sure you can understand that. I did not mean to upset or offend you, I meant to tease. And even teasing, I had to cut short because my need became too strong, If I didn't stop where I did, we would never have left the house."

The reflection of my eyes shone bright in the car mirror, but my eyes stayed locked on the road as I drove.

Zach was silent for a while, my words running through his head as he tried to make sense of everything I had just said. It was a face I enjoy very much, and one I would gladly see time and time again.

"I'm sorry," he whispered, his eyes pulling away from the window to lock onto me, I glanced in his direction quickly before I made my eyes go back to the road. I let him continue to speak.

"I didn't think of it like that, and I guess I was angry that you left me hot and bothered like that. I always thought you didn't feel things as strongly as I did, which is why you have the strength to do such things. But I guess you're just good at hiding it, huh?" He sighed, leaning back in the passenger seat, his hand coming to rest on top of mine that sat on the gear shift.

My eyes flickered down to our hands, smiling at our matching tattoos, before my attention was once again on the road, willing us to get to our destination soon.

"I love you too," Zach spoke softly with a smile on his face, his eyes shining with love. Dammit, I want to kiss him, but we still had another ten minute drive ahead of us.

The next ten minutes passed by incredibly slowly, and Zach had turned the radio on somewhere in that time, but we finally made it and I sighed out in the relief.

"Finally," I whispered, catching Zach's attention.

"Huh-" I cut him off, pushing him back into his seat, my lips crushing against his in hunger and need.

I pushed his chair back to give us more room as I climbed over him, hovering above him in his seat as I attacked his mouth with mine. He kissed back with as much desperation as me.

It pleased me to no end knowing my baby needed me just as much as I needed him. My tongue battled with his, but he soon gave up, letting me have dominance so I sucked on his tongue.

Zach moaned into my mouth and the sound drove me insane, I quickly undid his seatbelt, pulling his hips towards mine as I rocked against him desperately. Our lips separated as we cried out in pleasure. It wasn't enough, I need more.

Pushing Zach's sweater up, my hand trailed across his body, feeling and caressing. Zach's breathing was laboured as his eyes stayed trained on mine, and I let my lips fall on his neck, kissing and biting and tasting. He moaned and writhed below me, and I almost came undone.

His hands fell on the front of my jeans, pulling them down quickly, and pulling down my boxers along with them.

Zach caressed my cock in his hand, stroking torturously slow. My breathing hitched as his thumb ran over the slit, I couldn't take the slowness and started thrusting into his hand, hoping he'd start moving his hand faster, but he didn't. My eyes were clenched shut as I waited in agony.

"What do you want me to do?" He asked, and I could hear the smirk in his voice, but the action threw me completely off guard, and my eyes flew open to lock onto his.

His smirk was strong as he waited for my response, his hand still moving painfully slowly, but never once stopping.

"I-I-" I understood. He wanted me to want him, as much as he wants me, but I always do, sometimes I think I want him more. I just don't show it like he does, but this time he wants me to show it. He wants to know how desperately I want him, and I can understand that. So, I gave him exactly what he wanted.

"Please, baby. Move your hand faster, it feels so good, my love. I want to feel more of you." My eyes locked with his as I spoke the truth and honestly it felt pretty good, not only that, the smile that covered his face was worth everything.

I understand now, my love. From now on I'll give you exactly what you want. From now on I'll tell you exactly what's on my mind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.9K 2.4K 18
What if Pete loses his memory instead of Vegas.Will he remember him or forget him.What will Vegas do read and find out. Disclaimer: i dont own the ch...
1.1K 79 27
This is Book III of Love Magic Series. Thus, I would like to suggest that you should read the First 2 Books first which is published in One Book whic...
48.2K 2.4K 20
Book VI of the Seven Sins Series It's been 20 years since Amari and Lexi met, 20 years since Amari was told not to come home unless he was willing to...
1.1K 61 14
A love story started with an accident. He loved him but didn't know how to tell him. He writes it down in his diary but didn't get the chance to giv...