A Certain Powerful Omnitrix 5...

By MystoganSeven

(Sequel to A Certain Powerful Omnitrix 4.) Ben has lost all his memories, the only thing he can now remember... More

Prologue
Prediction Point
Gutrot.....How to Make Gas without a Burrito
Ashley Redwald
Ben 10 vs Meltdowner
The Captive Railgun and the Desperate Hero
Ben 10 to Ben Infinity
Bad Deals
Announcement

Dark Star

976 27 12
By MystoganSeven

Down in the darkest alley of Academy City, a strange man was walking past the trash and rats that scurried past. He breathed heavilly, as if struggling for survival. He wore dark clothing and gloves, plus a ragged cloak. And over his face he wore a chrome helmet mask.

Dark Star looked around until he saw what he was looking for. A scrawny stray dog feeding on a pile of scraps. Dark Star thrust out his hand and blasted a ray of dark energy at it. The energy surrounded the whining dog as it began to grow scrawnier and grayer, it's life energy being absorbed. But before the dog could become completely drained, a massive thunderbolt blasted at Dark Star's  feet, Causing him to stagger back, his energy absorption stopped.

Mikoto walked in front of the stray shivering dog. "Hello.....you're Michael.......right? Michael Morningstar."

"Who wants to know?" said Dark Star.

"My name isn't important right now." said Mikoto. "The important thing is that I need your help........and you're going to give me that help....one way or another."

"Fool....." said Dark Star. "I don't go helping out random espers......."

"Yeah....I would probably believe that....if it wasn't for the fact that according to the Plumber database...you've been a complete wreck lately........Stray dogs? Really?"

"You're not catching me at my best." said Dark Star. "I see you're a Plumber....not many of those are espers...unless you count Tennyson."

Mikoto held out her Plumbers badge in confirmation. "Now....about you helping..."

"One question..." said Dark Star. "What's in it for me?"

"For starters....if we succeed." said Mikoto. "I'll let you absorb my energy."

"Tempting...." said Dark Star. "But you're going to have to do better then that."

"Then here's the part where I tell you my name." Said Mikoto. "I am Misaka Mikoto.....the third strongest level 5...."

Dark Star's eyes widened beneath his mask. "A level 5 electromaster.........Now that is a really tempting treat........you may not have Lovely Gwen's scale of energy.....but........."

"I would probably have enough power to keep you going for a while..." finished Mikoto. "So what do you say?"

"You're willing to give your own life force for my help..." said Dark Star. "This must be pretty big...."

"It is." said Mikoto.

"Well then...." said Dark Star. "What do wish me to do?"

"You're an expert in energy absorption right?"

"Quite...."

"I need you to help me capture Ben...." said Mikoto. "And I need you to absorb a certain energy out of him."

Azmuth stood atop a skyscraper looking for his target. Next to him, Touma sat carrying binoculars, scanning the streets. At his side was a large hi tech looking gun.

"Where is he?" Touma muttered. "Isn't he supposed to be on some sort of destructive rampage? What's with this brief calm before the storm?"

"Each of Tennyson's alien forms are now opperating on a more instinctual level.....There is no telling how their mutated forms will affect their basic needs....."

"Basic needs?"

"Like if an Appoplexian needs to hunt for it's prey." said Azmuth. "Or if a Methanosian requires the need to hibernate underground for a few hours gathering nutriants before re-emerging. All these life forms are acting on base instinct. For all we know, Ben could be flying around the sky as a mutated Necrofriggian looking for solar plasma to eat."

"Oh.....to be honest, he just looked anxious to wreck everything ." said Touma scratching his head. "I mean, what does Feedback and Humungousaur's species do to survive?"

"Vaxisaurians live on a planet that's constantly at civil war with itself." said Azmuth. "Humungousaur's species manage to keep order on that war through their sheer physical superiority to the other intelligent species that dwell there. As for Conductoids....all they do on Tesslavorr is feed and expel...I can imagine Feedback's confusion when he constantly expelled without the need to feed, it interferes with his natural instinct. Meaning even in this feral state, Tennyson will be even more confused then on normal levels thanks to the extra abilities he has gained......making him extremely dangerous."

"And you're sure that these things we brought with us are gonna be able to contain him?" said Touma nervously."

"No." said Azmuth. "That's why I sent Ms. Misaka out to look for a certain someone who will definitely be of some use to reverting Tennyson back to his normal self. AND I've called a little extra backup."

"What kind of backup?" asked Touma.

"See for yourself." said Azmuth looking up in the sky. "Because he's just arrived."

Flying towards the building was a boy wearing an orange jacket and goggles. His back was currently sprouting a large jetpack two massive wings that had propellers on the ends.

Rex Salazar landed on the building, his Boogey Pack condensed itself and dissapeared with the sound of clanking metal. "Howdy Azmuth. What's all the hubabaloo?"

"You called Rex?" said Touma raising an eyebrow.

"It was either him, or Blukich and Driba." said Azmuth.

"Oh....Rex is good then."

"What's wrong with me?" demanded Rex. "This isn't about the time I accidentally led a giant EVO bunny into that Plumber's base is it? Because that was a total accident."

"This isn't the time to be arguing about that...." said Azmuth. "Because I think I just found Ben..."

Touma and Rex looked over the side of the skyscraper to find that the road was cracking as something was digging underneath, ripping apart asphalt as it went.

Suddenly, Swampfire Infinity burst out of the ground, roaring with a hungry desire for destruction. The flowers on its shoulders shot two geyesers of green fire into the sky, blasting apart the clouds in a tremendous display of power.

"A Methanosian..." said Azmuth. "That explains why he's been spending so much time underground at least....he's probably looking for the methane pools which are usually quite common on Methanos."

"So how is this going to go down?" said Rex. "Want me to go down there and knock him out?"

"I'm afraid even with your kind of capabilities you won't be a match for Ben in his feral state." said Azmuth. "However, I do need you to keep him still until the trap is set....as long as Ben doesn't change into something too durable, this trap might work....and we probably won't have to resort to the plan Mikoto's come up with."

"You guys have a back up plan next to me?" said Rex with a grin. "Come on...I'm the only backup you'll ever need!"

And with that, Rex activated his boogey pack and flew down and landed to meet Swampfire Infinity. "Hey Swampy!! Over here!"

Swampfire turned to look at Rex and roared. giant geysers of green fire tore up the ground at Rex's feet, causing him to fly straight into a pick up truck and tip it over with a crash.

Rex got up rubbin his head. "Okay.....so I guess it's go time!"

Rex activated his two massive robotic fists and used the Smack Hands to propel himself forward off the ground at the mutated Methanosian. Rex landed his massive fists on Swampfire Infinity and began pummeling him hard.

Another punch later, and Swampfire Infinity flew back and ate pavement. Swampfire Infinity got up from the ground, despite his beating, he had absolutely no scratches on him, the flowers on his shoulders suddenly grew even larger as the green flames at their center lit up a little brighter.

"I'm not finished yet!" Said Rex launching himself at Swampfire Infinity again. "Get ready to get a special beat down curtesy of...

"WHAM!!!!!" Swampfire Infinity's large right arm stretched out and rammed Rex in the face, pushing him straight into a concrete building. The hand then dragged rex along the side of the building, creating a gauge in the concrete and breaking plenty of windows.

Swampfire Infinity then pulled back with his arm and punched Rex in the chin with his normal arm, a brutal shockwave followed the blow. As Rex flew into the air, Swampfire Infinity opened his mouth and blasted out a ginormous green fire ball which he blocked by activating his energy shield generators.

Despite his Block Party absorbing the fire blast, the force from the power caused Rex to fly over 50 meters and land in the ground causing a massive explosive crater to open up in the ground.

Rex climbed out of the crater, his face covered in dirt and bruises. "Ya think that's all I've got!? Well I'm sorry I have to do this Ben.....BUT EAT PAVEMENT!!!"

Rex activated a large metal gun like structure which used a metal claw to crunch up some of the road behind it and shot a powerful barrage of rubble at Swampfire Infinity.

Swampfire Infinity opened his mouth wide and a sonic boom shot out from him as a strange ethereal cry filled the area. Immediately, the trees from the nearby patches in between the double roads, the moss in the cracks of some of the older buildings even a little tiny sprout that was in a nearby trash can, grew and bubbled into massive ginormous vines which blocked the rubble shot from the Slam Cannon.

The vines shot forward and wrapped around Rex, crushing his Slam Cannon into pieces at the same time.

"Uh oh...." said Rex as he tried to free himself without any luck. "It isn't too late to get Mikoto's back up plan is there?"

"Just hold him there!!" Azmuth and Touma were standing 50 feet away. Azmuth was holding a remote.

"Okay, first of all, How the heck did you get down here so fast!? Second of all....I think he's the one holding me!!"

Azmuth pushed a button on the hi-tech remote. Imediately circuits appeared on the ground surrounding both Swampfire Infinity and Rex. The circuits opened little hatches on their metal surfaces which sprouted miniature satalites.

A strange screaming noise was heard and the orange Omnitrix began to spark. "Reverting.....reverting......repairing malfunction.....beginning return to human form, in 10...9....8..."

"It's working!" said Touma.

"Wait...." Said Azmuth. "There's something wrong!"

The Omnitrix was sparking even more powerfully this time. "Error....file cannot be retrieved....reverting back to randomizer function."

In a flash of orange light, Ben turned into the large planet-like Gravattack. Gravattack Infinity had multiple large faces 360 degrees around it's bulky body. It's feet had massive clawed rocky toes, and rotating around it were four ginormous rocky moons each with a ginormous orange eye on it. A black cat like slit ran down each glowing orange eye.

"Is that Gravattack?" said Rex looking very disturbed. "Because that just looks crazy!"

The moons began to rotate around Gravattack infinity very quickly as a strange vibration seemed to be moaning out of Gravattack Infinity's many drooling mouths. The earth shook and all the skyscrapers within 500 feet levitated from the ground and flew into the sky. Sewer pipes everywhere ripped themselves out of the ground and flew into the sky to join the multiple skyscrapers.

"No!!" Said Azmuth. "If this keeps up...the entire city will fly into the atmosphere!!"

"Crap.." growled Touma. "Can't we wake him up somehow!!?"

Suddenly a large beam of black energy engulfed Gravattack Infinity. Dark Star was standing only 50 meters away, Mikoto was standing next to him.

Gravattack Infinity groaned in agony and fell to his knees as the moons around him started rotating slower.

"Urggghh..." said Dark Star. "He's struggling......the corrupted energy is a little hard to search out this way."

"Please Ben!" shouted Mikoto. "I know you're in there!! You've got to snap out of it enough to let us help you...please!!"

"I don't think.....he hears you..." said Dark Star. "He's breaking free.......wait, I've found it, beginning extraction."

Suddenly there was another flash of orange light and Gravattack Infinity changed into Chromastone. Chromastone Infinity's crystals were all orange with one ginormous mountain like orange crystal growing out from his right shoulder like a huge horn. Chromastone Infinity now had 8 arms, each hand was shaped like a crab claw (like Lodestar's pincers).

The black energy surrounding Chromastone Infinity suddenly turned multicolored, engulfing Dark Star.

"No.....he's my energy now!!!" Shouted Dark Star. "Somehow...he's gained the ability to absorb energy directly from.......urrrgghhh!!!"

"WHAAAMMM!!!!" A giant mechanized nunchuck slammed into Chromastone Infinity into the rubble as Sky Scrapers fell out of the sky all around the area in ginormous dust clouds of destruction. Rex had freed himself from the giant vines and was approaching Chromastone Infinity with his Funchucks activated.

"Come on Ben." said Rex cautiously. "This isn't like you....wake up! Your girlfriend and your best friends are here....plus this really weird masked guy who I've never met before..."

Before Rex could finish his sentence, Chromastone Inifinity gave a yell and everyone's vision whited out as a tremendous explosion of light energy blinded  everything within 20 miles. When the light cleared, Chromastone Infinity was gone......leaving behind a tremendous scene of devestation.

"Well well Railgun..." said Dark Star. "Looks like we've got our work cut out for us..."

Here's a bit about the Infinity Aliens that appeared in this chapter.

Gravattack Infinity: Gravattack Infinity's power over gravity now have increased dramatically. Bearing a power core with a density comparable to a miniature black hole, Gravattack Infinity can creat a gravatational field powerful enough to send a city the size of Beijing into the sun. Gravattack Infinity now posseses multiple brains, one in each moon. Because of this Gravattack Infinity is perhaps the most unstable of all the Infinity forms.

Chromastone Infinity: While possesing all his origninal powers, Chromastone Infinity can also absorb the life energy of other living things directly from their source. Rather then having to make contact with the energy sources to absorb them, Chromastone Infinity can cause the energy to come to him like a magnet. Chromastone Infinity's invulnerability has increased to the point where he can survive the force of 110 nuclear bombs even without his energy absorption.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.6K 1.3K 18
Academy city, the most technologically advance city in the world, and a place filled with espers, people with amazing abilities that are ranked from...
39.7K 888 26
(sequel to A Certain Powerful Omnitrix 2) In his last skirmish with Vilgax, Ben Tennyson unlocked a darkness within the Omnitrix he thought was long...
24.7K 760 17
After being presumed dead... the chaos left in the wake of Ben Tennyson and Mikoto Misaka's absence have proved to be a little more than people expec...
51.3K 1.7K 29
(sequel series to A Railgun In Fairy Tail) Mikoto Misaka, the Railgun, defeated Dravis Lord of Destruction. She, along with Natsu, Lucy, Happy, and E...