Gutrot.....How to Make Gas without a Burrito

"Zam!!!" Mikoto blasted a massive a powerful stream of lightning at Impulser. But Impulser's body suddenly blurred as all the molecules in his body vibrated at once and caused him to speed out of the way to the back of the living room.

"HAHAHAHA!!" Impulser laughed hysterically and thrust out his hand, blasting another energy beam at Mikoto. But Ben suddenly jumped in the way.

In a flash of green light, Ben changed into a humanoid rock man with magenta crystals on his back and one long crystal on his head. Chromastone absorbed the energy using his light absorption ability to absorb the heat ray. Chromastone glowed with a rainbow aura and blasted a massive multicolored energy blast back at Impulser.

Impulser held out one of his hands, which happened to be a metal prosthetic. Chromastone's attack dissipated around Impulser's prosthetic hand, using his power over vibrations to negate the energy.

"Pathetic..." Said Impulser. "Have you gone soft Tennyson?"

"Who are you!?" Chromastone demanded. "Why are you attacking us!? And you are sooo paying for the damages on my wall!!!"

Impulser raised an eyebrow. "Ehhh!? What, have you forgotten me already!!!? Even after the time I broke your girly's arm!?"

"Ben..." Said Mikoto seriously. "Don't say anything else......all we need to know is that we have to beat this guy......"

"Er....okay."

"Are you serious!!?" Said Impulser. "All you need to know!? What is going on here!? Vilgax never said you were such an oblivious piece of...."

"Vilgax!?" Chromastone said. "Hold on.....that name sounds oddly familiar...."

"Impulser's eyes widened with revelation. "Hahahahaha!!! I see now........you have amnesia don't you!!?"

"Shut up!!" Mikoto shouted taking a coin out of her pocket. Mikoto flicked the coin at Impulser. In a burst of powerful sparks, the coin blasted forwards at several times the speed of sound.

Impulser grinned and held his non prosthetic hand out and his hand caught the burning coin right in his palm, the vibrations he used to control the air molecules he touched slowing down the coin enough to catch it.

"Oh I'm sorry....."said Impulser with an evil smile at Mikoto's shocked face. "That was your signature one shot move wasn't it....!? Hahahaha!!"

"Hold it!" Growled Chromastone. "You haven't seen my signature one shot move!!"

In a flash of green light, Ben transformed into a large black and white robotic alien with a green glowing energy chest plate and glowing green cylinders on his wrists. Atomix rammed into Impulser, smashing through the wall and out behind the apartment into the residential area.

Impulser with a sickening crash into the asphalt below, creating a massive crater in the ground. Impulser stood up chuckling, while his body was completely unharmed, his prosthetic was in absolute shambles, being nothing but metal bits scattered around him. "That was your finishing move!!? Pathetic!!!"

"That wasn't it!!" Said Atomix who was hovering 20 ft above. "This is!!"

Atomix waved his arms slowly and started chanting as the his chest plate began to glow extremely bright. "HAMEENAH HAMEENAH HAMEENAH..........."

Atomix froze up, and his chest plate gave a final powerful burning glow. "NUCLEAR WINNER!!!!!"

A massive blast of energy blasted into the sky from the residential area, creating a shockwave so powerful, that all the clouds in the sky were blasted apart to reveal the night sky and the moon.