Gotham One Shots

Bởi plexiglass1029

REQUESTS OPEN This is a bunch of random stuff between Gotham characters! Xem Thêm

Nygmobblepot
He finally did
Baby BatCat
Jim & Lee part 1
ITS CAMS BIRTHDAY
My City
Ivy & Selena's argument
Ed & Oswald part 1
Jerome x reader
Jerome's Little Toy
Control
2018
Mia under the willow
His brother
Eddie's little lover
Stressed little penguin
The puppy

Alfred

1K 16 6
Bởi plexiglass1029

She came to the manner almost every night. If she didn't come, then I would go. It didn't take Alfred long to catch on, of corse.

"Where on earth are you going at this hour Master Bruce?" Alfred said as I was sneaking out. The tip of my finger on the handle of the door.
I said nothing, I was frozen, like a deer caught in the headlights of a car.

"Not sneaking out again, I hope." He says so casually, almost like he's okay with it, but I know he's not.

I stutter in shock. Did he really know, and not stop me? Still, I say nothing.

"You know, you and Ms. Kyle have been hanging out a lot lately. Almost like you two are dating. What do you think?" He says mockingly, as he puts his hands behind his back.

"I-it's not official" I barley get out.

"Well, it looks official to me." Alfred says taking a few steps closer,  we are approximately six inches away from each other,"I'm going to pretend I didn't see you sneaking out, Master Bruce, only this one time. Go see your little girlfriend before I change my mind."

I say nothing to him, I'm to shocked. So, I just turn around, and walk through the door.

As I walk to see her, the thoughts won't leave my head.

Girlfriend? Is Selina my girlfriend? What would she say? Am I her boyfriend? Does she think I am her boyfriend?

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

9.5M 310K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...
491K 7.5K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
441K 30.2K 45
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
1.2M 54.5K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC