Logan and Jake Paul's Little...

By BruhItzQueen

(REWRITING) Liz is Logan and Jake Paul's little sister she isn't the happiest after her brothers move to LA... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
chapter 30
chapters 31

Chapter 6

2.6K 41 4
By BruhItzQueen

The rest of the week went on my period stops yesterday it was now Friday football game day I was excited. I got the school colors blue and white. Jade got me some shirts that they sold at the school. I had one for Zach and one for Emilio he was going to go get Jade and they where gonna go meet us there.

I put dots on my face and fixed my makeup a bit then I put on my outfit

(Just instead of the black top it's a Blue school shirt with a big R on it)

I was waiting on Zach to tell me he was here. I walked out of my room when I got the text from Zach "hey Logan imma gonna head out now" I said he nodded "okay be careful" he said and took out some money "here if you wanna get something to eat" he gave it to me "thank you" I smiled "bye!!" I left and went to zach I had brought my paint and the shirt for him.

"Hey" I smiled getting in "Hey you ready?" He asked and I nodded "also I have some face paint and a school shirt for you" I smiled he chuckled "alright then" he smiled and drove to the school.

When we got there he took off his shirt and put on the school shirt I blushed and then I put some face paint on him he stared at me I smiled "there you go" I fixed it up a bit and then put the paints away.

"Should we get going then" he said "yeah Jades already in line" I nodded and got out and waited for him he came over and took my hand in his I smiled looked ahead I glanced over at him he was also smiling when I found Jade we went over to her "Jadeee" I smiled "Lizzz" she hugged me "Hola Emilio" I hugged him "Hey Liz" he hugged back "Zach his is Emilio, Emilio this is Zach" they shook hands and exchanged hellos.

When we got in we got to the student section and we stood on the bench. We cheered and all of that we sang along to the songs the DJ played. There was 10 seconds left our team had the ball and they guy ran he jumped over the other team and scored the touchdown everyone yelled and true there pompoms up in the air the students sang the school anthem we just went side to side since Zach Emilio and I didn't know it.

After everyone went onto the field Zach and i took some pictures and I posted one on Instagram

After Emilio and Jade left. So that left Zach and I "do you want to go to this amazing diner with me?" He asked "yeah sure" I smiled and we left the school and he drove us to this diner. We got out and he opened the door for me we went to a booth and waited for a waiter to some over .

When the waiter came i got a vanilla shake and Zach got a chocolate shake. And we ordered some burgers with fries. We talked and got to know each other. I'm actually really glad that mom left me move to LA or else I wouldn't have been able to meet him. He's such an amazing guy. I'm falling head over heels for him just everything about him.

How he styles his hair his smile he has such an amazing voice. Ughhh I like him a lot. Anyways we stayed at the diner till they kicked us out I looked at my watch "oh shit it's 1 am!" I freaked out since I didn't tell Logan I was going to be out this late.

"Logan's gonna kill me!" We both said we looked at each other and laughed "come on let's get you home" he took my hand and opened the car door for me. He closed the door and went to his side and got in and he drove to the apartment complex.

"Well thank you for tonight I had fun" I smiled at him and looked at him "yeah I had fun to" he smiled at me "well imma go now" I said grabbing my things. "Hey wait before you go" he said I turned back and he was close to my face "might be to soon but I can't hold it in anymore" he mumbled and put his hands on my cheeks and pulled me in for a kiss.

It took me a couple seconds to realize what was happening before I kissed him back. I let go of my things the kiss was so passionate I didn't want it to end but it did since we both needed to breath. I opened my eyes and blushed smiling "Good night Zach" I said and got my things and got out. "Night Liz" he said I closed the door I went into the apartment building and he drove off.

When I got to the apartment door. I quietly unlocked it and walked in both Jake and Logan where there pacing around. "where the hell have you been?! Do you know what time it is!!" Jake shouted I took a step back from him "I'm sorry I lost track of time..I was at a diner with Zach.." I said and looked between him and Logan. Logan had hung up the phone and come over to me he pulled me into a tight hug.
"I'm sorry I didn't text you" I said hugging him.

"It's okay we where just worried about you just please don't do that again" he said and Jake hugged me too. "I'm going to go home now" he kissed my head and left "go to bed kid" Logan rubbed his face and I nodded "night Logan" I said and went to my room. And got in bed.

~ Few months later~

Logan made a song with the Why Don't We boys called 'Help Me Help you' it was really good actually and then Jake made a song 'It's Everyday Bro' it was pretty good to .But right now I'm with Logan and we are watching the Jakes 'diss track' on Logan because Logan said something about "It's Everyday Bro" in his vlog so here we are watching Jake's video on 'Logang Sucks'

"Help me help you make a better song bitch. Numbers don't like the logang is shit! Why Don't We is the Walmart One Direction the Jake Paulers on top" he rapped and Logan just nodded with his arms crossed his chest " and you stay flexing you know it's team 10 and you know I stay reppin' why all your vlogs look like mine reflection-." Logan turned it off "he said why don't we make a better song" I said "so that's what we are gonna do we are going to make a better song!" Logan said into the vlog camera. "With Why don't we because he brought them into this!" He added he turned off the camera and got a notebook " you should also rent out that place where he filmed its everyday Bro and the same cars" I told him

"I should thank you baby sis!" He said and started writing down some lyrics "let's go though we are going to the studio" he said and grabbed his stuff I grabbed my phone and put on my shoes. He had turned on his camera and started talking to it we drove to the studio.

We got there and he was vloging it I just sat on the couch and let him do his thing. After a few minutes they had the beat and some lyrics down. But we had to leave cause Logan had a meeting.

After the meeting we were with Jeff and Logan was still writing down some lyrics and let me tell you that he is coming for Jake!! Jeff took us to the Why Don't We boys house Logan ran in I walked in but they where all standing by the door and Logan stops "oh" he said and pointed the camera at them. "Hey boys...so I'm assuming you heard the song-" zach cut him off "we saw the video" he said "and , and did you see he called you and Walmart one direction?" Logan said "did you see that?" He looked at them "yeahhhhh at least we can sell tickets" Jonah said into the camera before backing away and the boys and I "Oohhh"

"Oh yeah that time Jake did a team 10 tour and you couldn't sell any tickets" I said "well messing with the Logang and myself is one thing but now I have to bring in the assassins" Logan said point the camera over to the boys "like come on jakie-" he said before Daniel stepped forward "we are actually good at music" he scratched his head I covered my mouth holding in my laugh.after the camera was cut we went to a musically event the boys performed I took pictures with different people and then we returned back to the boys house. And Logan started recording the song.

Zach and I where on a couch talking before he had to go recording his verse.

~Next Day~
Logan and I are on our way to record the music video well just him I'm not going to be in it. He started recording the music video he did some shit by the pool and the moved to the front.

When the boys got here they recorded there verse when we went to a different location Alissa violet showed up and was filming with Logan. They where finishing the video when Logan and Alissa kissed. When I tell you my eyes went wide they WENT FUCKEN WIDE!!.

He really just kissed her damn that's gonna hurt Jake. I shook my head and walked to the back where the pool is. 30 minutes later I felt someone come sit next to me I looked over and saw Zach "you okay?" He asked "Jakes gonna get hurt." I said kicking my feet in the water "I could see why wasn't that his ex girlfriend?" He asked "yeah and Logan just kissed her and the second verse goes hard to so" I kicked the water.

He took my hand in his "okay listen I know this is really isn't the best time or how I wanted to do it but I just can't hold it in any longer. Look Lizbeth I love you with all that I have in me your funny, talented you brighten my day and I want you to be mine so will you be my girlfriend?" He asked

I smiled and looked at him before throwing my self at him "yes I will be your girlfriend" I kissed him and hugged him he hugged me back. "Oh thank goodness I thought you would say no" he chuckled and got up and also helped me up.

"I wouldn't say no to you" I smiled. We walked back to the front and we helped pack up everything when we where done we got everything into the cars and we where ready to leave I was saying bye to the boys and then I went to Zach and gave him a quick kiss before leaving with Logan. When we got home I went straight to bed while Logan stayed up editing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
12/16/20

(Word count 1920)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.4K 950 31
You are Logan and jakes little sister. You were always very close to your brothers and when they moved to LA you missed them a lot. You finally convi...
32K 702 30
After a messy divorce of both her parents, Chloe is forced to move in with her brother who is none other than Logan Paul. Soon, she meets Zach Herron...
373K 6.5K 59
This was my first book so it's really bad I'm sorry 😂 -Lillian Mae Paul is 17 years old and is the sister of Logan & Jake Paul. She lives with Logan...
6K 58 21
what will happen when Logan Paul's and Jake Paul's little sister moves out to LA with Logan and meats the Why Don't We boys? (Slow updates)