The Loss of Time

By HelloThere889

~STORY DISCONTINUED~ ~I'M SORRY!~ In the year 1810, a girl named Matilda Staindrop sent a letter to James Mad... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Second Author's Note

The Loss of Time: Discontinued

8 0 1
By HelloThere889

Okay so here's the thing. I didn't really like my story all too much anyway, and I've gotten so much different inspirations and ideas... So I stopped writing in The Loss of Time. Although I HATE to say it, I simply just gave up. I decided to discontinue it. Even though my break from school started a bit before, I decided the story (if you can call it that) was at a stopping point. And I thought I should say this in a formal matter, in a "chapter". Well, I might be back with a more sustaining book, but for now... I'm afraid The Loss of Time is done. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
80.3K 8.2K 144
Back by popular request! The 2017 rough draft of The Virus Within! (Caution: Contains massive plotholes that were fixed in the polished The Virus Wi...
14.8K 243 116
Author: Bai Jiu Run a tavern and get more new items through gacha. Decorate your tavern, build farms and pastures, harvest a wide variety of produce...
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...