I, Skylynn Evelyn Styles

By Thisgirlwuvsniall

{THIRD BOOK TO Bullied By Harry Styles} Skylynn has grown up into a teenager and she ends up discovering her... More

I Skylynn Evelyn Styles
Chapter Two - This is just the beginning
Chapter Three - Hes the king of jerks
Chapter Four - Dad?
Chapter Five - What I really think of him
Chapter Six - Save the tears
Chapter Seven - Give it Time to Heal
Chapter Eight - Paradise
Chapter Nine - Are We For real?
Chapter Ten - Love her?
Chapter Eleven - Concert
Chapter Twelve - Which Do I Decide?
Chapter Thirteen - Are you Serious?
Chapter Fourteen - Hospital and Birthdays
Chapter Fifteen - The choices I've made ruin my life
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty

Chapter Twenty Two

265 18 5
By Thisgirlwuvsniall

Crying.

My father was crying. I caught him on the back balcony. I immediately hugged him. I have no idea why he's been crying.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"I've been thinking about the thing you said about Sam's mother." he tells me, "I feel like I'm a horrible father."

"You didn't leave us." I say and rub his arm.

"But I never tried to see you until you became a teenager. It didn't cross my mind how I'd be hurting you guys." he tells me.

"We had Uncle Liam to cry on." I say quietly.

"I know but I wish I was there, I missed you guys growing up." he says as tears stream down his face.

I sigh, "Well you aren't missing anymore of it."

"I know, I know." he says as his lip trembles.

I close my eyes and hold back tears. I walk away and sit in my room quietly crying.

***

My father woke me up the next morning, very early.

"I want to have some father daughter time." he says.

"I'll be downstairs soon." I say groggily.

He shuffles out of my room. The steps creek as he walks down them.

I get out of my bed slowly and get changed. I walk downstairs to find no one. I look outside to find my father in his car. I slide on my untied shoes by the door. I walk outside without a coat and I begin to shiver. I quickly go back inside and grab my winter jacket. I close the door behind me and I go to the car.

***

My father and I walk through a graveyard searching for his fathers name. He finds it and crouches near it, "I never really had the chance to say goodbye or introduce him to you." my father tells me in a shaky voice.

I crouch down next to him and he begins talking, "Father, I'm sorry I didn't say goodbye and that I didn't make it to your funeral. You were such a great dad, you know. Anyways, you never got to see Skylynn, but I want to introduce her. Dad, this is Skylynn Evelyn Styles."

I look at my father and his lip begins trembling and it's not from the coolness that fills the air. Tears.

"I know how Sam feels!" my father says, "I know exactly how he feels and maybe just maybe I can help that kid get through what he's going through. It's rough losing someone you grew up to love.

"Skylynn hasn't be through that yet, father. I don't want her to experience any of this yet, it's a horrible feeling. Dad I love you so much. I hope you know this." My father grips his dad's grave and rests his head gently on it sobbing into it, "Dad why'd you leave?"

I was the one comforting my father now. I hug him tightly in the cold air, "Dad it'll be alright. Why don't we go home?"

"I want to stay here for a bit longer." he tells me.

I listen and sit criss crossed on the ground.

****

What I thought would be minutes turned into hours. I'm shivering now. My father is still crying on his dad's grave. He was no apologizing for being a horrible person and son.

"Dad, I'm freezing. I think we should leave." I say.

"Alright." he says getting up. He wipes off mulch that clung to his jeans.

He helps me up and I then wipe my butt off because of the uncomfortable mulch.

We get in the car and he turns on the heat.

***
I sit in the living room quietly with my grandmother, aunt and dad. My brother is over at his friends house.

Breaking the silence is my fathers phone. He pulls it out of his jean pocket and answers it. I hear a voice yelling into the phone.

"What's wrong, Niall?" My father asks, concern filling his voice, "she what?" His eyes go wide.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 215 25
Book 3! It's 2 years later. Taylor and Louis are getting marred! All the couples are happy, Lexi and Liam are happy too. There's a bit off a problem...
4.4K 138 26
1 Bully. 4 Victims. Simple sad Story right? Wrong. What will happen when the 4 Victims , get Pushed over the edge? Will the Big Bad Bully himself...
67.8K 1K 24
When Rachael is abused and bullied at school, also by her step-dad, and she moves to Ireland. She bumps into none other than Louis Tomlinson. what w...
74K 521 30
Lacey's life is a disaster. Her dad is abusive, and her mom left when Lacey was two. Now, she is taking care of Elena, her little sister. While takin...