Sinful Awakening

By myheartscontent

Mina Reynolds has never been in a serious relatinonship, and has always been a one guy type of girl. Now one... More

Sinful Awakening
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 15

44.5K 1.5K 77
By myheartscontent

Erik POV

I was currently standing on the roof of the club, a cigarette hanging from the tips of my lips my mind still reeling from what had occurred only minutes ago. 

I was disappointed in myself from the way I acted, I was several hundred years old and what time and experience has taught me is patience. To loose my wit after Mina draws a little blood has my insides boiling with anger and unabashed pleasure.

I remember exactly the moment her tongue swiped over the cuts in my leg. It felt like my world had literally been turned on its head. Just remembering the feel of her lips on my skin and her delicate hand encircling my length had my pants tightening to the point of pain. I groaned softly as I took in a deep drag of my cigarette.

I desperately tried to calm my body down but the more I pushed thoughts from my mind the more images began filtering through. Cursing under my breath I flicked my now useless distraction over the side of the building and swiftly slipped my hand into my pants and began steadily relieving my frustration over my mouth watering mate.

Embarrassingly it only took 3 minutes of tight quick twists and harsh strokes of my hand to have me roaring into the night with my pleasure, my body wound so tight that my legs once more gave out on me and I collapsed to my knees, my hands catching myself before I could face plant.

 A few more strokes had my body shuddering the last bits of my orgasm out of my body before I was presently sated. Even after that amazing release I still felt tightness at the base of my groin that was aching for my mate and only the release and satisfaction she could bring my brother and I.

My annoyance and frustration was momentarily broken by the mental touch of my brother who decided that I needed to see the writhing memory of our beautiful mate screaming her pleasure to the world by my brother's hand after I had left. I groaned in agony as the tighteness in my groin once more hardened till I was ready to go for another round. I silently cursed my brother and his timing as I once more had to take hold of my problems and just deal with it.

Mina's POV

I woke to the smell of bacon and eggs sizzling downstairs from the kitchen, the tantalizing scent making my stomach growl in protest at its immense emptiness. I tried to ignore the void in my stomach for a few more minutes of lying in the heaven that was my bed. But the growls became more and more insistent till there were no longer any intervals of silence between growls and my belly finally released a long pitiful sound of a dying whale that had me flushing in embarrassment at the sound.

 "OKAY! I'M UP!" I practically shouted down at my stomach as I sat up from the bed. A deep chuckle from the doorway had me nearly pulling my neck as I whipped around to face the person in question.

"Sounds like someone's hungry." Adrian chuckled, crossing his arms as he leaned against the doorframe of my room. I felt my brow furrow in confusion when I realized that we were in fact in my house and in my room. When did we come back last night? I don't actually remember all that much after the mind blowing climax Adrian had brought me to after I had practically gone feral over Erik's blood.

Suddenly, my thoughts shifted from my stomach and embarrassment to wondering where Erik was right now. "Adrian is Erik okay? Where is he? I hope he isn't upset with me after what I did. I hope he can forgive me-" I stopped short when Adrian silenced me with a raised hand.

"No need to fret love, Erik is perfectly fine, I thought I discussed this over with you all last night?" He frowned slightly as he sauntered into my room and took a seat down beside me on the bed. 

I tried to think back to what happened last night and I only remembered small things after my...impending release. I felt my cheeks heat to once more a bright red as I recalled the way I screamed in pleasure. "I might have been...slightly out of it...after...you know." I grumbled softly my eyes trained on the covers of my bed. 

Adrian chuckled again at my shyness and slipped a finger below my chin, adding a small amount of pressure to get me to raise my gaze to his. 

"We can for surely forgive you for your state of mind following your org-" I slapped my hand over his mouth before he could say another word, my cheeks once more burning a bright red. 

"Don't say it." I warned, narrowing my eyes at him. Adrian's eyes glinted with mischief as he slightly raised his face, my fingers slipping down till they rested against his lips.

I frowned in confusion at what Adrian could possibly be doing before he suddenly opened his mouth, causing my fingers to slip inside. My mouth dropped open in surprise when he proceeded to lightly suck on the tips of my fingers, his fangs that had slightly lengthened, gently scraping and scratching over the pads of my fingers, making my eyes close and a shudder of pleasure to run through my body.

"Come. Breakfast is ready." Adrian smiled, placing a tantalizing kiss on the tips of my fingers before swiftly standing in that fluid motion that made goose bumps break out over my skin. 

I cleared my throat in embarrassment and quickly staggered ungracefully from my bed, I would have been more worried about my appearance or the way in which I got out of bed if hadn't been for my stomach which released another long mournful and tortured wail.

I glanced up at Adrian who was biting on his delectable lower lip to hold in his laughter. "You are never to speak of this to anyone." I grumbled under my breath as I practically vaulted out of my room, following the heavenly smell of food. 

"I wouldn't dream of it." I heard him chuckle from behind me as he followed.

I frowned in confusion when the sound of a skillet being scraped against a pan echoed from inside the kitchen. I glanced backwards to check to see if Adrian was still behind me. He shot me a small smile as he nodded forward, motioning to me that it was alright to continue. 

I cautiously stepped into the kitchen to see Erik standing at the stove, a very feminine and frilly apron tied around his waist. I couldn't help but giggle as he gracefully moved around the kitchen, pouring the pans contents into a plate that had already been piled high with scrambled eggs and fried bacon.

Erik looked so domestic cooking in my house and I had to admit that it gave me a deep sense of pleasure seeing him acting so...human. At the sound of my giggle, Erik looked up from what he was doing after placing the last pancake onto my plate. He managed to look slightly flustered and embarrassed and I can only imagine he must have been remembering what happened the other night.

I too suddenly felt a shyness come over me that had me looking down at the floor and unable to make eye contact. 

"G-good morning Erik." I mumbled under my breath as I walked over to the table, sitting down where my plate had been placed. 

"Morning Mina." Erik mumbled a small smile pulling at the edges of his lips as he flushed a light pink when he remembered the apron wrapped around his jean clad hips.

He quickly yanked the offending fabric from his hips, tossing it over his shoulder nonchalantly as if it had never been there. He cleared his throat and motioned for me to dig in. 

"Bon appetite." He mumbled, grabbing the dirty pans and taking them over to the large sink where he begun to periodically cleaning them.

Just as I picked up my fork and started to cut a piece of the pancake I remembered that Adrian hadn't said anything since we had entered the kitchen. 

I looked over to where I could see him standing and noticed with annoyance that he was leaning against the doorframe of the kitchen, much like he had been doing in my room when he came to wake me. And just like then he was sporting an infuriating smile that spoke volumes about the very awkward infused interaction I just had with his brother.

 I narrowed my eyes at him and stuck my tongue out at him which elicited a chuckle of amusement from him as he shot me a goading wink. I grumbled under my breath as I bit into the pancakes, their taste exploding over my tongue and melting into my mouth effectively distracting me. I groaned in amazement, my eyes closing in appreciation as I rolled my food around my mouth.

"Oh my god." I sighed as I swallowed the first bite. I pushed my chair back slightly allowing me to hunker down over my plate and proceeded to stuff my mouth with the delicious food, not even pausing to swallow or fully chew the last mouthful before the next was being shoved in. I managed to finish my breakfast in record time, which was literally less than 5 minutes and by the time I had swallowed the last mouthful of heaven I felt like I was about to explode.

I sat back in my chair, allowing my stomach some space to expand as I inhaled. I actually ate so fast that I was having difficulty taking in the needed oxygen. I let out a puff of air, my hand coming to rest on my stomach that didn't look any bigger than when I first started eating but felt like it was the size of another human being attached to my front. 

"Had enough yet?" A chuckle sounded from off to the side. I glanced over and saw Adrian and Erik both standing side by side silently laughing at my expression.

I groaned in discomfort as I pushed myself to my feet. "I feel like I ate a horse." I mumbled, rubbing my belly. "You almost did. If we had made anymore I think we would have had to bring you to the hospital to get your stomach pumped." Erik chuckled, shaking his head as he smiled at me. 

"Well next time don't make something that tastes like it was created by the gods." I huffed, waddling my way out of the kitchen and passed my amused mates.

"So does that mean you gave us permission to make you a crappy meal the next time and not get into trouble for it?" Adrian asked, his voice light and teasing. I glanced back at the two of them and noted that they were staring at me with mischievous smiles. 

I didn't want to admit to anything and be punished for it later with bad food so I opted for the safer choice. 

"Ugh, I can't even think about food right now, if I do I may just throw up. No need to take me to the hospital save you guys the trip." I groaned, waving them off as I turned and made my way to safety.  

***********************************************************

please don't hate me!!! I know this is a short chapter it is mainly just a filler I was going to upload a longer one but I had to leave suddenly and wasn't able to finish it i promise to write up the next part very soon <3 <3 <3 love you guys for all the votes comments and the support.

and thank you most of all for being the best fans and supporting me despite being the most horrible updater in the world I am forever greatful to have each and every single one of you guys behind me and it means the world <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 327 47
Stella had decided that a normal life was exactly what she needed after all the pain and sadness vampires had brought on her. She now has a job, she'...
189K 8K 44
***PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU READ THE FIRST AND SECOND BOOK BEFORE YOU READ THIS ONE*** The third and final installment in the A Vampire’s Heart series: V...
18.2K 1.2K 22
Twin sister of Jacob Black is kicked out of La Push High for fighting yet again and is now enrolling at Forks Highschool just a week before Bella arr...
1.8K 394 55
Unedited version. Heart ache, Love, Friendship and betrayal. Nadine lived a life with fantasy in her mind. She loved to read books and her life was g...