Gold-Purple eyed mysterious f...

By SosaZoldyckFreecss

It's about Gon and Killua (hunter x hunter anime characters) I don't own this anime or the characters but in... More

Prologue
chapter one
chapter two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter six
chapter seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen: The truth
Epilogue
A new cover
A new Book!

Secret Chapter! The savior

36 5 0
By SosaZoldyckFreecss

~The person who heard the conversation of pika and oreo at the cafe with the hunter of witches' POV~

I walked to a hill near the boys and sighed... and for sure they can't recognize or see me up there.

They were laughing like nothing had happened.

*sighhhhhhhh*

I'm glad that killua boy is fine....

"You went there?" He talked surprisingly.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"You love Gon! Confess!"

"Just shut up!"

"You saved his best friend and.... hey! What happened to that hunter? He was gonna hit that whity girl right?"

"I kicked his ass...."

"So you're on Gon's side" he said smirking.

"No... I'm just.... I'm.... just SHUT UP!!! I'M INTERESTED IN HER POWER!"

"Ooooh fine fine, you are interested in her power but you went to rescue Killua..."

"That what hunters do...."

"*sighs* I won't argue with you, you stubborn"

Then we saw that the blond boy avert his eyes towards the hill so we ran before he can catch a glimpse for us.

"Let's go... we don't have much more time to waste..."

"Okay..."

••••••••

The savior was the one who bandaged Killua's body and head...
He was talking to his friend or someone else...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.5K 741 32
Shirayuki wakes up in a new world. Without any knowledge of the world she was in, she ends up particapting in the Hunter exam. She looks at herself...
3.2K 157 17
I don't know how to describe the story without giving the whole story away XP But I'll try with the description. Kazuki and Killanna are best friends...
343K 12.4K 83
-THIS HAPPENS RIGHT AFTER THE 2011 ANIME- You were a seemingly cheerful and helpful girl, yet you didn't have anyone you could call a friend. Your ch...
93.9K 2.2K 20
Gon, Killua, Kurapika, and Leorio were (y/n)'s best friends. They were the her friends, her everything, her...family, not that her real ones care abo...