Just One Day || PJM āœ”ļø

By KwonKimMinJeon

| š™±šš˜šš˜šš” šŸ¹ šš‚ššŽšš›šš’ššŽššœ | Shim Irene, a very quiet and shy girl, just wanted to be happy with her life bu... More

Description
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 - FINAL
THANK YOU!
SEQUEL!!

Chapter 32

1.3K 55 5
By KwonKimMinJeon

Irene's P.O.V

"Rion-ah! Quick!" - i called.

"Okay!" - he answered. Soon i saw him running towards me. I close the door and lock it.

"Let's go." - i said. I hold his hands and we walk to his school. I heard a horn.

"Appa!" - Rion exclaimed. I turned and it was him.

"Good Morning." - he said, giving me his eye smile. I smiled.

"Good Morning." - i said to him.

"Good Morning, Appa!" - Rion said happily. He ran to Jimin, giving his appa a tight hug. Aww~ cuties.

"Come, I'll send Rion to school then I'll send you to work." - Jimin said.

"Ah it's ok-"

"Yay! Thanks appa!" - Rion said, smiling and give his appa a peck on his cheeks.

"Let's go." - Jimin said. I didn't wanna trouble him. But he wants to send me to work and send Rion to school. Jimin let Rion sit at the back while i sit on the passengers seat. Jimin drives to Rion's school. In the car, Jimin turned on BTS's songs. Rion loves their songs.

He even told me to buy their album. I have their albums but Rion didn't wanna share. He wants his own. So i bought for him and he have all the albums by now. He got their posters and wants them to be hanged on the walls. Which i did for him. So cute. Once we've reach Rion's school, all of us got off the car.

I hug Rion and he gave me a peck on my lips. He went to Jimin and he did the same. "Annyeong eomma, appa!" - he said, waving to us with wide smile. We wave back as we watch him getting inside. Once he's inside, i turn to Jimin.

"Let's have breakfast." - he said. I look at my wrist watch and i have an hour before going in.

"Okay. Let's go." - i said smiling. We got in the car and he drives to a restaurant to eat breakfast. We took a seat and ordered. I ordered chicken porridge and Jimin ordered chicken soup. We shared our breakfast.

"Are you free this Saturday?" - he asked. I paused, thinking.

"I think so. Why?" - i answered.

"Nothing. I just wanna bring you out. If you're working then i can bring you out next time." - he said.

"I don't think I'm working on Saturday." - i said. He smiled.

"If that's the case, I'm looking forward to our long awaited date." - he said, smiling. I smile, nodding. After we've eaten, Jimin drive me to work.

Once we've arrive, i thanked Jimin. "Anything for you." - he said, smiling.

"Let's have lunch together. We'll pick Rion up together then we'll have dinner together." - Jimin said.

"Don't you have schedules today?" - i asked. He shook his head.

"Not for today. Tomorrow." - he said.

"You should be resting at home you know." - i said.

"I know. But i rather spend my time with you and Rion." - he said. I chuckled.

"So, once I'm out of this car, where are you going?" - i asked. He shrugged.

"Maybe I'll go to a park or go for a massage. Or maybe sit in a café. Or maybe just stay here and watch you do your work." - he said.

"Ah no. Go do something else rather than looking at me doing work." - i said. He giggle and give me a nod.

"I'll go now. Bye~ see you." - i said smiling. He was about to say something but i pull his face, placing my lips on his, giving him a peck. He smiled while our lips were connected. I move away, seeing him blush. Aww my cute baby. I wave to him and got out of his car. I walk in the boutique and seeing him driving away.

Fast forward...

I receive a text from Mrs Kang that she wanna meet me tomorrow. She says it's important. She've not been in this boutique for a week plus. She said she has some problems at home. So she told me to handle the boutique with the other employees.

Someone walk in the shop. I turn and it was Jimin. He walk towards me, giving me a smile. "Let's go." - he said.

"Wait. Let me clean these first." - i said. He nodded, taking a seat, waiting for me. I clean my table, arranging the files. Once I'm done, i grab my bag and walk to Jimin. He look up and stand. We walk out of the boutique and went to the nearest restaurant.

We take our seat, ordered and wait. We started talking about random things. "Jagiya, i think i wanna transfer Rion to another school." - he said.

"Why?" - i asked.

"He's the son of Park Jimin, dear. You should understand that." - he said. Then i remembered. He's an idol.

"Sure. But where?" - i asked.

"I don't know but I'll ask Jis. Because her son, Jisoo, is schooling. Jungkook didn't want him to be schooling at a public school." - He said.

"Ah~ okay. Just ask Jis." - i said, smiling to his idea. It's safe for him, me, and also Rion. Our food came and we start eating.

"Jagi?" - i called. He hummed.

"Does your parents know about... Park Rion?" - i asked. He nodded.

"Really?" - i asked, eyes widening.

"Eo. Why?" - he asked.

"Nothing. I'm just worried if one day Rion will ask me where is his halmeoni and halabeoji." - i said.

"You know my parents are dead." - i added.

"I know. It's okay. If he ever asks, we'll let him meet my parents." - he said, smiling. I nodded. I remembered his parents. They are such kind and nice people. I met them a lot when we were dating, and during school days. But we didn't tell them that we were dating.

"How'd you tell your parents about Rion?" - i asked.

"Face to face and just tell the truth. It's the safest way. It's our fault but we didn't even want that to happen, right?" - Jimin said. I nodded, agreeing with him.

"Of course, they were angry. But, it have already happen. The moment i knew Rion, the same night, i went to their house and told everything." - he continued.

"I showed the picture of Rion. They didn't show their happiness. But slowly they accepted that Rion is their grandson." - he continued again. Aww~

"They wanna meet him." - he said. I froze.

"And you." - he said again. I look up, not believing what he said. Seolma. I'm scared to meet them.

"It will be fine, jagi. They've accepted. They just wanna meet you and Rion." - he said again, giving me and assuring smile. I just kept quiet.

"I won't rush you okay." - he said. I nodded, letting out a relieve sigh. After we've eaten, we payed then walk out of the restaurant. We walk back to the boutique. We held hands, while talking and walking to the boutique.

Suddenly some guy walk towards me giving me a glare. "Where were you?" - he asked, glaring.

"What do you mean?" - i asked.

"Who is this? Huh? Your husband? I don't accept him in my family." - he said sternly.

"I'm sorry but please know where you stand." - i said.

"Of course i do. I'm your appa. Respect me." - he said. I chuckled.

"Sorry. My parents are dead. Please respect me." - i said. He widen his eyes, giving Jimin a glare.

"You don't have the rights over me anymore, Mr Shim. I've accepted it, being an independant lady now, i don't need you. I'm happy with how i live now." - i said, pulling Jimin's hand and walk away. He yelled my name while i ignored. We stopped in front of the boutique.

I let out a sigh. Jimin gave me a hug, caressing my back. They'll never stop. But i have Jimin with me. That is all matters to me now. He broke the hug giving me a peck on my forehead. "I'll come back here when you end work." - he said. I nodded.

He gave me a smile and i smiled back. He got in his car and drive away. While i walk in the boutique and continue with my work. Tomorrow, gotta meet Mrs Kang. Byul and Taeji will come over tomorrow too, to collect their outfits for their cute event.

Fast forward...

We're heading to Rion's school. Once we've reach, we got out of the car and walk to the bench that i always wait for him. We sit down, waiting patiently. Soon, i saw my little ChimChim walking towards us with a big smile.

Aww my baby is so cute. Upon reaching us, i carried him right away, hugging him. He hugged me back. "My turn." - Jimin said. I chuckled. I pass Rion to Jimin as the both of them hugged. Aww my two ChimChims. With this opportunity, i took my phone out and take quick snaps of them hugging.

"Let's have dinner, shall we?" - Jimin asked Rion.

"Let's go!" - Rion replied, happily. I chuckled. Jimin held my hand, using his free hand, while still carrying Rion, we walk to his car. As usual, Rion sit at back while i sit on the passengers seat. Jimin drive to a restaurant.

"So, how's school, Rion?" - i asked.

"It's fun! We learned a lot of songs!" - he said, sounding happy. That's my baby.

"Really? What song did you learn?" - Jimin asked. Rion started singing. Singing happily to a children's songs. I'm so proud of him. I look to Jimin and he's smiling proudly.

We've finally reach the restaurant. Eating Korean BBQ and enjoying lots of time together.

---------------------------------------------
HEYYO~! This is bad for me. I mean I've been watching lots of movies recently that I've not been editing. Ehe at least i can rest a little? Maybe? Hehe

Follow my BTS series! Make sure you're on the right track! The stories have links with each other!

BTS Series:
1st Book - Married A Gangster(JK) [COMPLETED]
2nd Book - Love Hate(SUGA) [COMPLETED]
3rd Book - Just One Day(JM) -ONGOING-
4th Book - Makeup Artist(JHOPE) -soon-
5th Book - Strength (RM) -soon-
6th Book - Capture (S) (?)
7th Book - Just (V) (?)

Twitter & Instagram:
@/kwonkimminjeon

17/10/17, 17th October 2017

-KwonKimMinJeon💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 4.3K 14
He's a bad boy with a bad attitude and I'm a good girl with a bad temper. Who would've thought that this bad boy was interested in someone like me an...
13.8K 913 18
HURT| Hoseok X BTS # Just a feeling for others but pain for someone who is going throught it. # Sometimes it's better to keep silent than to tell o...
46.6K 1.2K 69
Kim Y/N is a normal girl living her life on her own along with her beloved friends and family. Suddenly,a guy named Jeon Jungkook showed up in her li...
66K 2.4K 33
YN - Ahh! I-its hurt-ing please L-eave M-e Tae-hyung ( Crying in pain) Taehyung - Baby I can't leave you cause You just belong to me ( fuck ) ______...