The Nerd's Dreams

By Aspanton

"You Bitch!" "I'm gonna kill you, I'm gonna kill you!" I started running towards her."Mason grabbed me by m... More

Chapter 1-Dream ruiner
Chapter 2-Lonely
Chapter 3-Maybe he likes me
Chapter 4-The Cute Boy
Chapter 5-Sexy name
misinterpretations
Chapter 6-Party invite
chapter 7-The Twelve Deciples
Chapter 8-Drunk now?
Author's Note
Chapter 9-Guess who..
Author's note and QA
Chapter 10-keep me by your side
Chapter 11-snowed in...?
Chapter 12-Jimmy Cricket
Chapter 13- Saved
Chapter 14-Caroline
Chapter 15-Girl Talk
Chapter 16- New day
Chapter 17- Makeover
Chapter 18- Ditch the glasses
Chapter 19-Step 1, Hair
Chapter 20-Insults
Chapter 21-Step 2, Clothes
Chapter 22-Step 2, Clothes-2
Chapter 23- Long Conversion.
Chapter 24-Kiss Me
Author's note
Chapter 25- suspicion
Chapter 27-It was just a dare
Chapter 28- Being in love
Chapter 29- somebody's getting hurt
Chapter 30- Are you serious?
Chapter 31- Well oh shit...
Chapter 32- Oh My God!!!
Chapter 33-Are you crazy!
Chapter 34- You're all I'll ever need
Chapter 35- What are you saying?
Chapter 36- Girls night 1
Important!!
Chapter 37- Girls night 2
Chapter 38- I Love You Guys
Chapter 39- The End

Chapter 26- Silent whispers

886 54 3
By Aspanton

On a quiet road, on a dark night, I walked thinking about what to do with my life. Ever since I was 13 and left heartbroken I had many dreams. Dreams that seemed impossible. Dreams that are yet to happen. I wanted to become an actress and be famous. I wanted a family with a husband that will always love me. I wanted so much in my life but yet so little to give. I list of my dreams I had in my diary. Dome of them included:

* Get a boyfriend: a few weeks ago this was impossible. A few weeks ago I never thought any guy would talk to me, but I still don't have a boyfriend. Maybe I'm meant to be lonely. Without anyone. Maybe that's his my life should be.

* Have my first kiss before graduating high schoolwell... It did happen... With a British Jerk. Although we kissed only once it still meant something to me. Then again I had my second kiss with Jake but... It was different. In all honesty it was our hormones speaking.

I looked across the road to see a mother with her child as happy as ever. I smiled thinking when that will ever be me. Although I changed my appearance I still didn't have the confidence to match up with it. Maybe if I did things would be different...

I walked to the park and searched for the swings. I don't why all bad things have to happen me I mean people did worse things than me... Right? Anyways it doesn't matter anymore. I sat on the swing looking up into the stars.

"Are you okay?" I heard a masculine voice ask. I looked up but I couldn't see the person's face but I replied anyways. "Yeah I'm fine, I'm just...thinking about things.

"Oh...Kay right um, you do know it's not safe here right?" He questioned. "Yes I'm aware of that" I responded.
"Good, then you know you should be home right now" he stated. Why is he so concerned about me?

"Yeah right whatever" I replied standing up and walking away. Just a little privacy I needed but no I can't have that. As I was coming out the park I heard whispering, very silent ones. Of course they're silent they're whispers. Gosh I'm so stupid. The voices sounded like two girls.

"And then she brought up some girls" I heard one say.

"What girls?" The other asked.

"I don't know but I'm gonna find out" girl 1 responded.

Who were they and what are they talking about. "Aren't you gone yet?" I heard the same masculine voice ask.
"Alright, alright I'm going" I rolled my eyes walking through the gates.

Sooner or Later I'm going to find out who those girls are.

*****************

Hey guys I'm just so busy these days. I mean come on it's summer and people rest. But I'm just updating for my readers.

Love you

Xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1M 65.2K 25
Madison's life has been one bad thing after the next,but things starts to change when she starts to attend a prestige school for the rich, she does w...
115K 2.1K 37
"I hate you," I could taste my own lies. He stepped closer and whispered in my ear, "face it goodie, you can't stay away from me." He was right as...
40.3K 890 70
"My heart is torn between two. I love them both. I have to let one go" . . Jazmin thought she found everything she could've imagined in her boyfrie...
31.7K 868 30
❝ We both know she deserves a better boyfriend. But I know she can't leave me. She can't see the problems that I have. She's blinded by love. ❞ Alyy...