I Will Love You Forever / Jen...

By JenniesBunHair

,, I will love you forever Jendukie ! Don't you dare to cry for me ! I will be always there , in your heart... More

Chapter I
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
this isn't a chapter
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
this isn't a chapter
Chapter XIV
chapter XV
1st anniversary !!
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII (part I)

Chapter II

2.8K 63 7
By JenniesBunHair

Another day , with the same ritual , coming from work as fast as I can , go home , make to Lisa and Chaeng food , of course , feed the dogs , then start walking to the hospital...I'm getting really bored of this ritual , as you know I'm trying to come at you as fast I can ! I don't even bother to change from my formal suit for the work...

"Hey , Jennie , For Jisoo here ?" HeoYeon asked me again "Of course ! And bring new flowers too !" I smiled at her "Jisoo is having a lot of guests today !" I looked at her confused ! Then she waved at me , sign to me that I need to go inside !

Same elevator , same music , same agitated breath that I'm having when I'm coming into your ,,new house,, ! But this time I hear a girl being inside with her ,,Do you think she's gonna be good ?" That voice asked and the other one answered her ,, Let's hope so , without her , Jennie is breaked ! I haven't seen her or talk to her for a while , but I hear from Chaeng that she is doing very bad"

I joined them without looking who is I closed the door and saw Nayeon with Chae-Young next to her bed "Jennie ? It's been a long time since I didn't saw you..." Nayeon has said , looking down , while Chae-Young has come next to me and she hugged me "I know , I didn't been able to see you guys..."

They have stay with me , but I wanted to stay with you , just with you so they went out , finally , I put my head in the bed , facing it , holding your hand and petting it with my thumb "Jisoo ! I have something to tell you" while I was having a smile on my face and a grin got out , I started to speak "Do you still know that you helped me to learn for the company ? So I could take the test to become the CEO ? I have Taken it ! Im the new CEO since Tomorrow ! Thank you , Angel ! Without your help , I couldn't make it ! " I took your hand and kiss it , even you smell like medicine , but I don't mind , I need to be honest I miss your smile , your voice , those eyes that you're losing into them...I sighed , letting my back to lean against the chair "you know , you're birthday is coming soon , again , but this time , without you next to me...I promise , when you're Woking up , we are gonna travel the world and do what you want for the rest of our lifes ! " You don't know how much I want to hear your husky voice ! Saying that you're proud of me , that you love me ! Starting to jump with me in the room , being happy , singing and walking home together ! "I love you Jisoo , don't forget ! I will support you and trust you for the rest of my life , Just..woke up and let's go home together babe ! Please..."

Jisoo's POV

"Just...Woke up and let's go home together babe ! Please..." Oh Jennie...I'm so sad that I can't move from here ! I can hear you , but I can't move my body , I can't open my eyes , I can't speak and I'm so happy that you are the new CEO ! I'm so happy for you , but I can't show it ! What is hurting me the most is that I can't be there for you , I can't be the shoulder that you lean on when you're crying , I can't see your smile , but I can hear your voice , I can hear you Singing for me ! "I will wait for you Jisoo , I will wait for you to woke up and we will go together home babe , we will marry someday ! Living in a big house , just us and our Dogs ! I said to you that Dalgom misses you ? He's staying into your bed and crying , he doesn't eats...I tried to take him into my room , with Kuma and Kay , but he isn't staying there , she crying at the door to go into your room , so I moved there with my dogs and , he's not the only one who is missing you , ChiChoo , we all miss you ! But the most...Me and your Parents..."

I'm so sorry Jennie that I did that ! But you didn't know what's happened to me ! I want to woke up too ! But I can't...I'm so sorry... 

,, I'm sorry Jennie , I promise I will try to get ready how fast I can ! ,,

---------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys , well...I can say that this book is very sad , even if I'm the one who is writing it , I'm literally crying at every word !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 6.4K 29
[jensoo] Jennie would do anything for Jisoo, but the older girl thinks it comes off a little weird. -Completed <3 thanks for the love :)
423K 19.4K 61
"Do I mean nothing more to you?" "Why is it that just when everything is starting to get better, she's becoming so distant?" "I'll always love you Je...
228K 4.4K 46
"Let's take it slowly and make this night memorable for the both of us." I love you Jennie Kim I love you too Lalisa Kim We shouldn't do this... But...
106K 4.2K 42
let's break up. No, don't leave me, you can date me and him. pleaseee