JC's Way (BxB)

By OTMaraj

90s BxB book! Take a read and see if you like! πŸ’› More

In Ninety Five
Work Of Art
Gain Interest
Making Moves
Straighten Out
Let It Begin
Summer '95 Intro
Just Don't Mix
Stay Plotting
Watch The Stars
The Feelings
Super Mario
Back To Work
It's Sonnie Out
Cops & Robbers
The Fresh Prince
Cotton Candy
Is It Denial?
Everybody Wins
Strawberries
Chicken Pasta
What To Do
It's A Wrap
Thank You πŸ’›
GUAP (BxB)
The Right Pryce 3 (BxB)

Break The News

2.5K 179 178
By OTMaraj

Broderick POV 🌘

Currently driving JC and I to our date. I couldn't help but notice how quiet he is while looking like something heavy is on his mind.

"What's wrong?" I asked him.

He shook his head. "Nothing, I'm fine...."

"Come on don't lie to me."

He sighed. "It's a little too much to say right now-"

"I don't care, tell me what's going on...."

He didn't respond right away, but when he did he told me to "Pull over."

"Huh?"

"Pull over, Broderick!" He repeated.

I was a little hesitant but I ended up pulling over once I saw a spot for me to park.

Lakir POV

15 minutes earlier....

"I don't see them, do you?" I asked Ibn as we waited and looked for Tyler and his gang.

"Nope but they should be appearing around here soon. They're always here around this time."

"Who is this Elijah guy anyway?" I asked him, curious as to why Ibn wants Tyler and his gang dead because of this guy.

"I'll tell you later-"

"Why can't you tell me now?"

"Because if I tell you now I'm gonna start blabbing on and on about him, and ultimately get distracted from what I'm supposed to be doing right now."

I chuckled. Elijah must be Ibn's new boyfriend. Ibn is always so protective over whoever he's dating.

"See, there he is!" Ibn said as he spotted Tyler from across the street.

Ibn wasted no time getting up and going across the street to confront Tyler. I hurried up and followed him, so I won't miss anything.

"Well if it isn't the punk ass who stole from me." Tyler said to Ibn.

"Shut up. Me and you got an issue we need to solve...."

"Oh you're right about that! I promised myself the next time I see you I was gonna beat your ass, but that seems like it's not gonna happen since you brought some back up." He said as he looked at me.

"I only brought him with me because I thought you would have your little gang with you!" Ibn responded.

"I don't need my gang to fight my battles."

"Well that's clearly a lie since you and your gang jumped someone who I know very well!"

"You're talking about that nerdy ass boy, right?"

"You know damn well I'm talking about him. But listen here...." Ibn said before looking around to make sure no one was watching, then reaching in his back pocket, pulling out his gun and putting it to Tyler's face.

"If you ever put your hands on him again or if you get someone to put their hands on him again, I'm gonna find you and end your fucking life, do you hear me?." Ibn told him in a serious tone.

"Get that gun out of my fucking face!-"

"Do you hear me?!" Ibn asked again.

Tyler didn't respond to the question. Instead he just chuckled then said "You ain't gonna kill me, Ibn...."

"Why not?" Ibn asked

"You're not about to throw your life away this easily. I got my chain back and you don't have to worry about me beating up that nerd again, so we're good now." Tyler said, sounding sincere.

"You know what, let him go Ibn. He's not even worth it...." I told Ibn.

Ibn took a moment before sighing and putting the gun back in his pocket while saying "Alright fine...."

In a flash a glob of spit from Tyler's mouth landed on Ibn's face.

Tyler immediately started running and Ibn tried chasing him but I grabbed him and held him in a tight grip, because I know for a fact that if Ibn gets a hold on Tyler, he's gonna kill him. No jokes or games about it, he's gonna literally kill him.

Ibn wiped the spit from face and continued yelling "Let me the fuck go, Lakir! I swear to God I'm gonna beat his ass!"

"No! You're not about to go to jail over this fool!"

It got to the point where Ibn tried to swing on me to get me to let him go, but I just held a tighter grip on him.

I completely understand his frustration, so I'm not gonna get mad at the fact that he just tried to punch me in my face.

"Bro please calm down! Just relax, you're gonna get him back, but now is not the time. If you attack him now you're gonna end up killing him and I'll be damned if you go to jail!" I told him.

After numerous attempts at getting out of my grip, he finally gave up and started to calm himself down.

"He really just spit on me with his shitty ass breath!" He said, getting mad all over again. "No, I'm not getting over this!"

"Come on bro, we're going in the house. This is too much!" I said as I lead him back in our house.

He immediately went upstairs in his room and started playing some music. That's what he does to really calm himself down.

I went back outside to make a quick trip to the store and I noticed a car drive by with someone who looked just like JC in the passenger seat.

I tried paying it no mind, but if it was JC then what is he doing in a car with another guy?

I noticed the car slow down and pull over with not one of them getting out.

JC POV

"Tell me what's going on with you, JC. Stop stalling...." Broderick told me.

I sighed. "It's just.... when you left to go to New York, I didn't expect you to move back here in Cali."

He chuckled. "Yeah, I didn't either. But now I'm back and we can continue where we left off-"

"See that's the thing, Broderick. I shouldn't have accepted your offer for this date."

He furrowed his eyebrows and asked "Why not?"

A light tap on the window caused me to look to my right and my eyes widen a little when I saw Lakir standing there, looking curious.

"Um, do you know him?" Broderick asked me.

"Yes, that's my-" I started to say until I was cut off by Lakir knocking on the window again.

"Yo stop knocking on my window!" Broderick told him, raising his voice.

I rolled down the window and Lakir immediately asked me "Who is this?" referring to Broderick.

"What? Who are you!?" Broderick responded.

I sighed as I realized this is the time that I need to make a decision.

Am I gonna get back together with Broderick?

Or am I gonna continue my relationship with Lakir?

👀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 50.7K 80
This story is complete βœ… Alec is a twenty-five year old gentle boy with the looks of an angel. He has not figured out what he needs in love yet and h...
348K 14.4K 27
Not gonna give away the plot because it'll spoil some stuff. ☺️
1.4K 53 33
!WARNING! THIS IS GAY DO NOT READ IF THIS DOESN'T SUIT YOU!
12.8K 174 11
Just read I'm not really good at describing my books Ashtray x black reader!