but i love you ♢ chanbaek

By yoongisdickpics

chanyeol hates baekhyun, baekhyun loves chanyeol ; a chanbaek fic ©yoongisdickpics 2017 More

intro
one
two
three
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
epilogue

four

5K 239 58
By yoongisdickpics

chapter four

Chanyeol was running late to class this morning due to the lack of sleep he got last night. He kept thinking about someone for some odd reason. That someone was of course, Baekhyun.

Chanyeol obviously didn't plan to stay up till 2am contemplating whether to stalk baekhyun on his instagram or not. He ended up actually stalking him. At 3am he was looking at Baekhyun's posts from about 4 years ago.

Honestly Chanyeol didn't know how he even go there but everything was so cute to Chanyeol. Seeing Baekhyun with his friends looking all fetus was just adorable to Chanyeol.

Right at this moment Chanyeol was running through the halls racing to his class to not be anymore late then he already. His legs moved at the speed of light he was pretty impressed with himself that he even made in record time.

He opens the door to the class entering while panting. "Reason Mr?", Mr Lee asked Chanyeol as he is standing near the whiteboard looking a piece of paper. "Overslept I guess", Chanyeol shrugged walking into the class a little. "Go sit down", Mr Lee says to Chanyeol clearly not having a good morning as he looked like he had a headache.

Chanyeol looks around the room seeing that most of the seats are taken, Jongin and Sehun are next to each other, Kyungsoo and Luhan were also next to each other, and mainly everyone had a seatmate until a small boy at the back caught Chanyeol's attention.

Baekhyun was siting at the back of the class looking at a book in his hand not really paying attention to the lesson. Chanyeol made his way to where Baekhyun was siting and took the seat next to the precious little bean.

Chanyeol places his books down and looked over to Baekhyun. Baekhyun was now looking up and listening to the teacher talk. Chanyeol just stared at Baekhyun and his features. 

He looked at how cute Baekhyun's nose was and how slim and perfect it was, Chanyeol's eyes averted to Baekhyun's eyes and at how he's eyes glistened and shined. Baekhyun's skin looked so smooth to Chanyeol he just wanted to touch it but he knew he couldn't. Chanyeol's eyes soon gave the site of Baekhyun's beautiful lips, his lips have a tint of pink on them, they look so small and soft and so kissabl- what the hell are you thinking park!

Chanyeol quickly removed his eyes from Baekhyun and looked at the whiteboard with wide eyes from what he just thought. He didn't know what to think he just stared at the whiteboard contemplating what just happened to his brain.

 In Baekhyun's world all he was thinking is Chanyeol's siting next to me Chanyeol's siting next to me Chanyeol's siti- 

While Chanyeol was staring at Baekhyun, Baekhyun did catch on that he was. What's he staring at? Is it me? Why would he stare at me? He never does nor does he ever give me attention?  Was all Baekhyun could think.

Chanyeol just stared at the front of the class for the rest of the lessons not even hearing what the teacher was saying he could only think about Baekhyun and his lips.

;at lunch

All of exo sat down at the table to eat their lunch. Some people swapped places like Jongin and Luhan swapped seats for the lunch along with Kyungsoo and Yixing so now Baekhyun was in the middle of his two friends.

"Did anything happen?" Luhan slightly whispered to Baekhyun obliviously referring to in class but Baekhyun decided to play dumb. "Happen where?" Baekhyun asked trying his best to look dumbfounded. 

"You know what I'm talking about baek" Luhan says getting slightly irritated. "Fine, fine drama queen. Nothing really happened except my heart was racing through the whole fucking lesson" Baekhyun said while holding his chest "oh and he was staring at me for some reason" Baekhyun adds.

"he wAS WHAT!?" Luhan and Kyungsoo say a bit too loud. "What happened?" everyone started asking. Luhan and Kyungsoo realising they caused the problem and decided they should be the one to deal with it.

"O-Oh Baekhyun was j-just talking about-" Kyungsoo started "How his dog shitted on him yesterday night!" Luhan interrupts trying to save all their asses. That was the best you had Luhan, really?! Baekhyun thought.

"Oh my fucking god!" Sehun says while laughing historically. Basically everyone erupts in laughter except Suho and Chanyeol along with the three liars. Baekhyun awkwardly chuckled while smiling at them.

Soon after everyone went back to their little conversations. "So he was staring at you during class?" Luhan asks. "Yeah during like the first 10 minutes after he got there and then he went back to looking at the teacher" Baekhyun explains. 

"Yeah fucking right he did" Kyungsoo says with a smirking knowing that Chanyeol was probably just flustered from thinking some nasty ass shit.

Luhan and Baekhyun were just confused by Kyungsoo's remark and decided to not comment on it.

"So is that it?" Luhan asks urgently. "Yeah pretty sure, as I said he just looked at the front of the class for the rest of the lesson and raced over to Sehun and Jongin after class finished." Baekhyun says to the two. 

"He was probably having a heart attack from thinking he was caught staring" Kyungsoo murmurs with a chuckle.

"Well then we gotta work harder cause from I see the plan is working." Luhan says to Baekhyun.

'okay okay more effort come on baek'

_

   look at me updating a week later

yeah im sorry

i love yall

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 559 15
[COMPLETED] Basically falling in love with someone who love someone who loves someone who has a girlfriend. Will you be a martyr like Jongin, a loy...
10K 503 41
Just two dorks being cute and sweet. Non kpop stars au. (mm/dd/yyyy) started: 3/03/18 ended: 7/13/18 Copyright © 2018 by yutamatic
2.6K 140 13
[COMPLETED] After losing his husband Loey to a terrible accident, Baekhyun is left alone in the darkness. Chanyeol, who lost his business and realiz...
2.1M 72.3K 29
You called me a slut. Now why are you taking me back? © All Rights Reserved @thanks4dbrokenheart