I Will Love You Forever / Jen...

By JenniesBunHair

,, I will love you forever Jendukie ! Don't you dare to cry for me ! I will be always there , in your heart... More

Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
this isn't a chapter
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
this isn't a chapter
Chapter XIV
chapter XV
1st anniversary !!
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII (part I)

Chapter I

7.9K 104 10
By JenniesBunHair

"Hi , Jennie ! At Jisoo again ?" Heoyeon asked me "Yes , It's impossible for me not to come" I said , simple , letting a fake smile on my face...

I walk to the elevator and press the button to the fifth floor , where your room is , as I joined in , the smell of antibiotics has hit my noustrils very bad ,  but I'm starting to get along with it , coming here everyday...

"Hi , Babe , did you miss me ?" I asked you , but I know you can't reply.. "I bought you , your favorites flowers ! And I have new things to tell you"

As I expected , you didn't reply , so I took my chair and went next to you , holding your hand , but not too strong "I have new songs to show you"

I become starlet when the door opened "Good morning , miss Kim !" The doctor greeted me " Good morning , Mr Bong ! How's my baby feeling ?" I asked him , looking at her , petting her leg "The same... Nothing new for now miss..." I looked down at you , while he was speaking , I turned around to face the window , while he was giving you , your medicine...

You didn't know what's wrong , right ? I will tell you...

FlashBack

I unlocked the door "I'm Home ! Jisoo ? Lisa ? Chaeng ?" I asked while I was getting of my shoes and went into my slippers "Jennie..." Lisa went next to me , putting her hand on my shoulders "Jennie...Jisoo , J-Jisoo , is in the hospital..." My world just crashed , I dropped my bag on the floor , I looked at Lisa , Chaeng was coming from her room too , walking next to me and give me a hug " W-What ?" I asked while my eyes were full with tears "Jennie , someone stabbed her , she's in the hospital..." I looked again at them , being in a big panic , I run to my shoes and put them on , then with tears in my eyes , I wanted to get out of the house , going to my car , but somebody was holding my waist , without letting me to go "Jennie , no...We are going tomorrow morning..." I tried to move again , but Lisa and Chaeng were holding my hands , without letting me to step out of the apartment "No ! I need to go and see her , now !" "Jennie , please calm down ! We can't go now , she's in the surgery room , Nayeon is with her , she's updating us with everything ! " Chae said , closing the door "CHAE-YOUNG ! let me to go , I need to see her now ! Move ! Now ! Move ! I screamed at them , as Lisa got scared knowing what I can do when I'm mad , and Chaeng has open the door "Okay...but we are coming with you !"

We walked into the hospital , Lisa was talking with the doctor , asking for the room that she is in , as I find out , I run to the elevator then into her room , I didn't cry , I didn't want her to see me crying , I know she wants me to be strong !

FlashBack Eng

As this images become in my head again , I started to cry and I moved from her bed to the window "I'm sorry , Jisoo ! I know you don't want to see me having a breakdown right here , right now ! But I miss you Jisoo ! I miss so much ! " I said walking to her bed , putting into my knees and my head on her hand , letting the tears to fall down wetting her hand ! I don't really want her to see me having a breakdown right here , but I just can't anymore ! I didn't eat and sleep for days ! I still think that she is gonna woke up ! I know this ! But now , in this room , I can hear just her heart monitor beating and my sobs...

,,I know you'll be good angel ! Im keeping my trust !,,

---------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys ! Well..this book is the volume two of Forbidden Love , you'll get this after more chapters , as I said , I'm back with a new book and an another one is coming soon ! Stay tuned guys ! Ps: if you're new and you didn't read , Forbidden Love | JenSoo I recommend to you to read it , then recome at this book so you'll get the story complete !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

228K 4.4K 46
"Let's take it slowly and make this night memorable for the both of us." I love you Jennie Kim I love you too Lalisa Kim We shouldn't do this... But...
27.9K 1.1K 23
Dear Rosé, It's Jisoo. I've read all the letters. You really love me, don't you?
682K 14.3K 92
(Completed) My heart is in Seoul always and forever because you are there 💗 ~ Lalisa Manoban
121K 2.3K 40
When the time comes that you can't remember our story , would you still care to remember everything and love me even if our memories fade . It takes...