Parud: Sealed With A KISS...

By RUuBzzZ

They say One Kiss can change your whole world. A heartless soul comes to life when it feels that kiss, which... More

Parud
Prolouge
Writter's Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Thank You!!!
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Important Announcement
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44

Rudra's Past

1.3K 34 45
By RUuBzzZ

Ten years back, I landed in the Kingdom all messed up and confused as to what is in stored for me in this country. I never wanted to go to a business school as literature was my main interest. I loved writing since I was a kid but as we say love dont really come true and therefore my business oriented father never liked my plans to continue writing and wanted me to take up business degree so that I can be a heiress of his business. It was not a very hard decision as I love my family more than anything so I thought its fine, writing can be my pass time hobby and I can pursue it later in future but can study more to take up the Ranawat's business. I belong to a well off business family rooted from Rajasthan but my grand father moved to Mumbai and establish himself in city. He made it really big there and left for my dad to expand. 

The thing which disturbed me more was living alone far from my family and friends for 5 to 6 years to complete my bachelors and then masters degree at the oxford university. I have never lived away from them and this was just very hard for me to do. A 17 years old boy sent all alone to live and study was not something I ever imagined doing but I was now in it and had to go through, if I wanted my parents to be happy and proud of me. 

First month at the college was the worst time of my life atleast I felt it back then. I was a very reserved kind of a guy so it was tough for me to make friends easily. I was living on my own in a sharing hostel room with a canadian roommate and it also didnt go very well with me as he was super talkative and late sleeper. I thought living alone would be easy as I dont have to share room with anyone just like in my home back in Mumbai and I dont have to listen to some annoying stuffs of my roommate. So i told dad and he arranged an apartment for me but that just back fired and I was feeling very lonely all the time. I tried to keep myself busy studying and writing whenever I got time but it still was not enough. 

Also to top it all by the end of first semester where we got our 1st group project I realized how bad I am with team works and speaking out to audience. I was a very introvert and quiet kind of guy who didnt have many friends even in India. I have had Aman since my childhood, my sister is very young as we are 8 years apart so even as a kid I only had Aman and then we became friends with Janvi in our high school as our fathers became business partners. I know her for like 3 years before coming to London and she keep calling and texting me every now and then. She has been really supportive and understanding with both me and Aman just like a true friend. It was always Aman with whom I use to do everything. 

So one day I had to present a project and talk about it in front of the whole class. I can never forget how nervous I got. Talking in front of all new faces, people looking at you intently and laughing at me from the back. I started shivering profusely and could barely speak something. Our professor understood my condition and after sometime asked me to go back but after the class got over my team mates came up to me and started accusing me for making a fool out of myself standing in front of everyone and how they got ashamed. Not just that a similar thing happened in another class and the common class mates started making fun and started calling me with names like kiddo, pussy cat, goofy, desi fool etc. I never knew what bullying would be like until I came to the college here and I cant describe you the feeling was. For a young boy like me, it was terrifying more so as I had no one to share my feelings with. No one could actually understand me from afar. I use to tell mom and dad at times what I was going through but they would just console me and ask me to boost up and be more confident which was mere talks and didnt help. But still I cant blame them as they could only do that, I mean atleast that's what they thought they could do is to just talk far away from another continent and think that I would become fine but saddly it didn't happen. 

All of this made it even hard for me to make new friends here. Everyone treated me bad and no one came close to me, I couldnt even form team to work in the project, friends was a different story all together. First semester got over some how and then Aman suggested me to take up some extra curriculum activity or like summer work in the break just so that I could know more about the place and get comfortable. Dad came to visit me 1st week of the vacation and it was kinda fine but over that one week he kept asking me about my studies and courses in which I got bad grades and that how I should improve myself now. He told me to work hard more and concentrate as this will only help me be a good business student. He took me to one of his conference for which he actually came London but all in all I felt good meeting dad after four months (something is better than nothing) .

As soon as he left I joined a literature club and planned on learning some more skills in writing. In the course of time, I still havent made any friend and that was kinda hurting but I kept it to myself. One day our club wanted us to go and see a play organised by a local drama company who were going to perform famous plays for a 3 days event. I was excited to go and see something different after a stressing semester. 

It was 10th August 2012, the day of the first play and it was "A Midsummer Night's Dream" by William Shakespeare. It was a funny satire which I really wanted to see but who knew that it will turn out to be the day I met Sapna

Yes it was the first time I saw her...

The play began and the moment when Hermia entered and everyone clapped seeing her including me. She was the main character in the play who was pursued by not one by two guys; Demetrius and Lysander. The play was going fab and everyone was acting brilliantly especially the girl who played Hermia. I was thoroughly enjoying myself when it was interval and the curtains fell.

I checked my cell phone and had 3 miss calls from Janvi. So I went out to call and know her emergency. I reach the theatre lobby just near the washrooms side to call up but soon I hear weird noises from inside the gents washroom. I tried to avoid them but it turned into a scream;

"Leave me Max. I don't like you anymore."

Oh its a girls voice, I sensed it and my instinct asked me to go and check what is happening. But the moment I tried to open the door, to my surprise it was locked from inside. Oh no, some thing is definitely wrong. I felt worried and it was a girls voice coming from inside with few more other voices. I started to worry so I banged the door and said;

"Open the door."

"Oh shit, some one just came here." The girl said from inside.

"I told you to shut the F*** up. See your audience came here also." A guy said.

"Shut up and leave me. I will be in trouble Max." The girl said quickly and the voices faded a little.

"Open the door or else I will call someone from the security." I said.

"Wait up you freak." Someone said.

I kept banging the door till a guy opened it and quickly 2 guys ran out of the toilet giving me a view to see this girl wearing a long fancy white over flowing shirt with white crop top and tied up hair.

She looked like a princess and my eyes got glued to her. For the minute I totally forgot who she was rather imagine her as some fairy who came to this world. Her eyes and that face made me forget everything. Just then someone snapped me out of my thoughts and I realise that she was standing right in front of me and said;

"Hey, please dont tell anyone about what happened here. I dont want to get caught. Alright." She kinda pleaded me but still her voice confident and stern.

"What happened but?" I foolishly replied.

"Good if you dont know because I am safe. The play is going to resume in 10 mins now. Shit I gotta rush."

The moment she mentioned play I realised that she was Hermia at the stage. Oh no.

"Oh you are Hermia.." I said exclamated.

She turned towards the mirror and started fixing her face.

"You just realised? Was I that bad?"

She gave a small glance to me while speaking.

"No no. I didnt mean that." I was still mesmerized by her

"Hah. Its okay I dont care what you mean. But hey dont tell about this to anyone." She said.

"Who were they?" I asked

"So I guess you weren't seeing the play at all to not realize that they were Demetrius and Lysander." She replied.

"Oh no. I am sorry but what were you guys doing here?"

"Fishing" 

"hahaha just kidding dude. One of them is my boyfriend well I guess may be an ex now but anyways I gotta go. Its show time." She replied and quickly walked passed me.

"And hey, watch the play properly so that you remember the people next time you meet them." She turned and said it with a sweet smile.

I stood their for 5 more minutes thinking what just happened and that I saw the beautiful actress from the play. I felt really nice and then went back to enjoy the play.

All through the show I was only noticing Hermia and not the play may be because of our recent encounter or because she was very beautiful. 

The play got over and everyone started to go while I still sit and was fazed about the evening and was probably the last few to leave the auditorium. I decided to go to a near by restaurant to get dinner but to my luck as soon as I entered I see her sitting on one of the tables all alone. I thought to go to her but then decided to ignore as we are just strangers. I quickly went to the counter and ordered a take away meal for myself but just then I hear a voice from the back.

"So did you like the play?"

I quickly turned and see her standing right there.

"Oh yes it was superb." I replied short and paused.

 "Just superb? You will only say that? I hope you remember me?" 

"Oh--no-its was ---it was great. I thoroughly enjoyed. Yes I remember you, Hermia right?" I replied nervously.

"Oh well if you want to call me that its fine but that not my real name."

"But you have real life Demetrius and Lysander." I said without thinking and her expressions changed and she immediately said.

"Hey dude, chill okay. My name is Sapna, if thats okay."

"Oh so you are Indian?" I asked curious trying to make a fool out of myself.

"No am a Britisher. Well my parents belonged to India so they named me this but everyone calls me Sappy."

"But your name is really nice, Sapna as in Dream, I will probably call you Sapna."

"No I don't like anyone call me that. Anyways I guess your order came." She said angrily. I quickly turn to take the bag and was about to leave when she called again.

"This is not good manners. You leaving without even introducing and greetings."

"Oh am sorry. I am Rudra." I started behaving so dumb at that time as I don't know what to do standing infront of such a beautiful girl who is an aspiring actress.

"Hi, Rudra. Nice meeting you. By the way, what do you do?"

"Am studying business management at the Oxford. Hmmmm. What about you?"

"Cool. Well I am studying fashion designing."

"Oh then why were you acting?"

"Well because I like acting and its my hobby. Why don't you have a hobby which you do when ever you have free time?"

"Yes I do. Thats great. So what are you doing here?" I just asked yet another silly question.

"Well to eat and wait for a few friends to go at some night club. What are your plans?"

"Nothing. I will go home and watch tv or sleep."

"Wow dude its Saturday night and you want to watch tv and sleep. Oh please stop joking." She said sarcastically.

"No I am not. I don't have any plan. I am serious."

"Oh my God. You are soo pathetic." She said and I kinda felt awkward but she continued after a pause.

"Hey dude, why don't you come with us. We can have some fun."

"Fun???" I asked surprised.

"Yeah thats what I said."

Just then a car stopped outside and few girls screamed "Sappyyy, lets go."

Just then she suddenly grabbed my hand and ask me to come along.

"Come lets go. You can eat on the way. Come."

"No its fine, you carry on." I tried to be modest.

"Hey no you better come. You will like it and we will get to know each other more right. Come on now. Lets go." She kept pulling my hand and I gave in.

We sat in her friends car and she introduced me to them. I greeted them awkwardly and sat quietly throughout the drive as she kept chit chatting about her play and kept drooling over different stuffs.

As we reach the club she asked me to follow and then got busy meeting more of her friends inside the place. I kinda felt an outsider but just thought it can be an exploring night. After a while she came up to me all smiling and said;

"Come lets dance!!"

"What no, no I cant dance."

"Oh god. You are so tight, loosen up man. See no one is expert dancer here. Well except for me." She laughed and pulled me to the dance floor. I dont know why is she being so friendly but I was kinda liking it and I couldn't resist but join her.

I was feeling very awkward to dance so I just stood there waving a little to the fast dj music.

But suddenly she grabs my shoulders and started dancing. I didnt know what to do.

"Come on dude. Dance it out. Tonight is the night to celebrate. Celebrate a successful play and an epic break up. Yaayyy!!!"

She screamed in the loud music as she force me to dance. I dint actually get if she was happy or sad but didnt ask much, knowing am just a stranger of the night to her.

After some awkward dancing I went to the corner as her friends took Sapna away.

It was almost 30minutes I dint see her so I decided to have a look if she was still here or left.

After a nice search, I thought to go back home as she was not seen anywhere. So I left the disco area and walked into the lobby to see few of her friends who came with us coming out of the ladies room all bumpy.

I quickly went to them and asked;

"Where is Sapna?"

"Who Sapna? Who are you?" They said.

"Oh ho. Have you seen Sapna? Ohh-Sappy?"

"Yeahhhh Sappy Baby is inside." Pointing towards the ladies room. I quickly turned to go when they said;

"Have fun guys. Its gonna be fun." I ignored them and went inside the ladies room without much thinking.

I look for Sapna and find her sitting on the floor near the loo, looking all loopy.

I sat down and held her face;

"Are you okay? What have you done?"  I asked worried. I don't know why I felt concerned for her but her appearance was not very pleasing.

"I was partying. Do you have any problem Mister?"

"Sapna are you drunk?" I asked.

"Oh get lost you dumbo. Its a silly question cant you tell from my face, haan?" She said and grabbed my face with her hands, pulling me closer.

I could smell the alcohol now and it cringed me within thinking about it.

"You are underage to drink right? Why did you do that?"

"Hahaha this is the only place in the town which dont stop anyone to drink, even if he is a 6 years old and well I am soon going to be turning 18. So chill." She said in her loopy voice.

"Come on lets go from here." I said because by now I was getting really worried and scared seeing a girl of my age in such a condition and in such a place.

"But where? " she said laughing.

"Get up please." I said and made her to stand with my support when more ladies walked in passing horrible comments on us, like;

'Got over dozed haan', 'come on do it ones again', 'having fun!!'

I ignored them and helped Sapna walk out of this place.

"Where is your home?"

"Haan...which home?" She said all boozed up.

Oh no she don't remember her address now. But without thinking much and out of total tension I took a cab and brought her to my home.

Next morning, she woke up really late and was surprised to be a new place but was thankful for my help. I tried asking her why did she drink alcohol to which she said;

"Look man, it was really kind of you to help me but you are not my father, brother or boy friend to ask me such question and even if you were them, I still don't think it will make much difference. So please."

It was kinda let down the way she replied but then the next moment she added;

"Hey forget that, I want to say that it was really nice meeting you and I hope to see you tonight for the next play as well. You will come right?" She said while eating a cheese sandwich that I made for her.

"I am not sure. May be."

"No may be and all. You are coming because I think we can be friends now. And I will be happy to see you in the audience as I play Elizabeth Bennet from Pride and Prejudice."

My eyes went wide hearing the name of the play. Its one of the most romantic stories of all time and Sapna will be enacting to Elizabeth. Omg, I felt so weird imagining that but tried to look chilled.

"Thats great. Pride and Prejudice is one of the epics of all time."

"Yes am please I want you to come. I know you don't have any plans. A person like you who dont have plans on Saturday night surely wont have anything special for the weekend. So you are coming." She said pointing a finger in command and again I fell for it. Sapna is so adorable in her weird ways of talking to people which make them agree to whatever she says or may be it was just me and my destiny bringing us close.

"Ok I will come for sure." I replied

"Yaay now thats like a good boy." She said and gave me a high five.

"Oh and please do bring this yummy cheese sandwich for me. I might need the energy." She winked taking a bite.

"You like it?"

"Obviously dumbo, otherwise why would I ask? Am just surprised a guy can actually make something for guest haan?"

"Well, I live alone so I am learning how to feed myself. I can cook few things as well." I replied.

"No way, you kidding me. You can also cook? This is so unusual." She said stunned.

"What for? Its not that big of a deal."

"Yes it is. I have never seen any guy of our age cooking, leave guys I cant even fry an egg without burning it."

"Ohhh okay."

"What okay, dont tell this to anyone and you need to make me eat some of your specialities."

"Yes, why not. Just let me know when."

"Well it cant be now as I need to go to the auditorium for tech rehearsals and then get ready so may be next time. Anyways thanks for everything." She said and just left.

By the evening, I find myself sitting in the audience with a cheese sandwich in my hand, waiting for the play to begin and look for the place to fill in with people. It was a packed show when there was an announcement at the speakers.

"Anyone named Mr.Rudra is urgently required at the reception desk. Mr. Rudra please come quickly as its important."

I didn't really understand the announcement but somewhere felt that this was for me so I came out to see no one at the reception but then a kid came up to me and handed a small note.

'Right left corner room in the next lobby."

I turned around to look for who gave this to me. I don't understand whats happening, should I go? I was kinda nervous but then made my way to the room mentioned.

I knocked and it opened.

"Come in real quick."

I enter to see Sapna all dressed up as Elizabeth. I couldn't belive I already saw how she was going to look even before the play started. It was like a star struck feeling. When she snapped me out and said;

"Hey dude, why did it take so long for you to get here? You know I am starving. I didnt eat anything since I left your place except for 3 cups of coffee. Did you bring my sandwich?"

"Oh I didnt think it would be you calling me. "

"Oh my God, then who did you except? Have you got like bunch of people here whom you know?"

"No i didnt mean that.." I said totally confused and stumbling.

"Ok please man. You have sandwich? "

"Yes yes. I got you chicken and cheese sandwich."

"Oh my god you are my saviour." She grabbed the sandwich from me and suddenly tripped off her long train of dress and lands in my hands.

"Are you okay?"

"Oh no. Thank you man, I guess because of hunger and getting dizzy. Thanks for catching me. I dont want to break a bone or so before the play."

I held her and looked at her beautiful face she looked so pretty even more than yesterday. Her hair open and she is wearing a pearls necklace to give the feel of 18th century. Just then she stood straight and surprisingly gave me a hug.

"You are actually my saviour since yesterday." She said and started eating the sandwich.

The play started in 10minutes and went for around an hour or so.

Sapna is such a wonderful actress. She was so good with the dialect and saying big monologues effortlessly made me feel proud of her.

Sapna asked me to meet her in the same room after the play and so I did just as she said.

"The play was amazing and you were outstanding." I said as soon as I entered the room.

"Okay thanks but we don't have time. There is a Pride and Prejudice theme part in a near by hotel and in this short time I dont have any guy apart for you to come with me. I already have the outfit and you can wear one of our plays costume. I will return them tomorrow. Please..."

"No no I cant go. Sorry but no." I said immediately.

"Dude.. please."

"Its Rudra.."

"Ohh ok Rudraaa pleaseeee come with me. All my friends stay far and the party has already started. You know what the best dressed peope will get prize and their photos will be a magnize. Its such a good chance. Pleaseee Rudra come na. Are you not my friend? " she made a puppy face which I couldn't reject and just gave in.

She made me wear a black 6 button suit and a neck scarf and took to me to yet another new place.

Every one there was dressed as Elizabeth, Mr. Darcy and rest of the characters from the novel. I was feeling so awkward as I am not a socially active person. Sapna was with me but then some how she got few friends and she got busy.

I sat in one concer and people came up to me for dance but I kept apologising. But then sapna came suddenly and pulled me to the dance floor and started dancing.

Her hands on my shoulders and she guided me place my hands on her waist. I was so shy doing this because I had never danced with a girl like this. I dont really dance at all.

After a while a guy walked to us and said;

"Hey what are you doing with this loser here?"

I think i have seen this guy before and he looked so rude.

"What is your problem haan. I can come with whoever I want to. " Sapna said.

"Hey leave her loser." The intruder tried to push me when Sapna stopped him.

"Stop it. You don't have a right to touch him or say me anything. He is my date for the day. I won't like if you try to hurt him."

What did she say? "Date"

It was a surprise.

"Date and this boy. Oh what happened babes how can your taste change so much in 2 days." He said sarcastically.

"Shut the eff up Max and leave me. We are over now. So back off." Sapna said and walked to the table. I too followed her.

She apologized on that guys behalf and said she didnt know he would come here and create a scene. I understood her and let it go.

Gladly Sapna won the best dressed prize and she posed for the pictures all smiling.

We bid adieu to each other and we exchanged our numbers.

Next day she informed me that she is not acting in the last play which is going to be Romeo and Juliet and she wanted us to go and watch it together to which I agreed.

The day was amazing as we spent the whole evening together without many of her friends joining. I was kinda awkward still as it was hard for me to belive why is such a beautiful, out going and confident person like her befriend with me? I hardly spoke to her while she kept on talking and I actually enjoyed it. We had dinner at some mexican restaurant as she loves spicy food. We didn't talk anything very personal but just basic things like new friends would do.

Its been a week we became friends and one day I go to my english writing club and to my surprise she came there too.

"Hi, what are you doing here?" I asked

"Since you dont meet much and summers will end a wink, i thought why not I too get enrolled here so that we can meet." She smiled.

I am confused like really confused.

"Sapna. Can I ask you something?" .

"Yup."

"Why do you want to meet me? Like we are just causal friends right who we bump into here and there. So why did you take so much effort?"

"Ohh hoo Mr. Dramtic Rudra dont think much. Firstly, I hate such bumping into each other type of friend. I like to make close and good friends so as to work the relationship out. Also I think you a very nice guy to spend some time with. Like you dont talk at all and I can say whatever I want." She giggled.

"Oh and I was also free during the weeks so thought why not this will be a good extra curriculum activity for me." She said and winked me.

Our session began and I went silent listening to her reply.

After that we started meeting regularly and spending quality time with each other just like friends. I told her about my best friends Aman and Janvi and vice versa. We even did face time ones. Everyone liked Sapna and now I was becoming frank and open with her slowly slowly. She use to tell me about her ex boyfriends including Max. She had 3 boyfriends till now and she wanted to have a single life for sometime now. So I guess I was the right person to be with according to her as I am decent and safe guy to hang out. I don't know if I should feel offended knowing that but I guess neither did I know or I cared. The only thing I was happy about was spending time with Sapna. Her big brown eyes always keep playing and shee doesnt even know that. At times I get mesmerised by her still after knowing her for more than a month now.

Days passed by, one day we were walking down the street to have lunch when she was busy on her phone and didnt realise that she reached the end of the street and was about to fall from the pavement when I drastically pulled her.

"Watch out."

"Oh my god. You are strong haan.." she replied.

Instead of getting scared of getting infront of a car this is what she says;

"Sapna be serious, you could have got hit my a car. Be careful, please."

"But you are there na to take care of me." She looked into my eyes. I don't know what was happening. I slowly losses my grip still looking at her.

"You truly are my saviour Rudra. I can't tell you how grateful I am to have got you."

"Its... its fine. Come lets go now."

*********
Helloooooooo my lovelies. Hope you all are fine. I am fine and keeping good after seeing so much love for me and my story. Just a plain sorry wont be enough but I am guilty of vanishing all of a sudden. Please forgive me. I have lots to tell but don't wanna make this area boring and sad.

Okay so moving on with the story...
Its now going into the proper zone with past getting unrevealed. Yes I know there is no Parud in it but as I said Rudra past is the back bone of the story. I kept parud all the way but now this was the time. So please bare with it. I hope you liked this chapter as it was different, you got to see how our Rudy was back in the days. If you have any doubt then ask me I can give a little update that this will continue for 1 more update and we will be back to Presnet and Parud. So chill. And also while writing this I realise that his past is almost 10 years backs when he was 17 and right now he is 26 years old. He lived in UK for 6 years and then came back to India. Hope its fine.

P.S the past chapters doesn't come understand our regular chapters😉😉😉Parud will be back in one or two updates😙😍💝

Please dont forget to give your feedback, like and share the chapters. It will mean a lot😙
Thank you❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.2K 2.5K 16
Sometimes.. a sngle moment is enough to change a person completely, a betrayal can make sum1 to never fall in love again. Everyone have some untold d...
5.6K 848 16
Whatt will happens when two opposite persons fell in love.... Let's see..
2.1K 132 11
Memories could be beautiful or dreadful...but beyond every memory there is a soulful life...
5.7K 268 25
When someone is in deep love and situation part them.. they feel their life as desert... what happens when they realise the misunderstanding is just...