The Devils Favorite Demon

By DJPiper

It's really hard to kill a demon, you need alot of holywater, maybe a devils trap and a spell, or a special k... More

Baby Satan
They're My Family
She's A Mute Deal With It
You Know I Ain't No Girlie Harls
Chanty And Cubus, Got It
Let's Go Nena
If I Wasn't Immortal I'd Be Dead By Now
You're A She-Devil
I'm Scared ... Powers
You Do Know What That Means Right?
TYLER! JOSH! PUDDIN'!
Bullshit
Home Sweet Hell
I'm The Diablo's Favorite Demon
This is Unreal
Winners???
Betrayed
PATIENT
Latin shit
Joker vs Baby Satan
Re-Make
Six Six Six

Oc Contest/ Authors Note

3.9K 29 4
By DJPiper

Okay Everyone, So this is going to be you're choice. Should make a sequel where Mistah J kidnaps Lily, Mika, Luke, and Gray with the help of an old childhood friend of Lucinda's or should I just end the book right now? If you want me to make a sequel then you can submit a comment about an Oc with the information bellow.

Oc Information

Actor/Actress:

Alias:

Real Name:

Nickname(s):

Age:

Best Friend: Lucinda Fire

Species/Abilities:

Tattoos: 

Scars: 

Piercings:

Personality:

For the Tattoo's and Piercings, if you want something specific send me a picture. If you think the story should just end here and now tell me and I'll make the final chapter. This is all on you so don't be afraid to comment or message me. As always, vote, comment, and follow and I love you all my demon and dealers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 3.4K 20
"I've been a sinner since i was born" Being bad isn't really that hard well in Trinity eyes a.k.a dolly who is certainly one of the most dangerous wo...
195K 2.2K 27
this is a redo of my whole book charlie is always seen as the lovable daughter of lucifer and is kind to everyone and she wants to help open a hotel...
35.2K 1.3K 18
((Formally The Curse of His Bite)) Heaven and Hell have lived side by side for centuries upon centuries, coexisting but never getting along. However...
1.7K 133 17
This story only goes to chapter 2. Sample only!!! http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/DarkRomance1 A Vampire has no soul. They are just a dark reflection o...