arianna's trailers || trailer...

By ariannamaee

Hello everyone! [closed for catch up] Here you can request for book trailers and see a few of my examples! I... More

r u l e s
t r a i l e r . i n f o r m a t i o n [ i m p o r t a n t ]
f o r m
Lingering Sins [promo]
The Killer [promo]
Cathy [character]
The Elemental Four [promo]
Until the End [trailer]
Secrets [trailer]
Nova [trailer]
Until Forever [trailer]
Ballet and Boxing [trailer]
Dancing With the Devil [trailer]
Caught in the Ring [promo]
Blood in the Water [trailer]
Before the End [trailer]
Atomic [trailer]
Everlasting [trailer]
The Moment We Met [teaser]
Harry & Louis [ship trailer]
Pieces of Me [trailer]
Dynasty [trailer]
Sinister (trailer)
Where Eggs Bleed Brimstone (trailer)
The Daughters of Fire and Rain [trailer]

q u e u e

520 16 5
By ariannamaee

this page is to keep me organized and keep you informed ;)

if it hasn't updated, delete it off your library and re-add it. it should update once you re-add it to your library!

QUEUE

1. username || type of trailer || status

2. username || type of trailer || status

3. username || type of trailer || status

4. username || type of trailer || status

5. username || type of trailer || status

WHAT DOES MY PROGRESS MEAN?

a) waiting on payment completion: in order for me to start your trailer, the payment needs to be completed. you are at the lowest priority if the payment has not been completed.

b) payment completed: yay! you've completed the payment. i have yet to start on your trailer. why? 1) there are people ahead of you, 2) i'm super busy. i should start on your trailer no later than 3 days after you complete the payment. don't worry, you will still be given your trailer within my time frame.

c) in progress: i have started your trailer! ie; i have found clips, added the audio, or added text. your trailer is now ready for editing. could take me 1-5 days to complete your trailer, depending on the amount of people in front of you/how busy i am. if you're in spots 1-2, expect your trailer within a day or two. 3-6, expect your trailer within three to five days. 7-10, expect your trailer within seven days. 11+, expect your trailer within two weeks. these are just timelines, they are not exact. it could take more time or less time. i try my best to get it to you within a week, but if i'm busy or have a long list, you may have to wait a little longer. if i think the wait is going to be longer than a week, i'll private message you and let you know.

d) semi-accepted/on hold: i'm not sure if i can do your trailer. you don't have to complete the payment until i fully accept you. i should give you an answer within a week to let you know whether or not you're accepted 

REMINDERS:

a) trailers are usually completed two-eight days after you complete the payment! I work part-time and i'm a full-time college student so if there's a long list, it will take longer. 

b) trailers go in order of the list unless the person above you hasn't completed the payment, or the person above you has a more complicated trailer.

c) payments must be completed before I start your trailer. 

d) i update the queue daily (or try to). 

e) if you have any questions, please ask me. i don't bite :) 

thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 3.7K 62
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
29.6K 772 85
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
32.7K 671 79
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~★...
106K 4K 22
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !