q u e u e

this page is to keep me organized and keep you informed ;)

if it hasn't updated, delete it off your library and re-add it. it should update once you re-add it to your library!

QUEUE

1. username || type of trailer || status

2. username || type of trailer || status

3. username || type of trailer || status

4. username || type of trailer || status

5. username || type of trailer || status

WHAT DOES MY PROGRESS MEAN?

a) waiting on payment completion: in order for me to start your trailer, the payment needs to be completed. you are at the lowest priority if the payment has not been completed.

b) payment completed: yay! you've completed the payment. i have yet to start on your trailer. why? 1) there are people ahead of you, 2) i'm super busy. i should start on your trailer no later than 3 days after you complete the payment. don't worry, you will still be given your trailer within my time frame.

c) in progress: i have started your trailer! ie; i have found clips, added the audio, or added text. your trailer is now ready for editing. could take me 1-5 days to complete your trailer, depending on the amount of people in front of you/how busy i am. if you're in spots 1-2, expect your trailer within a day or two. 3-6, expect your trailer within three to five days. 7-10, expect your trailer within seven days. 11+, expect your trailer within two weeks. these are just timelines, they are not exact. it could take more time or less time. i try my best to get it to you within a week, but if i'm busy or have a long list, you may have to wait a little longer. if i think the wait is going to be longer than a week, i'll private message you and let you know.

d) semi-accepted/on hold: i'm not sure if i can do your trailer. you don't have to complete the payment until i fully accept you. i should give you an answer within a week to let you know whether or not you're accepted 

REMINDERS:

a) trailers are usually completed two-eight days after you complete the payment! I work part-time and i'm a full-time college student so if there's a long list, it will take longer. 

b) trailers go in order of the list unless the person above you hasn't completed the payment, or the person above you has a more complicated trailer.

c) payments must be completed before I start your trailer. 

d) i update the queue daily (or try to). 

e) if you have any questions, please ask me. i don't bite :) 

thank you!