My Anime Love Life Game: Anim...

By Ne_erDreamer21

(Y\n) is your average fangirl- if there even is an average to fangirling. On one messed up day, a strange ide... More

A/N
Chapter 1: The First Punch
Chapter 2: Adults will never understand
Chapter 3: Things COULDN'T get any worse- Oh wait, it just did
Chapter 4: The Game
Chapter 5: In My First Anime...Wait... WHAT?!?!
Chapter 6: Come, Yenki!
Chapter 7: I am (Y/n)
Chapter 8: Who am I?
Chapter 9: A Story to Myself
Chapter 10: The Terrifying Final Rule
Chapter 11: The Summer Festival with Yukine
A/n
Chapter 12: Our Love can Overpower ANYTHING- except a Crowd of People!
Chapter 13: Don't Tick Me Off I Have.....Water Bottles!
Chapter 15: Yato's a BIG Help with the Job- Part 1
Chapter 15: Yato's a BIG help with the Job- Pt 2
Chapter 16: I Just Compared Spiders to Fan Girls...
Chapter 17: The Announcement
Chapter 18: Goodbye, My First Anime Lover
Chapter 19: The Second Clue of a Lifetime
Chapter 20: Holy Knight, Meet the Knees of Doom
Chapter 21: It Took Me 12 Hours to Make the Fliers
A/n (and a vine)
Chapter 22: Worst. Interview. Ever.
Chapter 23: Only So Much My Heart Can Take
Chapter 24: And THAT'S How I Got Stuck With Elizabeth
Chapter 25: WATCHOUTFORTHETATAS
Chapter 26: The Worst Tomato Soup Ever Created
CHRITMAS BONUS
Chapter 27: I Confess Accidental Assualt
Chapter 28: Ban, Hawk's #1 Servant
Chapter 29: We Sip Tea, Not Chug
Chapter 30: Ban Cheers Me Up By Making Me Angry
Chapter 31: I Sleep Through All the Action
Chapter 32: Elizabeth is my Parent
Chapter 33: Braiding My Way Through Boredum
Chapter 34: Hobblin' My Way Downtown~🎵
Chapter 35: Don't Hit a Girl While She's Down
Chapter 36: Splinters are the Worst!
Chapter 37: Food Keeps Me Sane
Chapter 38: Sit boy! Oops wrong anime
Chapter 39: Merlin Pulled a Jesus With the Bead!
Chapter 40: No More Periods!!
Chapter 41: I Give Elizabeth the Pets
Chapter 42: RIP Meliodas's Food
Chapter 43: Can We Take a Moment to Acknowledge How Adorable Lily is?
Chapter 44: I've Never Sypathized With a Weapon More
Chapter 45: Naraku the Real Estate Agent
Chapter 46: I Have the Right to Breathe!
Chapter 47: I Love It When Dead People Do My Hair-Not!
Name the Marten
Chapter 48: You're Pretty Average for a Dead Person
Chapter 49: This Hot Potato is Fed Up

Chapter 14: There's No Such Thing as Personal Space

420 17 1
By Ne_erDreamer21

-Yukine's POV-

When we reached a park, we decided it was a safe enough distance from our pursuers and collapsed on a nearby bench.

"Sorry," (Y/n) mumbled. "I was too heavy wasn't I?"

I looked at her. Her (h/l) (h/c) hair fell in her face, and her (e/c) eyes were fixed on the ground.

"No–hah– Not at all," I replied.

"Then, why are you panting so hard?" (Y/n) shot look at me.

"Because we ran a long way," I tried to respond coolly.

"Sure," she said, not believing me whatsoever.

-(Y/n)'s POV-

I looked up at Yukine and our eyes connected. "Thank you," I breathed.

Yukine turned around quickly, and I could see that his ears were red. My heart rose and fell in an instant. Was he starting to like me? But I knew it was just because I kissed him and made things awkward between us.

I stood up, completely forgetting that I had a sprain. As I started to fall Yukine turned around at the right moment and together we fell on the ground. Me on top of him.

Our faces were an inch away and equally dusted pink. I could've easily kissed Yukine, but I didn't. It was awkward enough as it was. I tilted my head to the side, "Sorry..."

"I-It's okay..." he replied after a moment of hesitation.

-Yukine's POV-

(Y/n) pushed herself off me and put some distance between us. I couldn't help but frown at the action.

Without thinking, I scooted closer to her. Our shoulders were now touching, and my frown was gone. Why do I feel this way? I thought.

-Lily's POV-

I smiled at the scene unfolding before me. "Way to go, (Y/n)! You got Yukine to fall in love with you! With my help, of course," I said the last part in a smug tone.

I'm the one that made her fall. Sure, I wasn't supposed to help– not any more than I already was– but it's my game, my rules. I've decided to secretly help her once each anime– if I felt like it that is. And as of right now, I liked how my intervention was turning out.

What would (Y/n) do without me? I thought and shook my head. Now, that mission "fall in love" is a go, all she needs is a confession...

A/n: Sorry for the short chappy! Yukine has fallen in love with you! Now what? See what happens next in the next chapter!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.1K 2.1K 46
Mikaela was a normal girl who was slowly growing out of her anime phase. She barely watched anime but every now and then she would still pick up a ma...
24.6K 1.4K 110
It is a cool and beautiful day outside and the sun is out bright and shining. Where are you during all of this? Sitting in your room watching anime o...
23K 792 39
A girl, that been made fun of her whole life has become nothing more then a shut in. She tends to stay to her self until she gotten transfered to UA...
361 39 12
Y/N L/N was an ordinary girl with an extraordinary passion for Demon Slayer. Each night, she found solace in the epic battles and inspiring character...