Crush X Reader One Shots

writingghoul tarafından

This book is for you and (crush/name). It's gonna be full of short stories and one shots. Male, female, and... Daha Fazla

Explanation and Key🖤
"Who are you?"🖤
forest🖤
Puppy🖤
Traffic🖤
Feelings🖤
Sleepover🖤

Laryngitis🖤

5.2K 88 78
writingghoul tarafından

Edited-05/09/23-1786 words

A/N- Hello
Right, I'm doing a chapter based around laryngitis because I'm suffering from it at the moment. So I thought why not?

Have a cute chibi I drew bc boredom. This picture also portrays my emotions right now because fucking hell laryngitis kills

Male crush.

Enjoy this chapter!

~Holly🖤

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n POV*

---BUZZ BUZZ---

I fluttered my half asleep eyes open and quietly groaned as to not strain my already shredded vocal chords. I reached over to pick up my phone.

C/n🌎- guess whooooo, your favourite person!! ;)

I smiled at his childishness. But it quickly faded when I noticed the time. 6:30am...

I swiped open my phone to promptly text him back.

Y/n- What do you want?

C/n🌎-Good morning to you too. You excited for school today?

Y/n- I'm not going be in for about 2 weeks. Now let me sleep, idiot.

C/n🌎- WHAT. WHY. WHEN. HOW.

Y/n- I went to the doctors about my throat playing up. Y'know, my voice got so bad you started teasing me. Saying I sounded like a Darth vader, mean by the way. Remind me to slap you when I have the energy 😂
(a/n- my friend actually teased me saying that lmao)

I snuggled myself deeper into my blankets while waiting for him to reply. The loud reply vibration startled me as I wasn't expecting such a quick reply.

C/n🌎- hahahaha you sounded hilarious😂 But yeah, what's wrong? As much as I like teasing you, I need you alive to do that. You're not dying, are you?! Don't worry, I'll plan an amazing funeral in your honour :(

Y/n- no obviously not 😑😑
Y/n- I have Laryngitis. I can't talk and it hurts to do anything. Breathe, sneeze, cough, speak, swallow etc but I have to keep doing all of it because I think I have a cold too. Or it's just my hayfever idk. But I'm in a lot of pain. I also become really dizzy if I try and move and it's just fucking horrible.
Y/n- honestly just put me out of my misery. I might as well be dead, I look and feel like a corpse.

C/n🌎- aww. Poor y/n. Do you want me to come over after school to keep you company? I'll bring McDonald's.

I smiled widely as my eyes ran over the screen.

Y/n- YEEEESSSS please that would be amazing.

C/n🌎- boi calm yo manly ass plastic tits, Darth.

Y/n- I will kill you.

C/n🌎- HHAAAAAHH. Anyway, I need to get ready for hell, see you later baby, keep resting and drink plenty of water💕Have you got painkillers? I can pick some up on my way later.

My heart fluttered. He's never said anything like that to me. It's just probably because I'm ill.

Y/n- see ya later you spork😂💕
Y/n- parents are picking some up for me now. Thank you for the offer though :)

C/n🌎- okay sweet. I'll say it again bc I know what you're like, rest that beautiful voice of yours and drink as much as you can and I shall bring your promised McDonalds. Byeeeee💕

My smile never faded as the conversation flowed, and even after, I continued to re-read the last text and gush at the fact that he's being extra sweet to me. I sent back a quick 'bye' and put my phone down. My head hit the pillow and I began to think about (c/n). Having a crush on your best friend is confusing.

~Time Skipeu~

I trudged down the steps slowly so I didn't trip. Once I made it down, i dragged myself into the kitchen ti make a hot drink in an attempt to soothe my throat.
While I did this, I checked the time. "Only 12:30?!", I sighed, realising I still had ages before c/n got here. I finished my honey and lemon drink to soothe the pain and sat down on the plump sofa. It was a very nice change from my bedroom.

I was debating weather to watch a movie or just listen to music. I ended up putting suicide squad on, but I didn't watch much as I was focusing on the impossible task getting comfortable while being sick.

As soon as I got relatively cozy, there was a knock on the door. I rolled my eyes and got up, leaving my blankets behind and bringing my phone so I can type whatever I needed to say to this person out in my notes for them to read.

I opened the door and my eyes widened in shock. C/n was already standing at my door with two big McDonalds bags in his hands.

"Hey!" He said, smiling sheepishly. I quickly typed into my notes and showed him.

'HEYY!! I thought you were still at school? How are you here??'

"Well, I ended up ditching so I could spend more time with you! I need to ensure you get better quickly so I don't get bored in English!" I smiled, remembering that I sit next to him.

"Are your parents home? I bought them some chocolate." He beamed, knowing that him and my parents get along makes it a lot easier to hang out on days like this. I typed out: 'not at the moment, they had to go to work. They know you're coming though, so leave the chocolate in the kitchen, come in!!'

I showed him and he obliged. He took his school shoes off and set the bags of food on the table by the sofa and then darting to the kitchen to prepare plates and other essentials.

I tapped his shoulder to get his attention.

'You didn't actually have to get McDonald's you dumbass' I raised my eyebrows when he looked up back at me with a confused look.

"Of course I did. You're ill, that means luxury!! Now pick out at least 6 movies, I'll get blankets and pillows!" He yelled and ran upstairs like a child who had just gotten sweets. I laughed and began to pick out movies.

He came back down with all of my fluffy items. He could barely carry all of them. He dropped them onto the floor while making a dramatic sound as he did so, earning a strained giggle from me. "Right, you got the movies?" He asked and I nodded in reply. We set up the sofa into one massive blanket fort and sat down, sinking into the Cotten and silk blends beneath us.

He began to pull me closer and I stopped him. "What's up?" He asked in a panic, thinking he had hurt me. I frantically typed something and showed him.

'I don't want you catching anything!' I had a concerned look on my face. This really sucked. I don't want him feeling like this at all He smiled and looked into my eyes. "I'd rather catch something and be with you than leave you alone. Now come here." He said demandingly with his arm wide. I blushed and placed myself in his space, feeling a comfort I had never experienced before wash over me.

~yet another time skipeu~

We were halfway through the 5th movie: the conjuring 2. I was cuddled up against c/n's chest with my hand resting on his shoulder and our legs intertwined like spirals. He had his arms wrapped around me too, pulling me close to him. We were inseparable. I looked at him, his eyes were glued to the screen, so I took him in for another second before turning back.

A jumpscare popped up and I screamed in response. As I did I jolted at the pain that ripped through my throat.
C/n laughed at me, not realising the pain it had caused. As tears started to fall, pain completely overtook me. A grating pain in my throat that made me feel weaker than before. I removed myself from his arms to clutch at my throat, hoping it would somehow alleviate the problem.
C/n's laugh slowly faded as he realised I was crying.

"Shit y/n! Are you alright? What do you need? I'll get it for you! Did I do this?? I'm so sorry. " He started to panic. I quickly text something to him. I heard his phone buzz.

Y/n- pain relief in the bottom cupboard and a glass of water...

C/n darted to the kitchen without another word and came back with 2 pink tablets and a glass of water. I swallowed the tablets and dried my eyes. I got his attention and mouthed 'thank you.'

"Anything for you, love. Shall we watch the last movie?" He cooed soothingly. I blushed and nodded, not knowing how else to react. We resumed our cuddling position and he changed it to the last movie: Grease. It was one of my favourite movies, I had seen it millions of times before and I knew all the lyrics. It was a shame I was not able to sing along like I usually do.

My eyes started to feel heavy and before I knew it, I had drifted off into slumber; one that had avoided me recently, however due to the zen feeling (c/n) bought to me, I was finally able to let sleep take me.

~last time skipeu~

I woke up a few hours later. I leant over expecting c/n to be there, but he wasn't, which resulted in a wave of sadness in me. I was wrapped up in more blankets and teddies than I remember and the whole place was clean.

I was very confused so I reached for my phone to text him. But there was already a text.

C/n🌎- Heyyy. I'm so sorry, my mum said I had to come back home. But I cleaned everything up so you didn't have to in your condition. I also put the leftovers in the kitchen for you. Your parents are home, I said hello to them on my way out. I'll be over tomorrow to check on you again, we can do whatever you want. I love you y/n. Please get well soon so I can make you mine💕

My eyes widened and my mouth parted in shock. Once I had processed the message, I started to rock back and forth as it was the only movement I could do that didn't hurt my head too much. I smiled and put my head back down on the pillows. I closed my eyes and relived today's memories, imagining what it will be like to be with c/n properly.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1.2M 48.3K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
151K 4.6K 48
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
155K 5.5K 90
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.1M 50.4K 96
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC