Fem Percy meets Yj/Jl Robbin...

By PantsOnFirelmao

//STOP RIGHT NOW AND LEAVE THIS IS SO BAD I MADE IT WHEN I WAS LIKE 12// The Young Justice League goes after... More

Back story.
Joining the JJ Squad
Friends
HOLY SHIT
Wally's help.
Oops you traveled with us
A/N
Getting them back
AGH!! (Sneak peak)
Girls rule.
What do you mean?!
Hehe..

Uh...

4.3K 34 3
By PantsOnFirelmao

Heeeeyo!! I now realized this story is horrible but I'm trying to make it better. Please bare with me. I was like 12 when I wrote this story and that was 3 years ago. I'm 15 now and I'm too lazy to edit it.

Please forgive me if I make some mistakes bc I didn't come back to this story. I forgot what plot I was kinda writing towards. I'm terribly sorry.

Thank you anyway, I know most of you probably just skimmed this and that's fine, just wanted people to know.

Smartcookies1 🍪🍪🍪

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

475K 14.5K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
415K 25K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
277K 8.2K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
767K 28.4K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...