Badboy & The Troublemaker

By legallysandeep

This was one of the first stories I wrote, read at your own risk :') "Oh don't act so innocent. I know you di... More

/Prologue/
//Hello Badboy//
//Life//
//Threats//
//This Means War//
//Challenges//
//Papa Bear//
│Miss Matchmaker│*
│Frying Pan│*
│Burning Hatred│*
│Mistakes│*
│The Red Raven│*
│Almost│*
│My Way│*
│Nostalgic Feelings│*
│Climbing│*
│It's A Promise│*
│Super Bass│*
│Memories│*
│Party Drama│*
│Dirty Blackmail│*
│Pretty in Pink│*
│Letters│*
│A Helping Hand│*
│Sharing│*
│Surprises│*
│Princess│*
│Moment│*
│Angel│*
│Gone│*
│Feelings│*
│Shocking│*
│Sparks│*
│Friends│*
│Kidnapped│*
│Caring│*
│Two Players│*
│Apologies│*
│Falling│*
│Fear│*
│Succumb│*
│Adrenaline│*
│Bullets│*
│Instincts│*
│Love│*
│Graduation│*
‖Epilogue‖*
│Bonus Chapter: First day│*
│Bonus Chapter: Halloween Things│*
│Bonus Chapter: Christmas Time│*
│Bonus Chapter: New Year's Eve│*
│Bonus Chapter: Roses and Valentines│*
Important, Please read?
Hello! Long time no see (or rather read hahha)

│Damsel In Distress│*

41.4K 1K 36
By legallysandeep

"I don't damsel well. Distress, I can do. Damseling? Not so much." 

Damsel In Distress

~Ash~

I gulp hard as I lock eyes with Ivan Marshall. He was an old member of the dragons, the rival gang that was constantly at war with the Raven gang.

"Hello Ashley" the man says smirking and I glare at him.

"What do you want?" I spit at him while mentally preparing to defend myself against this buffoon.

"Oh I don't want anything but the dragon doesn't want you to get involved with your old friends" he says and I roll my eyes.

"As if I cared about what the dragon wants and doesn't want" I say.

"You better listen-"

"I'm not going to listen to what some gangbanger has to say" I snap at him, angrily stepping forward. He grabs my collar and chuckles.

"A feisty one. I likey" he says.

"Oh yea?" I say smirking. He pulls me closer to him and I wrap my elbow around his neck and pull his neck back. I pull out my switchblade and hold it against his neck.

"Now I am going to give you two choices, the first is you leave and don't tell anyone about me, and the second is you leave, tell anyone and I bury each of your family members alive when they're sleeping. What will it be?" I hiss at him as he struggles in my gasp.

"You're just a stupid teenager, you can't harm me" he says and I press the blade into his neck a little bit.

"I have landed several people in the hospital in just two years, do you want to be next?" I say dryly.

"N-no, I'll l-leave" he says stammering.

"Good, I hope to never see ya again Ivan" I say and he turns around.

"How do you know my name?" he asks shocked.

"I have my sources" I say and limp back towards the cabins when the man gets out of sight.

"Oh my god Ash!" Are you okay?!" Amber exclaims running towards me as I limp to the cabin.

"Yea, I'm fine, some guy was hunting and hit me by accident" I say lying. She was too innocent to know about all of this.

"Come on, let's get you cleaned up" she says and wraps an arm around my waist, leading me to the pond to wash off my leg. I clench my teeth as she tries to pull the arrow out. I yelp in pain when she suddenly pulls it out.

"Sorry" Trey says as I realized he had pulled.

"No its fine, thanks" I say and he smiles at me.

"Amber, Adam was calling you. I'll help Ash" he says and she leaves. Trey helps me get to the cabin and I sit down on the bed as he pulls out the first aid kit.

"How did you get hit?" he asks taking out the rubbing alcohol and I grimace.

"I hate that shit" I say groaning.

"I have to put it on, or else it'll get infected" Trey reasons and I nod. I hiss in pain as it burns the wound.

"Sorry" Trey apologizes.

"It's not your fault" I say as he bandages my leg. I change into sweatpants and a long sleeved shirt after Trey leaves and tie my hair back.

The barbecue had started by the time I came outside. I sit in between Jeremy and Trey as I watch Adam and Amber grilling patties together. I smile as I watch Amber blush at something Adam said.

"Here" Trey says handing me a burger.

"Thanks" I say and we both eat.

"You play guitar?" Trey asks as we came back to the cabin.

"Yea but it's been a while" I say grabbing a hoodie.

"Why don't you play for us tonight?" he suggests.

"I don't know" I say.

"Come on, it'll be fun" Trey says.

"I guess" I say and grab my guitar, heading back outside to where the bonfire had started.

Trey pats the space beside him and I sit beside him. I look in front to see Austin sitting beside some next blonde, flirting with her. I roll my eyes, typical. 

"God, he has no standards" I mutter under my breath.

"Excuse me?" the blonde says standing up along with Austin.

"You're excused" I say and turn to face trey.

"No, bitch, I meant what did you just say about me?" she snaps.

"Well, Ms. Queen bitch, I was just saying to myself, how Austin, has no standards, trying to lucky with a  piece of peroxide, fake-tanned trash" I say smiling as she gasps. I smirk seeing her at loss for words.

"Guys I'll be right back" I say realizing that I had dropped my locket in the woods. I retrace my steps and sigh as I don't find it. I go into the trees and look for it, and cheer as I see something glint in the light. I make my way over to it, and pick up my locket. I look up and realize that I was in the middle of the forest with no trails around and groan.

Great, now I can check getting lost in the woods off my bucket list.

~Austin~

"Hey Austin, I gotta go home early, tell Ash and Adam that I left" Trey says loading his stuff into his car.

"How are we going to get home?" I ask.

"My uncle's old van's in the garage, the keys are in your cabin, drive Ash home, Jeremy will go with Adam and Amber" he says.

"Why do I have to drive that freak home?" I ask.

"Hey bud, she ain't that bad, give her a chance" he reasons.

"No" I retort.

"She's not like her-"

"So?" I say cutting him off and Trey sighs, he waves before pulling out.

"Austin" Amber says.

"Yea?" I say looking up from my phone.

"Ash has been gone for a while now, do you think she's okay?" Amber says worried.

"How cares Am? She's a big girl, she can take care of herself" I say and she frowns.

I continue playing on my phone for a while before Amber taps my shoulder.

"Austin, I'm getting worried, what if she's lost?" Amber says and I sigh.

"What do you want me to do about that?" I ask.

"Can you go find her?" she asks.

"Why should I?" I ask annoyed.

"Because you know your way around these woods, and she's never been here before" Amber says and I frown.

"Alright" I say and get up, walking towards the trail.

~Ash~

I groan and sit on the ground, resting my head in my hands. I just walked around in circles for a while now and now I'm going to be stuck in the woods. And it's going to be dark soon. Amazing. Just fucking amazing.

Out of nowhere, I hear a growl and look up to find nothing there. I stand up and looking around as I hear another growl. I turn around and freeze.

There was a fucking bear standing there and watching me!

What do I do now?!

Don't they always say to stand still?

I don't want to stay still, I want to get the hell away from this beast. Hairy, smelly beast, might I add.

I stand there as it observes me and comes forward a bit. Just as I am about to bolt, a hand yanks me up by my sweater onto a tree branch making me scream. I look down and see the bear gone. I sigh in relief and turn to the side to see that Austin had pulled me up.

"Austin?!" I exclaim shocked.

"The one and only" he says cockily.

"What are you doing here?" I ask.

"Saving the damsel in distress, what else?" he says shrugging.

"Listen up you little shit" I say pulling him close by his collar, "I never told you or needed you to save me."

"Really? How were you planning to get away from the bear then? And how were you going to find your way back to the cabins?" he asks as we jump down from the tree.

"One, when approached by a bear, you're supposed to stand still, and two, I could just use my phone to call someone, but it just so happened that my phone died, so I was going to retrace my steps back to camp" I say.

The boy didn't need to know that I was just finished walking around in circles in the woods, and was waiting for a search party to come find me.

''Whatever" he says as we reach the cabins.

"You're back!" Amber says hugging me.

"I thought something happened to you-"

"Ow!" I yelp as she touches my leg.

"I'm so sorry!" Amber says letting go of me and that is when I notice the tears in her eyes.

"Amber" I say and she looks up.

"Were you crying for me?" I ask softly.

"Uh I guess" she says sheepishly and wipes away her tears.

"I didn't know you cared so much" I say smiling softly and she blushes.

"Thank you for your concern Amber, I'm fine" I say and head back into the cabin. I groan as I spot my bag on top of the wardrobe and reach up to get it just as Austin walks in. I glare at him as he watches me struggle to grab the bag. I gasp and grab my leg, falling to floor. I see blood staining my pants.

"What the..." Austin says looking at the blood on my hands.

"Why are you bleeding?" he asks.

"I tripped and got cut by a rock" I say lying.

"And that cut is really bleeding that much?" Austin asks raising an eyebrow.

"Drop it" I say warningly.

"Why are you bleeding?" he asks.

"You're not giving up are you?" I say sighing and he nods.

"I got shot on my thigh by an arrow that belongs to a random guy hunting for fun in the woods" I say lying.

"Oh" he says.

"Jerk" I say as he puts the bag on top of the other wardrobe. I walk up to his bed and grab a long-sleeved t-shirt from his bag and walk into the washroom and change into it.

We both get prepared to go to sleep and soon enough the snoring starts again. I slowly get up and pull out my phone. I put the phone in front of his face and record him. I upload it to Instagram with the caption, "Snoring keeps the monsters away."

© sandeep_xoxo All Rights Reserved

A/N:- Thanks for reading, vote, comment, follow? Any #rereaders?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 3.8K 97
************ I opened my locker but realized something was wrong the minute I looked inside it. Something like paint splashed in my face and on my c...
577K 12.6K 28
Hannah Jacobs was the feistiest kid in town and always got into arguments with the bad boy next door. Most kids were scared of him, but not Hannah. S...
654K 17.7K 36
"𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐬𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰. 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞. 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐭. 𝐀...
12.9K 331 50
He had loved her with all his might. The very thought that she could be taken away from him wrecked his mind every night. And then that nightmare tur...