Cyber Love

By GuessWho239

Rachel Smith hates Justin Bieber. She hates him so much that she doesn't even say his name. But a new chat in... More

BeingMe has sent you an invitation to chat.
Who are you?
First Chat.
The Forgotten Past
The Concert
How did I get here?
Saved by the security!
The Angels & The Fountain
You're kidding. Right?
Happy Birthday!
Not The Best Place To Meet
*NOT A CHAPTER* (sorry)
Ladies and Gentlemen, Jessica Bieber
Major Announcement <3
Dystopia
Big Brother's Little Sister
Finally (Part 1)
Finally (Part 2)
Bonus Chapter

Sigh...

3.3K 84 22
By GuessWho239

I love all my fans. Especially the ones that were there with me from the first chapter when this story was practically UNKNOWN (;

You guys helped me stop procrastinating and finally put up one of my stories on Old Watty ;P

I love you guys! You are amazing...each one of you! Thank you for all the votes and motivating comments! It makes me wanna write more...LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

And keep voting! We wanna get this story to #1 don't we? ;)

And I hope you guys liked the last chapter. It was written by my best friend. She's an amazing writer! Go check out her story -The Eyes of Fate. It's perfect. Her username is @ruksiboo.

She deserves more votes than this story actually, so go read it. Now!

GO CHECK OUT THAT STORY! YOU'LL REGRET NOT READING IT. I SWEAR!! :P

I have a special surprise for you guy this time...I really hope you like it cuz I've kinda worked on this chapter for about a whole week!! And that's a LOOOONGGG time for me $:

Well...this is a chapter that most of you guys have been asking me for and .... Here it is! :D

This was the first thing that I thought of when I first started the story and finally! The moment has come LOL xD

And now back to our story...

CHAPTER - 11

I was feeling very guilty about not going to celebrate my J's birthday. I know that he's Justin freaking Bieber but I'm his friend and I let him down. And I'm pretty sure best friends DON'T do that.

What do I do now?

It's not like I can randomly knock on his door and say "Hi J. It's me Rachel, your best fiend from Stratford. I'm the same girl that you chat with on MSN. Oh and...Happy Birthday!!"

No. That's impossible and very very stupid.

I shook my head and smiled at that thought.

Now what...?

A thought occurred to me. I always go to this mall in Atlanta to calm myself down and dwell in my deep worldly thoughts. I know what you're thinking. 'A shopping mall? Seriously...?'

Actually, it's a secluded spot in the mall. Not many people know of this place and those who do, think it's spooky. But I don't. It's my favorite spot in the entire world and I wouldn't trade it for anything.

I hadn't been there in a while and mom was working till nine today so I had plenty of time. I bet she wouldn't notice me missing.

I quickly pulled on an Abercrombie striped T-shirt with jeggings and a light blue hoodie. I slipped on my baby blue converses with little hearts on them. Those were limited edition shoes. They were one of my favorites.

I decided to leave my hair and face natural today. I was just going to be sitting in my thinking spot. I didn't need any makeup or style my hair for that matter.

I took the extra keys from my study table and also took my battered old phone and my iPod. I locked the front door and greeted the warm air that was blowing on my face. March was the best month of the year.

I sighed and walked down the street. It was a ten minute walk. Not very far from here.

What would I do if J ever finds out that it's actually me that he talks to on MSN?

Would he be angry?

Would he be happy?

Would he ignore me?

Or would he take me back?

These were just some of the questions that revolved around my head.

Although, that last one sounded like he was my boyfriend.

"LOL" I whispered to myself as a dry laugh left my mouth.

I kept walking but suddenly tripped on something. I knew it was a foot because honestly, that's the only thing you would ever find on a weekend in Atlanta. Everyone would be out jogging or walking their dogs so it's kind of hard to walk on weekends in Atlanta.

I slowly got up with a groan and dusted myself. I was checking for any bruises on my legs and arms when I heard a voice.

"Are you okay? I'm really sorry!"

That's when I realized that the dude that tripped me was still standing there. I looked at him but couldn't make out who it was. He was wearing a black Adidas sweatshirt with red Adidas sweatpants. Wow! He really knew how to match his clothes. His face was hidden with the help of that hood of his so I had no clue as to who he was. And to top it all off, he wore those humongous sunglasses that you saw on those billboards of very expensive brands. I bet that isn't even Gucci. Something better. If there was something like that, that is.

He seemed to be checking me out too but I wasn't so sure with those big sunglasses of his. His eyebrows went up which meant that his eyes were probably wide too. Hmm...I wonder why.

"Um...yeah. I'm fine." I replied after a long minute of trying to figure out who this mystery man...or guy was.

"You sure?" he seemed unconvinced.

"Yup. I'm perfectly sure." I replied, a small smile appearing on my face.

"Okay then...bye."

"Bye..."

I walked about twelve foot when I heard someone shout my name. Any guesses on who it was? Yep, it was mystery man.

I turned around and raised an eyebrow at him. He walked the twelve foot towards me and lifted my hand. He placed something in it.

My cell phone!

"Oh my god! Thank you so much." I cried happily and hugged him, surprising even myself.

He looked taken aback too and quickly straightened himself. I blushed a beet red and tucked my hair behind my ear.

Just before he went away, he said something and smirked.

"Love you're wallpaper by the way."

I looked down at my phone and something between a smile and smirk formed on my lips along with another rush of blood on my face. Damn the mystery man for saying that!

I didn't feel like going to the mall anymore so I went back home. A smile was present in my face on my walk from the busy streets of Atlanta, Georgia to my warm, cozy home.

The reason for the smile was of a little boy and girl holding hands and standing under the shade of a tree. It was the picture on the wallpaper of a certain cellphone.

Under the picture was the caption 'J&Ray Best Friends Forever...'

________________________________________________

Justin's POV:

Holy Hell! Is that...?

No...

Is that even possible..?!

Am I dreaming...?

I'm pretty sure I am.

I can't believe I day-dreamed about a girl that had gone missing. Gone missing from my heart....four years ago.

But I'm so sure I wasn't dreaming...

And that picture on the cellphone...?

I bet I just bumped into a girl who looked exactly like her and day-dreamed about that day when we had taken that picture under the tree together. Holding hands.

Damn...

Heck! What am I doing?!?

Trying to hide away from what I know is really the truth..?

I know that the girl I bumped into was HER. And I also know that the picture I saw on the cellphone was of her and me. I just know....

I can't forget my past just like that now can I?

But what was the most unbelievable thought of all was that she was here and I could find her somehow. I don't know how but I will. And then I can finally apologize for not telling her about me going away to the land of stardom.

I swear to God...no, not God. I swear to Usher or even Scooter that I will find her and apologize to her. Personally. With all my heart. A true apology.

I just have no idea HOW though...

I logged on to my twitter account and tweeted 'Gotta find my childhood best friend. #LifeGoal'

Not even a nanosecond later, I was bombarded with 974873928273736473 million tweets from different beliebers, but all of them said the same thing.

'I'll help you find her Justin #MyNewLifeGoal'

'I swear to god I'll help you find her but I really hope that it's me...#MyNewLifeGoal'

"Whoever she is, she is very lucky...I'll help you @justinbieber no matter what it takes #MyNewLifeGoal'

Within ten minutes #MyNewLifeGoal was the top tweet on twitter. A smile appeared on my face as I saw the different tweets from my beliebers. They're my everything. From supporters to creators of the bieberconda. You name it, at least one belieber would be behind its creation. That's exactly why I love them!

Scooter rushed into my room suddenly.

"You have a childhood best friend that you're trying to find?" he asked.

"How'd you know?"

He didn't say anything. Instead, he held out his phone for me to take. I took it and looked. On every news page and every twitter tweet was about 'her'. My anonymous childhood best friend.

I smiled and said, "Yeah."

"Don't tell me it's that Rachel girl you always talk about..." he trailed off. Giving me his signature look of utter confusion slash knowing look.

"The one and only." I finished for him and smirked.

"How exactly do you expect to find her?" he questioned.

"I don't know. But I will. She's here in Atlanta!"

"How'd you know?"

I smirked and looked at him. His eyes widened and said,

"You saw her."

It wasn't a question. It was a statement.

"Something like that.."

"Where?"

"In the street."

"Did she recognize you?"

"Nope. I was in my disguise."

"Good. 'Cause you know very well what would've happened if she would've recognized you."

"Yeah..."

I know what she would've done. She would've gotten SOO mad at me and then made a fuss in the middle of the street before I could explain. At least, that's what my old Rachel would do...

A sigh left my lips as I thought about it. I wanted to meet her. I should've gone after her. You call it stalking, but I call it finding my best friend. I should've followed her without her knowing it and then maybe...just maybe I could've gotten her house address.

But I didn't.

And the only way now is to find her again with my force. My beliebers. They'll find her for sure. No need of the CIA or the FBI....

________________________________________________

Swaggy!

How was it....? Hmm....?

I hope you liked it (;

And this chapter is the longest I've written....at least thats how I feel like (:

LOL

So now what?

Justin knows O:

Rachel knows O:

And the only thing left is for them to meet.

You guys better give me ideas cuz I have NONE!!!!

And if you don't give any ideas soon, the longer it'll take me to upload.

And no one likes LOOOOOONGGGG waits. Right?

I almost forgot...

VOMMEFAN! <3 ;P

And #TGIF <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3M 73.2K 100
18 year old Jessica Rogers moves to Atlanta to be with her Dad and his new family. Her whole world turns upside down when she learns her new step bro...
208K 5.6K 46
Ariana Grande is a loner. She thought she had one friend named Michelle. She's rich but unpopular. Justin Bieber is the complete opposite, well on s...
20.3K 728 39
What happens when pop star Justin Bieber falls for the girl he grew up with? Going back to Canada for a break from his Believe Tour, Justin isn't lo...
1.8K 61 47
It's about a girl in college named Elizabeth Moran who goes out to a party with her friends. She doesn't want to go, but her friends convince her to...