John Jay's essays of gays

By agendercat

5 Hamilton one shots before I get sick *cough* More

Lost
You're Drunk~Jeffmads
I write sins not tragedies au~Pheaker|Philadorsia
Turtle Power~Lams
Hey lieblings ~

Beautiful~Meggy

397 7 4
By agendercat

This mentions rape and abuse, just a warning hope you enjoy it.

~Maria's POV~

I struggled to lace the back of my dress. Usually I could do this by myself, but this was a new dress and for some reason I just couldn't do it. I heard a light knock on the door, followed by the quiet voice of my girlfriend. "Maria love, are you done? I need to get dressed". I sighed before opening the door. "Oh. Sorry!" She quickly covered her eyes.

I moved her hands, "It's okay sweetie. I um actually need some help" I motioned to my open dress, she smiled happy to help. I on the other hand was terrified. I loved Peggy with all my heart, but I have a secret. It's the reason she hasn't seen me undressed though we've been dating for a year. She knew I was in an abusive relationship before we met, but she didn't know the extent of it. She didn't need to.

~Peggy's POV~

I was lacing up my beautiful girlfriend's dress. I was kind of excited she always asked me to step out of the room before she changed. I saw a weird mark on her back it was a bunch of random numbers and letters. I ran my fingers over it, it didn't feel like a tattoo. What was it?

~Maria's POV~

I shivered as I felt delicate fingers over it. " Maria, what is this?" my sweet little Peggy asked. I felt tears streak my cheeks as I took her hand and led her over to our bed. " Oh dear, I"m sorry! Please don't cry".

I smiled at her, "Pegs I need to explain something to you", she nodded softly stroking my hand with her thumb. "Before we met I was married to a man. He was not a good man, but he was a wealthy man and my father wasn't. He was charming at first, treating me like a princess. Everything was perfect until two weeks after our wedding. H-He took me out drinking a-and-" The tears fell down more, but were kissed away by my sweet girlfriend who was urging me to continue. "He introduced me to a friend of h-his. The man g-gave him money a-and r-raped me. A-after James gave me this mark, s-so everyone would know I was his p-property. He kept forcing me to s-seduce m-men and take their m-money and if I resisted he b-beat me". I collapsed into sobs, covering my face with my hands. I felt a soft tingle on the mark, I looked up to see my amazing girlfriend kissing the spot. "P-pegs?"

"Maria, you are beautiful no matter what. I love you and I always will. You are not property. You are my gorgeous girlfriend and I'm sorry some idiotic man put you through all of that" I smiled at her through tears before tackling her on the bed. 
        "I love you baby girl~. Thank you, for always being her for me" I kissed her adorable face all over before connecting our lips. She kissed me back and I melted into the kiss as my fears melted away. Instead of her helping me put my dress on she helped take it off and I gladly returned the favour. That girl is mine and I love her with all my heart, she is my other half.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 17.5K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
164K 7.5K 103
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
1.9M 83K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1M 32.9K 78
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...