The Tutor // l.s.

By foreverme20

[Completed] Louis Tomlinson needs a biology tutor. But will his biology tutor just teach Louis about biology... More

The Tutor (Larry Stylinson AU) {Punk! Louis}
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Epilogue

69.4K 2.2K 7.6K
By foreverme20

Harry's POV

"But daddy!" My eldest daughter, Kyla, complained, "I don't want to watch the kids."

"You have too, you are their older sister." I reasoned.

"I never signed up for this!" She screamed.

"You're definitely Louis child," I mumbled under my breathe, "You have to." I said louder.

"Why can't Uncle Niall or Uncle Liam or Uncle Zayn or Aunt Perrie watch them?" She whined.

"Uncles Niall and Liam already have children to care for and Uncle Zayn and Perrie are visiting Australia."

"Why?"

"Perrie's always wanted to go to Australia." I explained.

"But-" Before Kyla could continue the front door opened to reveal my beautiful husband. He just came home from work. He's a drama teacher. He told me the students were intimidated by him at first, but soon learned he's the funny and outgoing sweetheart that I fell in love with.

"What's going on?" Louis asked putting his shoulder bag down and unbuttoning his top few buttons and I couldn't help but stare. I may have seen his toned chest countless of times, but it's still sexy and irresistible.

"Daddy's making me watch Marcus and Lana, and I don't want to!" Kyla whined.

"Well, who's going to watch them while we're on our anniversary weekend?" Louis questioned.

"Uh..." Kyla trailed off thinking then sighed, "I don't know." She mumbled.

"I do!," Louis piped up, "You!" He said smiling and left a messy kiss on her cheek.

"Stop that!" She snapped being the emotional teenager she was, and stomped away.

"No stomping!" Louis yelled up the stairs.

I laughed and sat back down on the couch and put my laptop on my lap, "How do you do that?" I asked.

"Do what?" Louis asked confused.

"I've been trying to convince Kyla to watch the kids for twenty minutes! And with barely a five minute conversation with her, you got her to agree!"

"What can I say, I'm great with kids. Besides she is my flesh and blood."

"I guess. You work wonders, y'know." I complimented.

"No you do, Mister-I-Can-Make-Twins. Strong sperm you got there." Louis said and I blushed.

"Way to make things awkward." I mumbled and continued working on my computer.

"Well, I'm going to pack. We leave in two days!" Louis said jumping up from the couch and pecking my cheek, but I paid little mind to him, "Did I ever tell you that you look cute when your concentrating?"

"Probably." I mumbled not looking up from the screen.

"Good," Louis said pecking my lips and walking up the steps to our room.

~*~

"Bye Daddy Harry! Bye Dad Louis!" Marcus waved at us from Kyla's arms while Lana hugged my legs. She's always been a Daddy's girl.

"Lana," I said softly, "You have to let go, love." I said gently clawing her arms off.

"But Daddy," She cried.

"I'll be back soon, okay?" I said softly stroking her hair. I wiped her tears while she sniffled nodding.

"Bye Dad," She said looking up at Louis then hugging his legs. He smiled and played with her curls like he does with me, then she let go and walked over to Kyla.

"Bye guys! Be safe!" Louis said opening the door, "No parties! You can have friends over, but no boys!" Louis said as an after-thought. We walked out the house, our suitcases trailing behind us, and into the cab waiting for us.

"Do you really think she'll listen?" I asked Louis once we were seated in the car.

"Nah, she is my child. If she were an older version of Lana or Marcus I'd think it'd be possible, but she's not. I don't think she'll have a party though. Probably a small gathering, with boys." Louis said glaring at the seat in front of him.

"Don't worry, she's a smart girl, she won't do anything idiotic." I reassured smiling and Louis nodded. 

When we arrived at the airport, we did all the pre-flight checks and stuff. It took awhile and once it ended Louis and I were hungry, so we went to a Wendy's in the airport. Once we finished eating we sat at our gate number and waited for our plane to arrive.

"I can't believe we're going to Spain!" I exclaimed.

"Neither can I. Can you speak Spanish cause I sure as hell can't."

"Some." I answered.

"Really? Say something."

"Nostros cerca del avión." I said after thinking a bit.

"And what does that mean?" Louis asked leaning closer.

"We are near airplanes." I explained chuckling a bit at Louis' frown.

"Do you know anything seductive?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Nope." I answered simply with a teasing smile.

"Then I'll just pretend what you say to me is seductive." Louis stated and I chuckled.

"Tú eres hermoso." I said and Louis raised and eyebrow, silently telling me to translate, "You are beautiful." I said with a sweet smile.

"Not really seductive but.... it's sweet." Louis said capturing my lips in a loving kiss.

~*~

When we landed in Spain I couldn't have been more happy. We're staying in a beautiful hotel. Five stars. Louis may be a teacher, but I work in video programming and make quite a lot of money, if I do say so myself.

We explored Spain all day, seeing some really breathe taking sights. I took a lot of pictures and can't wait to show them to everyone when we get home.

After I took a shower and ate a simple dinner I collapsed on the bed. I took off my rings (the promise and wedding rings, I always wear them) and placed them on the bedside table. I grabbed the remote in the process and turned on the t.v. and realized that everything's in Spanish. I stopped at a Spanish soap opera and tried to figure out what they were saying, but failed.

Louis came out the bathroom minutes later with only a towel on that was dangerously low on his hips. He took off the towel and pulled on some boxers. He walked over to the bed and smiled and I returned the gesture.

"I had a great view of your bum from here." I said with a wink.

"Oh really? I missed yours cause it was in the bathroom." Louis said pouting.

"Maybe you'll see it tonight if you're lucky." I said suggestively leaning over to kiss him.

"Maybe I will." Louis whispered closing the gap.

Louis bit down on my lower lip and I gasped, opening my mouth and Louis stuck his tongue in. Our tongues battled for dominance and in the end Louis won. I let him explore every inch of the mouth he was already familiar with, so he knew what to do. Like massage my tongue, it always made me moan. Or sliding his tongue along mine briefly. Again it always got me moaning.

I broke away from the kiss and started panting. Louis took this as an opportunity to leave beautiful purple marks on my skin. When he got to the neck line of my shirt he practically ripped my shirt off. He kissed down my torso and I moaned when Louis sucked on all four of my nipples.

I decided that things would be a bit different tonight so I flipped us over. Louis looked at me shocked cause I rarely take charge. I took off his shirt in a swift motion. When I sucked on his sweet spot he let out a throaty moan. I kissed down his torso while one hand ran through his hair and the other palmed him through his pants.

When I got to the hem of his pants I popped open the button and unzipped his pants. I struggled a bit at first but eventually got Louis' skinny jeans off. I continued to palm him but stopped and decided to grind on him instead. Louis threw his head back and let out a loud throaty moan that got me moaning too. I looked into his eyes and they were dark with lust. I placed my lips on his and kissed him fiercely.

Louis got tired of me being in control and flipped us again. He unzipped my pants and threw them across the room. He put his hand into my boxers and started pumping and I threw my head back, clenched my eyes shut and moaned. I was getting close to the edge and moaned out incoherently, "Ima... Lou.... I'm gonna..."

Louis stopped his actions and I whimpered while he smirked. He reached into a bag and took out a lube and a condom. When he opened the lube, his phone rang from beside me. We groaned and I picked it up, not bothering to check the caller ID, "What?" I snapped, frustrated.

"Daddy?" A feminine voice asked and my eyes went wide.

"Kyla?" I asked looking at Louis, "What do you want sweetheart? I'm busy."

"Why are you answering Dad's phone?" She asked not answering my question.

"Because I was closer, what do you want, love?" I asked again.

"When are you coming back?" She groaned.

"Monday morning." I answered.

"That's so long away."

"No it's not, be patient. I got to go. Love you."

"Love you too. Bye." She grumbled.

"All you need is patience, your siblings aren't that bad. Bye." I said hanging up.

"Kyla?" Louis asked and I nodded, "So, where were we?" He asked leaning back down to kiss me. I smiled and wrapped my legs around his waist.

~*~

After Louis and I's business was done, we laid in the bed all sweaty, and grimy but neither of us cared I traced his tattoos and whispered, "I love you so much Louis."

"I love you so much that I sometimes worry about my health and sanity." Louis said and I chuckled, "You're so beautiful." Louis whispered kissing my lips.

If someone were to make a bet with me in high school saying that in about ten years I'd be married to my high school crush, and bully, Louis Tomlinson, he'd be gay, but only for me, like me back and have children with me, for a billion pounds, I would've laughed and agreed to the bet.

If that were to have really happened I would've lost, but I wouldn't have minded one bit.

Because I may be broke, if that happened, but I'd be happy and inlove. And that's all you really need.

A/N

Just incase you didn't catch on: KYLA: Is Louis' child. 
MARCUS AND LANA: Are Harry's twins.

AND THEY HAD A SURROGATE MOTHER FOR THEIR BABIES (I like the word babies... :/)

So.... an almost smut for ya.... 

BTW I TRIED WITH THE SPANISH. I KNOW SOME SO I HOPE I USED IT CORRECTLY

But OMFG it's officially over! I'm so sad :'(. Hope you liked it though babes!!!

-Bri

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

255K 9.5K 26
What happens when the cold hearted vampire, Louis, finds the love of his life? Will he let Harry in or shut him out?
224K 6.9K 26
"He strolled into the room and slowly closed the door behind him. The loud class was now silent and not a single paper plane was flying. Everyone was...
35.1K 871 23
Marine Biologist Harry Styles works at SeaWorld Australia and conducts dolphin therapy sessions for people suffering trauma or fear of water. He love...
6.1K 171 1
One shot. Louis needs loving and Harry is willing to do just that. ~originally written and posted onto AO3, November 2015