Géroux ~Scott Mcall/Derek Hale

By _jenny_xd

Géroux pronounced Jih-roo. - In which Aspen Géroux, daughter of the Demon-Wolf, falls for two guys and must d... More

Chapter 1 | Just One Touch
Chapter 2 | Géroux-Argent Line
Chapter 3 | Say Hello To Your Daddy
Chapter 4 | Teen Wolf Pack
Chapter 6 | Karma Is A Bitch
Chapter 7 | Better Off Without Me
Author's Note
Chapter 8 | She Loves You
Chapter 9 | You Should Have Stayed Dead
Chapter 10| I Was Fooled Again

Chapter 5 | In Love

1.6K 61 2
By _jenny_xd

In Love

<>

It was extremely awkward standing beside Allison as Scott informed her how her mother tried killing him. Awkward because I feel the attraction Scott has towards me. Now I understand why he blushed during English and how he probably wanted to ask me out when we were in the car alone. 

 I see Lydia exiting her house with a very awake Silas. I get out of my car and greet the two. "Thanks for taking care of Silas for me." I pick Silas up and put him in his car seat in the back. "I owe you one."

"Yeah, no problem." Lydia smiles. "Uh actually, you can repay me by giving me a ride to the store. I need more ibuprofen."

"Of course." I close the back door and hop into the driver's seat.

Lydia gets into the passenger seat and starts directing on where we are going. Half way through our drive, I realize the directions she was giving me were completely wrong. Instead of ending up at the store, we ended up at Beacon Hills Swimming Pool.

"I'll be right back. I won't be long." Lydia quickly gets out of the car as she checks something on her phone.

"Lydia." I say getting out of the car and she turns to look at me. "We are not at the store."

She turns around and sees that we're at the pool. She then carefully starts walking towards the pool.

What the hell is she doing?

I quickly get Silas from the car and make my way over to Lydia who throws her hand over her mouth, muffling her scream.

"Lydia, what's wrong?" I walk over to see what she's looking at and I see a body floating in the illuminated chlorine pool. I turn Silas' head so he wouldn't look into the pool. "We should call the police."

Lydia completely ignores me and slowly walks over to the floating body. "Oh my god. Oh my god. Please don't be dead. Please don't be dead. Please don't be dead. Please don't be dead. Please don't be dead." She kneels down at the edge of the pool and turns the body around to reveal a dummy. She sighs in relief. "Are you kidding me?"

I sigh in relief too and look at Silas who is looking to my left. I look over to where he's looking at and I see a dead body sitting on the life guard chair. My eyes went wide. "Lydia."

She turns around and sees the body causing her to scream loudly. The scream was so loud, I had to chant a spell so Silas and my ears wouldn't start bleeding from the high pitch.

After her scream died down, I pulled out my phone and called Stiles to get his ass over here while Lydia called 911.

It didn't take him long to arrive. Once he got out of his Jeep, he was screaming our names and asking if we were alright.

"We're okay." Lydia tells his obviously petrified with the discovery. "That over there, not okay."

"Yeah, alright. I'm going to call my dad." Stiles takes out his phone.

"I already called 911." Lydia informs him.

"You called the police before you called me?" Stiles says in an offended tone.

"Actually, I called you as she called 911." I clarified.

"You're suppose to call me first whenever you find a dead body!" Stiles raises his voice slightly as he dials someone's number. "Scott, Lydia and Aspen found a dead body. Throat ripped out, blood everywhere. It's like the frickin' Shining over here. Two little twin girls come out of the woods, start asking me to play with them forever and ever, I'm not gonna be surprised." He pauses for a moment. I'm assuming he's listening to what Scott is telling him. "Make sure it was them? Scott, who else is going around ripping throats out?"

"What does Scott want you to do?" I ask Stiles who's staring at the body.

"Can your witchieness tell you if Boyd and Cora did this?" Stiles looks over at me.

I stare at body, "From the moment I saw this, I knew Cora and Boyd couldn't have done this. It feels more like if he had been sacrificed."

<>

Stiles and I arrive to the hospital where Melissa McCall greets us. 

"You must be Aspen." The hispanic looking woman with amazing black curly hair smiles at me. "It's nice to put a name to a face. I heard things about you."

My eyes widen, "Uh, I hope great things."

She chuckles, "Don't worry sweetie, I know about you and I can keep your secret."

I look over at Stiles and he just nods. "Alright. It's nice to meet you, Ms. McCall."

"That's to formal." She scrunches up her nose. "Please call me, Melissa. And it's nice to meet you too."

"We can leave little Silas at the daycare center here while I show you two something." She motions us to follow her where we would be dropping off Silas.

After leaving Silas in the care of the daycare ladies, we make our way to the morgue where Melissa shows us the bodies.

"Aspen you know that Cora and Boyd didn't kill this boy, right?" She raises an eyebrow at me and I nod. "Well I think you're right." She uncovers only the upper part of his body. "See this around his neck? That's a ligature mark. That means that he was strangled with something, like cord, rope. . ." 

"Okay, wait a second. Werewolves don't strangle people? You know, that's not very werewolfy." Stiles looks between us.

"My thoughts exactly. And then there's this." She turns the head of the dead person to the left revealing a hole.

"God, man, what is that?" Stiles pales up more than he already is and looks away in disgust. "Is that brain matter? Yeah, it's brain matter, of course."

"See the indentation? He was hit in the back of the head, hard enough to kill him. In fact, any one of these things could have killed him. I mean, someone seriously wanted this poor kid dead." Melissa frowns. "That girl over there, she's got the exact same injuries." 

We all look over at the covered body on the other table. Melissa walks over to the body and uncovers it to show us. "The M.E. said this one wasn't just strangled. Whoever did it used a garrote, which is a stick that you put through the rope, and you just kind of keep twisting."

The whole time Melissa was explaining how this young girl died, Stiles looked at the body in shock. I grab his hand and immediately felt what he was feeling, grief. He must have known this girl.

"You knew her, didn't you?" I ask Stiles with a frown on my face.

Tears whelm his eyes. "I was at her party. It was her birthday. Her name is Heather."

"I'm so sorry." Melissa immediately covers Heather's face with the cover up. "We need to call your father, 'cause you're a witness."

A tear escapes Stiles' eye and he quickly wipes it away. I gave his hand a reassuring squeezing so he knows that I'm here for him. He looks down at me and immediately brings me into a hug. I hug him back tightly before pulling away.

His expression suddenly changes from misery to fixed. "Has anyone else been through here tonight? Any other bodies, or even anybody missing?"

Stiles is on to something.

"Uh, no, no bodies, but, um. . ." Melissa trails off thinking of something. 

"What?" He interjects.  

"Two girls. They brought the first one in, Caitlin, for a tox screen, and then I overheard that her girlfriend, Emily, just disappeared. I mean, they were out in the woods and. . ."

"Nobody's found her yet?" I raise an eyebrow.

"I don't know." Melissa shrugs.

"Okay, first one."

"Caitlin." Melissa answers.

"Okay. Is she here? Is she here right now?" Stiles quickly asks. 

"I think so."

"Okay, where?" Stiles goes for the doors. 

"Okay, okay, wait. Just wait a minute." I pull Stiles back since I am still holding his hand. "Where are you going?"

"We have to talk to her." Stiles has a panic look on his face.

"Why?" Melissa raises an eyebrow curiously.

"Because I think you're right about the sacrifices." Stiles tells me. "We have to tell Scott."

"I'll text him." I let go of his hand and send Scott a quick text to get his ass over to the hospital.

Melissa lead us to Caitlin's room and stood by the door as a look out. Stiles and I stood on each side of the girl as she stared at her hands.

"Hey, Caitlin. My name is Aspen and I was wondering if you're okay with telling us what happened to you and your girlfriend, Emily, when you two were out in the woods." My voice soft in hope that she tells me what happened in the woods.

"I already talked to the police." She doesn't make eye contact with me.

I sat down on her bed and placed my hand over hers. She looks up at me and that's when I know I have her attention. "Tell us what happened in the woods."

"We weren't doing anything that bad. I mean, I've camped out there plenty of times. 

"Right, but why tonight?" Stiles crosses his arms over his chest. 

"We wanted to be alone for one night. Emily lives with her mom, and I have three roommates. Not exactly romantic settings, you know?" Caitlin answers.

"How long have you two been together?" I ask.

"Three months." 

"And you wanted to make it romantic." 

"Yeah, you know, because. . ." She trails off.

"Because it was her first time." Stiles finishes her sentence.

"They're gonna find her, right? Aren't they?" Tears whelm in her eyes.

"They're going to do everything they can." My hands come off of hers and we exit the room.

"What did you do to get her to talk?" Melissa asks.

"Magic." I simply answer as my phone vibrates. I quickly check it to see a message from Scott saying he's on his way to the hospital. "Scott's on his way. We should go back to the morgue."

On our way to the morgue, Stiles informed me about his theory on these sacrifices and they make sense. Stiles is one hell of a detective for sure. I hope he goes into the criminal justice field.

We patiently wait for Scott to arrive and when he did, we immediately informed him on our discoveries.

"So Boyd and Cora might not have killed anyone?" Scott asks looking between us.

"You're gonna wish they did." I purse my lips.  

"Why?" 

"I'm not exactly sure yet. the other girl who was out in the woods, Emily? Eventually they're gonna find her. She's one of them. Emily, Heather, that guy Lydia and Aspen found at the pool. All three were virgins and they're all gonna have the same three injuries. Strangled, throat slashed, head bashed in. It's called the threefold death. They're human sacrifices just like Aspen said before."

"We need to find out who is committing these sacrifices." I look between the boys. "We can do this right?"

Stiles nods, "We'll get to the bottom of this. I have to do this. . . for Heather."

Scott hugs his best friend in comfort. "I'm sorry man. She was a great girl."

"Yeah she was." Stiles voice slightly cracks. "So did you capture Boyd and Cora?"

"Yeah, they almost killed Derek."

My eyes went wide, "What?" 

Scott and Stiles break apart the hug. Scott looks over at me. "Yeah, he's still at the school."

I rush out of the morgue and went to pick up Silas. After getting him, I rush out of the hospital and straight to my car. I quickly drove over to the school and I saw Derek walking out. I pulled up right in front of him and I jumped out of my car. 

"You idiot!" I ran over to him and hugged him. "You could have died."

He hugs me tightly. "I'm okay." He pulls away and holds my face in his hands. "I promise."

I close my eyes, "I don't know what I would have done if you were to have died. I can't lose you."

"And you won't. I can't lose you either." I open my eyes and they stare right into his. "You know I'm not lying. You could feel it."

He's right. I can feel it.

"There's more to that." I furrow my eyebrows. 

He quickly releases me. "Nothing more. Just know I can't lose you." With that, I watch him walk away.

I go back to my car and rest my head on the steering wheel, letting the new information sink in. Derek Hale doesn't just love me. He's in love with me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.4K 310 30
This is the second book to Fallen ~ Liam Dunbar Based on season 5 of Teen Wolf A new threat comes into Beacon Hills that tries to drive the pack apar...
392K 10.3K 30
❝Do you need a pen?❞ That one simple phrase was the start of a friendship between two girls. A future hunter and an alpha. But what will become o...
319K 13.7K 51
[BOOK 3] "𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙄'𝙢 𝙡𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙧𝙢𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙖 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧, 𝙩𝙧𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪." Aspen's sanity wal...
255K 6K 37
CURRENTLY REWRITING THE BOOK! Season 5 (Book 3) Senior year has come. This is the year that Chelsea hopes will be normal. No more fighting and not...