Loki Healing Wounds

By RebeccaWehrkamp

A Princess named Rebecca,Daughter of Thor and Jane will some day rule Asgard. She is 16 years old.Loki gets r... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Explaining Loki and Rebecca
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14: Playing with Fire
Chapter 15: I love you
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17: Thanos
Chapter 18: Who am I?
Chapter 19: Lets Fight
Chapter 20: Fine you Win
Chapter 21: The truth
Chapter 22: The truth comes out
Chapter 23: Waterfalls
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28: Protect them
Chapter 29: Wake up
Chapter 30: LOKI
Chapter 31: We are leaving
Chapter 32: Secrets
Chapter 33: saying Goodbye
Chapter 34:Shop until we drop
Chapter 35:Lossing a friend
Chapter 36:Hydra
Chapter 37: Let's get it started.
Chapter 38: Can I have this Dance?
Chapter 39: Loki NO
Chapter 40: Im leaving you
Chapter 41: Giving up
Chapter 42:Every second counts
Chapter 43:Goodbye
Chapter 44:Crazy
Chapter 45:The Plan
Chapter 46:I have the Chills
Chapter 47: Forgive Me
Chapter 48:Im a good Person!
Chapter 49:Humanity
Chapter 50: Turning the Switch Off.
Chapter 51:Helping in Sercret
Chapter 52: Bye Bye My Old Friend
Chapter 53:Let's Make a Deal
Chapter 54: Death
Chapter 55: Its over.
Chapter 56: I do!
Chapter 57: A lesson
Chapter 58: I like it Rough
Chapter 59:Worries
Chapter 60:Destiny

Chapter 27

548 6 1
By RebeccaWehrkamp

Rebecca's Point of View:

Loki grabs my hand and we vanish to the battle field. Before I could hurry and run, Loki grabs my face and kisses me with a passionate kiss. "I love you Rebecca." He says seriously.

"As I love you Loki." I say reassuring him.

"Please be safe."

" I will Loki. I promise." I say leaving him. My dress turns into my armor. I run to my men but I stop running and looked around. I see many Asgardian men dying. Blood shed everywhere. Someone grabs my waist and throws me to the ground. I turn around to see it was one of Thanos soldiers.

My father told me once about the battle on Earth with the chitauri and how they won but I don't see a worm whole, nor do I see Tony Stark with a bomb to end this. It was just me. I'm the bomb that has to end this. I get back up on my feet and grab a sword that was lying on the ground. The monster had a different weapon that looked similar to a gun. He shot it at me but I put my sword in front of me. I strike him with my sword cutting his neck.

More Chitauri came to attack me. One by one killing them. I felt weak after a while of killing them. I remember of my powers and use them. I know I can put people in pain but can I put a whole army in pain without hurting the others? I hit another with my sword. Then Loki appears in front of me. He punches one and then stabs it with his dagger. He grabs me and vanishes out of the crowd.

"Loki I need you to help me with something." I say in a rush.

"What do you require from me?" Loki Asks.

"I need you to get me on top of the palace!" I exclaim. Loki looks at me with confusion but doesn't question me. He grabs my hand and we appear on top of the palace. This is where I use to go to get away from everyone when I was little.

"Rebecca what are you doing?" Loki asked. I go to the very edge of the palaces cliff. "I'm going to put them in pain." I simply state.

"Rebecca you are going to put the rest in pain possibly killing them." Loki states.

"No I won't. I'm going to focus on the Chitauri and put them in enough pain to kill them. Loki I need you to go find my father. Tell him what I'm about to do. Then tell him I need him and grandpa to go to the treasure room." I order.

"Why do they need to go to the treasure room?" He asks.

"Cause I have a feeling Thanos is here not just for me but the other Infinity stones and the Gauntlet. Loki trust me on this." I insist.

"I do trust you. I just don't want you to get hurt." He explains.

"And I won't get hurt. Loki please go now. Hurry!" I shout. Loki leaves not saying anything else.

I focus my attention on the battle field. I focus on the Chitauri, every single one of them. I close my eyes, Channeling all my pain on them. All the lies, tears, lost, and stress being used against them. I open my eyes to see the Chitauri in so much pain. Hoping it would be enough to kill them. I hear someone laughing right behind me. "Oh Rebecca you grew up so fast. It feels just like yesterday I was here. My my you have grown very powerful with your powers." A man with a low tone speaks to me.

I turn around and saw it was the man from my dreams...Thanos.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 301 24
Rashida is the daughter of the god of the son, Ra. An arrangement between Misr and Asgard is to be made to bring peace to both kingdoms. But can the...
394 6 24
A story of Y/n, the sister of Lady Sif, and Thor, the future king of Asgard. They have been very close since they were just children. They spend all...
223K 6.7K 49
Angela Ohff has become one of the most trending and popular singers all over the world. Her parents abandoned her when she was only a baby. All she w...
449K 18.7K 66
{SET BEFORE THE EVENTS OF 'THOR'} - "Did you know," she said, sitting on the ground and turning to the prince, "that Midgard has an entire language d...