Chapter 27

Rebecca's Point of View:

Loki grabs my hand and we vanish to the battle field. Before I could hurry and run, Loki grabs my face and kisses me with a passionate kiss. "I love you Rebecca." He says seriously.

"As I love you Loki." I say reassuring him.

"Please be safe."

" I will Loki. I promise." I say leaving him. My dress turns into my armor. I run to my men but I stop running and looked around. I see many Asgardian men dying. Blood shed everywhere. Someone grabs my waist and throws me to the ground. I turn around to see it was one of Thanos soldiers.

My father told me once about the battle on Earth with the chitauri and how they won but I don't see a worm whole, nor do I see Tony Stark with a bomb to end this. It was just me. I'm the bomb that has to end this. I get back up on my feet and grab a sword that was lying on the ground. The monster had a different weapon that looked similar to a gun. He shot it at me but I put my sword in front of me. I strike him with my sword cutting his neck.

More Chitauri came to attack me. One by one killing them. I felt weak after a while of killing them. I remember of my powers and use them. I know I can put people in pain but can I put a whole army in pain without hurting the others? I hit another with my sword. Then Loki appears in front of me. He punches one and then stabs it with his dagger. He grabs me and vanishes out of the crowd.

"Loki I need you to help me with something." I say in a rush.

"What do you require from me?" Loki Asks.

"I need you to get me on top of the palace!" I exclaim. Loki looks at me with confusion but doesn't question me. He grabs my hand and we appear on top of the palace. This is where I use to go to get away from everyone when I was little.

"Rebecca what are you doing?" Loki asked. I go to the very edge of the palaces cliff. "I'm going to put them in pain." I simply state.

"Rebecca you are going to put the rest in pain possibly killing them." Loki states.

"No I won't. I'm going to focus on the Chitauri and put them in enough pain to kill them. Loki I need you to go find my father. Tell him what I'm about to do. Then tell him I need him and grandpa to go to the treasure room." I order.

"Why do they need to go to the treasure room?" He asks.

"Cause I have a feeling Thanos is here not just for me but the other Infinity stones and the Gauntlet. Loki trust me on this." I insist.

"I do trust you. I just don't want you to get hurt." He explains.

"And I won't get hurt. Loki please go now. Hurry!" I shout. Loki leaves not saying anything else.

I focus my attention on the battle field. I focus on the Chitauri, every single one of them. I close my eyes, Channeling all my pain on them. All the lies, tears, lost, and stress being used against them. I open my eyes to see the Chitauri in so much pain. Hoping it would be enough to kill them. I hear someone laughing right behind me. "Oh Rebecca you grew up so fast. It feels just like yesterday I was here. My my you have grown very powerful with your powers." A man with a low tone speaks to me.

I turn around and saw it was the man from my dreams...Thanos.