How It All Started - Dylan O'...

By OHale24

Y/N and her best friend Vere are taking a much needed break from work. Of course, with this much needed break... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue

Chapter 20

846 16 9
By OHale24

~1 minute later~

I finally stopped laughing because of stiles.

"Well that was 1 whole minute." Dylan says as he looks up from his watch. "Yeah I counted 1 minute as well." Vere says and the whole gang nods.

"Wait yall counted how long it takes me to stop laughing." I say with a giggle.

"Yes, because when somethings funny we all finish laughing and your always still laughing... usually." T-pose says with a laugh and we all join in.

"Hey its just have you guys seen that picture on Instagram, well maybe not Dylan since he doesn't have Instagram." I say with a small giggle as I look at Dylan.

"But its this picture and it says sees something funny laughs for 10 minutes, stops laughing remembers what they were laughing about and starts laughing for another 10 minutes." I say with a laugh while everyone just nods.

"Ugh its funnier if you see the picture but the picture is old so I can't show you." I sigh.

"Stiles was so cute when he walked in." I say with my hand over my heart.

"What the hell is a stiles?" Holland says acting like Lydia. I pout at her direction. "No don't say that my poor heart can't take this." I say with a sad laugh.

"You really love Stiles, don't you?" Crystal says with a laugh while Vere has this look like 'she really does'.

"Yes! Stiles is my husband." I say with my hands on my cheeks. "I dont know if I should take that as a compliment or be offended." Dylan says and we all laugh.

"Well I say compliment." I say as I hug him. "Okay then." Dylan says with a huge grin on his face.

"So.. who's up for an all nighter." I say excitedly as I jump up and down on my couch.

"Girl yes." T-pose says as he jumps up with me while holding my hands, like we were two little girls. After a couple of second T-pose and I fall to the ground laughing our butts off.

"Were in" The gang says in unison.

"We should bet on who falls asleep first." Vere says excitedly. "Yeah I'm gonna win, I've been doing this for years suckers." I say proudly.

"Okay but what if theirs a tie or more than 2 people win?" Hoechlin asks. "We split the money." I say. "WHAT!? No its all or nothing!" Vere says as she looks at me in shock.

"Fine then but how are we gonna decide who gets the money." I say to the gang.

"Paper, Rock, Scissors." T-pose says waving his hand in the air excitedly. "Okay anyone else but Tyler." Crystal says. "Can't we just split the money." I pout. "Its a much simpler way to do it."

"Or lets not bet at all?" Hoechlin says more in a question. "Okay anyone but the Tyler's." Holland adds and I chuckle.

"Okay you know what, we can decide this if their is more than two people left, okay?" Dylan says and we all nod.

"Movies?" Vere asks and we all nod excitedly.

We all start to yell out movies but they stop when I say the 'Lilo and Stich: Stitch has a glitch' movie.

"What I like 'Lilo and Stitch: Stitch has a glitch', it gets me emotional." I say. "Everything gets you emotional." Vere says and I throw her a pillow. "Again with the pillows." T-pose says. "You want some too." I say with a pillow in my hand. "No, no I'm good."

"Thought so." I say as I put the pillow down and cuddle with my baby... Boo😍.

"Okay who's watching their choice of movie first?" Dylan asks and we all look at each other.

All of instantly start to play paper, rock, scissors, and well lets just say I lost really bad. So I am going to be last in watching my choice of movie. Holland is first, Vere second, Dylan third, Hoechlin fourth, T-pose fifth, Crystal sixth and that leaves me in last place.

Its been a couple of hours and everyone is still awake. This is gonna be harder than I thought.

It is finally my turn to watch Lilo and Stitch: Stitch has a glitch.

"Yay its my turn." I say really excited like a child getting chocolate.

They pass me the controller so I can search it up.

~During the ending scene of Lilo and Stitch~

I am now cuddling with my baby, Boo. The scene where Stitch dies, even if its just for a little bit, it gets me every time.

I could not imagine my life without Boo we've been there for each other through everything, she's my baby and I love her so much.

"What is this that I'm feeling inside!?" T-pose says with his hand over his heart, breathing heavily and a couple of tears in his eyes. "Its called feelings T-pose." I say as I lean over to hug him and boo in a group hug.

"So that's what I've been feeling." Hoechlin says. I turn over to see Hoechlin with a couple of tears in his eyes while hugging Vere. I look around the room to see everyone has tears in their eyes.

I have seen this movie so many times but I always react the same.

"Your my Ohana Boo." I say to Boo as I continue to hug her.

(Skip to 1:32)

"Oh my gosh he lives!!" T-pose yells in my ear and shakes me roughly. "Yes, I can see that T-pose." I say with a laugh.

"Ohana means family, family means no one gets left behind or forgotten." I say to no one in particular. "I love that saying." I say to everyone so they don't think I'm crazy. Well honestly I think its too late for that...

We continue to watch a couple of movies. So far the people who have fallen a sleep are Crystal and Hoechlin, and its 12. Im honestly ready to give up cause I'm tired.

I look to my left and see Vere fast asleep cuddling with Hoechlin.

"Oh there goes another one." I say excitedly. I take out my phone and take a quick picture. "Have you been paying attention to who falls asleep the whole time?" Holland asks letting out a small giggle. "Kind of." I say with a quiet laugh trying not to wake them up.

"Well I'm not falling asleep anytime soon." T-pose says proudly. "Well neither am I." I say to the rest of the gang that is still awake.

"Well I'm not giving up anytime soon." Dylan and Holland say in unison.

"Well someone better fall asleep soon because splitting the money between four people is so not gonna be cool." I say to them. We all look at each other knowing none of us is going to give up.

"Y/N?" I look to my right and see Holland with a smirk on her face. "Yeah?" I ask her. "Is their any new movies your interested in watching?" She asks. "Yeah many." I chuckle. "What about you?" I ask her. "Yeah, have you seen the trailer to 'American Assassin'?" Once she says that T-pose and Dylan snap out of their conversation to look at us. T-pose growing a smirk on his face.

"I saw the first trailer but I havent had time to see the others, you know how they show a second one then a third one?" I tell her and she nods. "Well lets watch them now." She says and I agree. "Come on guys lets watch it." Holland says to T-pose and Dylan.

"Okay I don't want to be here when y'all watch it so I'm going to the kitchen." Dylan says and walks out of the living room towards the kitchen.

We start to watch the trailer and let me say Dylan holding a gun looks very bada**.

"Well what do you think?" T-pose says to me with a smirk lightly pushing me. "My man looks bada** and hot very hot and handsome very handsome." I say not really thinking what Im saying. "#Y/S/N." Holland and T-pose start fangirling together.

"Aww thanks babe." Dylan says as he walks over to me and plants a kiss on the top of my head. I blush of embarrassment knowing Dylan heard what I said. "Uh Dylan you missed buddy." T-pose tells Dylan as Dylan sits next to me. Dylan and I look at each other confused then look at Tyler confused.

T-pose and Holland look at each other and shake their heads unimpressed. They look over to us and point at their lips. I blush at what they meant. Dylan looks over at me and smiles. I let out a small laugh. We give each other a small kiss. "Happy?" Dylan and I say to T-pose and Holland. They have a frown on their face and shake their heads.

"The #Y/S/N club would be disappointed." They say in unison. Dylan and I roll our eyes at them. I suddenly feel a pair of lips on mine and I instantly recognize them as Dylan's. Every time Dylan kisses me my stomach throws a huge party. I swear I mean I feel fireworks, butterflys, everything you can imagine.

Dylan and I pull away and I can feel my cheeks burning. "Much better." T-pose says as they both wipe away fake happy tears.

I look over at the clock and see its three in the morning. I let out a groan. "You know what forget the money I'm sleepy." I say as I start to lay down on the couch. Dylan was about to leave me on the couch so I can sleep on the couch alone but I quickly grab his arm. He turns to me and kneels down so we are the same height.

"Yes babe?" He says as he plays with my hair. "Will you lay down with me? You don't have to sleep I just want to fall asleep cuddling with you." I say to him and he just looks at the couch.

"I don't think we can fit in the couch together." I look at the couch as well and I see I'm laying on the small couch. "You want to go to my room?" I ask him and he nods. We stand up and head upstairs. "When y'all decide to sleep you can sleep in one of the guest rooms." I tell them and they nod. "Wait!?" They whisper yell. We turn to them and T-pose throws Dylan something and he catches it.

I look at Dylan's hand to see a condom. I can feel my face start to get red. "Uh w-we n-n- I-I W-we." Not being able to speak I just shake my head like a maniac. "Were just going to sleep guys." Dylan says and throws it back to T-pose.

We walk upstairs quietly. Since I was already in my pjs and the gang had changed a while ago, we head into my room.

Dylan and I lay down together. "You don't habe to give up the bet if you don't want to." I say to him as a small yawn escapes my lips. "Nah I'm actually tired." He says as we start to cuddle together. "I'm sorry about how I reacted-" I say but Dylan quickly cuts me off.

"Hey look at me." Dylan says and I stop looking at my hands and I look up at him. "You shouldn't be apologizing ,okay. If your not ready than I won't push you and Ill wait till your ready even if I have to wait till the day of our wedding." He says and plants a soft kiss on my lips.

"Thank God for you Dylan" I say to Dylan with a small giggle and he joins in.

"Okay I'm sleepy lets sleep." I say to Dylan. We cuddle in bed with each other and start to drift off to sleep.

"I love cuddling with you." Dylan whispers into my ear. "Me too." I whisper to Dylan as well. "Goodnight Y/N." Dylan says as he kisses my temple. "Goodnight Dyl." I say as snuggle with him and we fall into deep sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 20 is now complete!!!

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Just saying I'm trying to make the book up to date so its not in July anymore but in August well almost September lol. So if you see me skipping a lot in the book just know its because I'm trying to bring the book up to date.

Also good news school got cancelled here where I am do to the Hurricane Harvey situation. So school starts September 5th this gives me more time to write chapters. But it also sucks cause schools most likely gonna make us make up those days ugghhhhhh.

Well that all for today.

I hope you have a wonderful day, night evening or whatever it is wherever you guys are lol.

Till next chapter

Bye👋😀💗
-M

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.8K 51 9
❝in your dreams blondie.❞ (book one) laura pickering: a teenage american witch, going to hogwarts for her fourth year. trying to keep her real ident...
2.3M 118K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
576K 24K 37
❛Catch me if you can❜ ꜜShe's the daughter of crime. He's London's best agent. ꜜBut most importantly, they're enemies, not lovers. -- MULTIPLE POV...
765K 15.8K 40
Edward wasn't all sad and alone before Bella. He was married to the first ever Vampire Artemis. Heartbroken and very angry she leaves. She gets a cal...