How It All Started - Dylan O'...

Por OHale24

Y/N and her best friend Vere are taking a much needed break from work. Of course, with this much needed break... Mais

Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue

Chapter 19

879 19 6
Por OHale24

I woke up to my alarm going off. I quickly turn it off and start to get ready for work.

Its been six days, almost a week since I've seen Dylan and today is the day Vere and I start working again. Our Vacation is officially over.

I walk downstairs and make myself some breakfast. I set my food on the table and go to feed Boo. Luckily Jane comes to feed Boo while I'm working so Boo won't starve.

Once I finish feeding Boo I wash my hands and I start to eat. After I finish eating I quickly finish getting ready and wash the dishes.

I run up to get my phone, charger, purse and all other necessities.

I grab my keys and head out. "Bye Boo, Aunt Jane will be here in a while to check up on you." I say to Boo.

I get in the car and call Vere, she picks up on the second ring.

"Yes I'm on my way." Vere says with a laugh.

"Kk see you there." I say to her as I pull out of the drive way.

"K bye." She says and we hang up

During the week I had went over to my parents house and given the family what I had gotten them during the cruise. I also gave them what my aunt in Cozumel asked me to give them.

After finally giving them those stuff my room was cleaner since I didn't have all those stuff in the corner of my room anymore.

Dylan and I had been calling and texting each other nonstop during the week. We sent each other our schedules so we know what's a good time to call each other or text each other.

Once I get to the hospital I park my car and get out of my car. Vere and I always wait for each other unless were running late.

I see Vere's car pull up across from my car. I run over to her making sure no cars are coming.

"Best friend!" I say excitedly as I hug her.

"Oh no its you." She sighs. I look at her hurt and then we burst into laughter. "Come on" She says and we head inside the hospital.

We checked in and head into the NICU where we work.

~After Work~

"You want to go eat somewhere?" Vere asks. "Yeah sure." I say.

We decided on picking up a dominoes pizza and taking it to my house.

~At my house~

Vere carries the boxes of pizza while I open the door. I let her go in first and I close the door.

I quickly feed Boo and Vere and I sit in the living room so we can eat pizza.

"Vampire Diaries" Vere says and I agree with her since she wants to catch up on the episodes she hasn't seen yet.

Once we finished the pizza I go outside to throw they box away. Once I'm back inside Vere and I start to talk about our day and how the girl that always messes up but still thinks she's the best got us mad.

I look over to the clock to see its 11:18.
"Well its late I should probably go." Vere says as she stands up. "Okay see you tomorrow Vere." I say to her as I walk her to the door.

Once she leaves I try and take a quick shower but as usual I took long. I came out of the shower at 12:25.

I quickly go to bed and fall asleep.

~Next Day~

Well today I woke up early again for work, I was seriously considering calling in sick but Vere would kill me if I did.

(MAJOR SKIP)

~July 30th~

I woke up to my alarm waking me up. I had it set up to wake me up at 8 in the morning.

I was so excited today is the day that Teen Wolf is back on.

I quickly get out of the bed but fall on my face due to the blanket wrapped around my leg. I crawl over to where my night stand and disconnect my phone from the charger.

I quickly go on Twitter and tweet 'Teen Wolf Tonight😀'

I feel accomplished. I get up from the floor and make my bed. I go downstairs excitedly. I give Boo her food after we do our little routine.

Vere was gonna be here soon and we were gonna hang at my house the whole day. We were gonna watch old Teen Wolf episodes while eating pizza and a lot of junk food. She also brought a change of clothes so tomorrow in the morning we can hang at the mall. They had given us an extra day off from work so Vere and I are gonna go hang around.

*ding**ding*

I quickly run over to the door and open the door quickly. There in front of my door stood Vere.

"Best friend, I missed you so much." I say to Vere as I pull her inside my house and into a big hug.

"We literally saw each other yesterday." She says with a laugh. Yeah Vere and I went to the gym since we've been saying we are going to go exercise but we never really go. So i pushed ourselves to go. "Hey you can't blame me for missing my best friend." I pout.

We run over to the living room were I have our cereal ready so we can start watching Teen Wolf. Vere and I have each others favorite food in each others house for situations like this one.

Vere and I had said that we wernt going to eat breakfast until she was at my house.

"Okay so we are going to watch our favorite seasons and then when the time comes we will watch the new episode." I say and Vere nods. "So were going to watch my season first because you know it wouldn't make sense if we watched season 4 then watch watch season 3." I say to Vere and she nods as she begins to eat her cereal. Yes my favorite season is season 3, mostly 3B because Void Stiles is bae.

I get the controller and turn the G-box on. I put in Teen Wolf and start the first episode of season 3.

Vere and I always sing and dance along to the Teen Wolf intro.

"Dununun nunun" was what we always did when the intro came up. We even jumped on the couches and start to dance.

~A couple of episodes into 3B~

Void Stiles appears on my TV and I swear I can't breath, its just Void Stiles is so hot.

"Y/N! Calm down! Breath your face is red! Just breath calm down!" Vere says as she starts to calm me down. "I'm sorry its just I was thinking of Void Stiles and then thinking about him and omg breath." I say as I take in a deep breath.

*Ring**Ring*

My phone chimes. I check the caller I.D. to see who it is.

"Let me guess its Dylan." Vere says with a smirk. "What how did you know!?" I ask completely shocked. "Because every time you think about him, talk about him, or he calls you your face lights up. Your eyes brighten up that I can't even explain it." Vere says with a smile. "You know I always believed in #Y/S/N" Vere says while flipping her hair. "Whatever." I say to her and then remember Dylan is calling.

I quickly pick up before the call ends.

"Hey babe sorry I took long." I say with an innocent smile even though Dylan can't see it.

"Its fine, so what are you up to?" Dylan says in a happy tone.

"Oh just Vere, Boo and I getting ready for the new episode." I say as I look over to my left to see Vere and Boo playing around.

"What!? Already!?" Dylan asks. "Its barely 3." He says with a laugh.

"We know but were watching old episodes while we wait for the new episode." I say with a shy laugh.

"Your adorable you know that?" He says.

"I've been told." I say with a smirk as I flip my hair.

I hear Dylan laugh and someone whispering to him.

"Hey I have to go ill call you later okay?" He says and I nod.

"Okay bye babe" I say and we end our call.

After the phone call I turn back to the TV to continue the episode.

After a couple of minutes I notice that were almost at the end of season 3.

"Dang it season 3 is almost over." I pout and Vere laughs at me. "I swear Void Stiles beating up Derek is just AMAZING." I say to Vere as I put my hands on my cheeks.

"Hey did you order the pizza already?" I ask Vere and she nods. "Yeah I got the 3 meat one and the pepperoni one." She says while looking at her phone. "Cool cool." I say as we watch the TV.

I suddenly get cold so I run up to my room and grab my red blanket. I grab a hair tie and tie the blanket so its like a little red ridding hood cape. Yes I'm that lazy that I don't want to even hold my own blanket.

I head over to the living room and sit back down to continue watching the episode.

"When did the pizza get here!?" I ask Vere shocked she was already eating pizza in the living room. "Oh when you left the pizza came." She says while nodding her head and eating her pizza.

"Oh cool" I say to her.

The scene where Void Stiles is in Derek's loft comes on and I get excited but sad because poor Stiles had to go through all that.

*knock**knock*

"Ugh who is interrupting my Teen Wolf time." I sigh. I get up dramatically with my blanket still on as little red ridding hood. I rush to the door.

"Okay their better be a very good reason to why your interrupting my Teen Wolf time." I say as I open the door. I look up to see the light hurting my eyes. "Oh gosh my eyes." I mutter as I rub my eyes.

"Y/N who's at the door!?" Vere asks as she pauses the episode.

I blink my eyes rapidly and look at who's at my door. Once my eyes are used to the light I see the faces I've missed so much.

"Well that's a very amazing way of saying hello to the people you love so much." T-pose says with his.hand over his heart. "Oh shut up." I say with a laugh as I open the door for them to come in.

"I missed you guys so much." I say as I pull them in for a group hug.

"Y/N hurry up!" Vere yells from the living room.

"Im coming!" I yell back. Tyler goes to surprise her and the gang follows.

I look back to Dylan who is standing by my side at the door.

"I missed you so much." Dylan says as he pulls me into a big hug. "I missed you too, Dyl." I say as I hug him back tightly.

"Wait so when you called me where you here already?" I asked Dylan. "Yeah, we had just landed and we were wondering if you were at your house so we can come and surprise you." Dylan says as he leans down to kiss my cheek.

"Aww your so sweet, you know that?" I say to Dylan. "I've been told" Dylan says with a proud grin. "Okay come on lets go." I say to Dylan and we walk over to the living room where everyone's at.

"Hey Y/N, cute outfit." Holland says and everyone else chuckles. I look down to see I'm in my pajamas and my blanket as little red ridding hood.

"Thankyou." I say with smile as I blush of shyness.

I sit down with Dylan by my side and Vere starts the episode again. I hug Dylan as we watch the episode.

"I missed you." Dylan whispers into my ear as we cuddle in the couch.

"I missed you too." I whisper back as I lay my head on his chest.

"So Y/N, season 3 is your favorite season?" T-pose asks with a smirk on his face. "Yeah" I say and nod as I continue to watch the last episode of season 3.

"Why is it your favorite?" He asks still with that smirk on his face. "Because its an amazing season." I say with a shy smile. "You know that's not the main reason, Y/N." Vere says as she lays next to Tyler on the couch.

"Fine!" I groan. "Void Stiles is hot, okay" I say not turning to look at Dylan. "But my poor baby stiles went through so much this season." I say.

"Aww she technically called Dylan hot." Crystal says as she looks at the gang then back at me. I quickly grab a pillow and throw it at Crystal. "Thanks Crystal." I say as I threw the pillow at her.

"Your welcome." She says with a laugh after the pillow hit her face.

"Aww babe, you think I'm hot." Dylan says as he kisses me on my cheek. "Yes..." I say shyly.

"But Void Stiles is hot cause I mean look at him. I like that whole bad boy vibe." I say as we look at Void stiles before he died.

"I mean look at that scene thats my favorite scene of Void Stiles cause oh my goodness its just I cant even explain it!!" I say as I put my hands on my cheeks. "Hes so Hot!" I say finally. "Thanks babe." Dylan says as he plants a kiss on my lips. I smile at Dylan shyly.

"You guys are to cute stop." T-pose groans playfully. The girls and I look at each other and nod. We each grab a pillow and throw it at Posey.

"Oh my goodness!! Whats with you and pillows." T-pose says and we all laugh.

~After watching Season 3/4~

My phone vibrates notifying me I have a notification. I check my phone and I see its my notification I had set up to notify me when the episode is about to start.

I check the time and I see that its five minutes till the new episode.

"Guys its five minutes till the new episode!" I say excitedly. Crystal quickly grabs the controller and changes the channel.

We all quickly go to kitchen to grab a slice of pizza. I set my food down in the living room and quickly run over to feed Boo. Once I finished with Boo and washed my hands, I jump on the couch quickly scaring everyone.

"What? I didn't want to miss the episode." I say innocently.

The episode starts and it shows Tyler as an assistant coach. Since T-pose was sitting next to Dylan and I was sitting with the girls on my left and the boys on my right. I look over to Tyler and give him a quick hug.

"I'm sorry I'm just so proud of Scott." I say as I hug him but he hugs back. "Its okay." He says with a chuckle.

~During this scene~

(Skip to 1:37)

I couldn't control my laughter that I bursted out laughing.

"Oh my gosh I love stiles." I say in between laughs.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 19 is complete!!

Sorry guys I know I haven't updated in a couple days but I'm back.

Also I have bad news... don't worry I'm still continuing the sorry but school starts the 28 so when school starts I'm going to be updating once a week. Ik it sucks.

Well I hope u guys enjoyed this chapter

Till next chapter

Bye😁👋💗
-M

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

36.8K 606 77
Just a simple weiss x male reader story, noticed that their wasn't many of these so i decided to give it shot for my first story because, you know, w...
1.8K 68 10
Luca had just came back to the squad, he missed everyone so much! Including his best friend charli who he has a small crush on. As everyone is crowdi...
255K 7.2K 50
After Dumbledore's death, Voldemort was slowly rising to power, Mavis had set off with Fred and George at the the Evans Manor in the Philippines toge...
1M 55.7K 36
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...