How It All Started - Dylan O'...

By OHale24

Y/N and her best friend Vere are taking a much needed break from work. Of course, with this much needed break... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue

Chapter 17

1.1K 16 7
By OHale24

(Important authors note at the end please read)

~They Are Back In Galveston~

"Morning" I say to Vere as she gets up from bed.

"Morning." She says back to me. I had woken up a couple of minutes ago so I had already started getting ready.

I was wearing a black shirt with black shorts and flower prints on them. I also decided on wearing my jean jacks and my black shoes.

Vere went into the restroom to change while I started cleaning up our mess and checking if we arn't leaving anything behind.

Once Vere came out of the restroom with her cute outfit, we went out to go eat and then headed back to our room.

When we were reaching our door we see the gang at our door about to knock.

"Hey guys" Vere and I say in unison as we reach our door.

"Oh hey, we were just coming to check if y'all were ready." Holland says with a smile.

"Oh well we just came back from breakfast we woke up really early and we didn't want to bother you." Vere says and I nod. "Were you guys going to get breakfast?" I ask the gang.

"Nah we were going to get some breakfast when we left the cruise." Hoechlin says. "You guys can cone with us even though you just ate." Holland says with a small laugh. Vere and I look at each other and nod.

"Yeah sure well go." I say to the gang. We go inside my room to get Vere and I's luggage. After we get our luggage we go to leave since the gang already had their luggage.

"You know this was fun but I miss my home and my family I can't wait to tell them all about the trip and give them the stuff I got them." I said excitedly.

"Of course you are." Dylan says with a laugh as we walk hand in hand.

~At their Cars~

"Did you guys drive all the way over here?" I ask the gang as they start putting their luggage into their car. "Oh no this is a rental." Dylan says.

"Were going to the airport tomorrow in at two." Crystal says. "Oh so you guys got that car here in Galveston?" Vere asks. "Oh no we rented it in Houston and drove all the way over here." Hoechlin says.

"Well if you want, you guys can come and stay at my house?" I say to them.

"Oh we don't want to bother you." Crystal says. "Oh no trust me its fine." I say to her reassuringly. They all look at each other and nod. "Well Ill go with you guys so if you loose us ill tell you were to go." Vere says and the gang nods.

"We can stop to drop off the stuff at my house and the boys can go drop off the car." Crystal says and the girls and I smile and nod while the boys pout. "Aww." The girls and I say to the boys.

"Oh we finally have signal so before I forget I'm going to add you to the group chat and send the pictures." Holland says and we all nod. "Oh ill send y'all the pictures too." I say. Pretty soon we all start getting each others numbers and sending them pictures.

I got into my car and headed out of the parking lot. I turned on my music and started putting my Spanish music. Gotta love some Vicente Fernandez, Los Tigres Del Norte and so on.

My phone started going off and I saw it was Vere.

"I hope their is a good excuse for interrupting my Vicente Fernandez music." I say jokingly. "Yes their is a good excuse were going to stop at Denny's." She says and I look over to see to the right their is a Denny's. "Okay see y'all there." I say and hang up.

I park at closest parking space to the door cause i seriously don't feel like walking... yes I'm a lazy person.

I see the gang park next to me and I smile at them.

We all walk in to the restaurant and wait for one of the waiters to help us.

~After bteakfast~

"Well I'm stuffed." I say to the gang as we split the price and pay. "You can say that again." Crystal says and we laugh.

We all head over to our cars and we go off to my house.

After a while I call my brother.

"F*** your back already!?" My brother says through the phone.

"I missed you too Y/B/N"(you brothers name) I say sarcastically.

"Okay hurry up punk what do you want." My brother says annoyed.

"Shut up Y/B/N I was just calling to say that I'm coming to pick up the love of my life." I say to my brother.

"I though you were going to wait till tomorrow?" My brother says more as a question.

"No I miss my baby to much I'm almost there so yeah, your at your house right?" I say to him.

"Yeah I'm at home." He says.

"Okay well see you in a bit." I say to him and I hang up.

Once I hang up I literally receive a phone call from Vere right after I hang up.

"Yeesss." I say with a smile.

"Where the heck are you going?" Vere asks confused.

"Im going to pick up the love of my life." I say to her in a 'duh' tone.

"Oh okay bye." She says and we hang up.

Once I get to my brothers house I park and jump of my car excitedly. I ran to the door and started to ring the bell. After the third ring my brother comes to the door and I hug him.

"Stop hugging me I've told you before I don't like you." My brother says jokingly but a bit serious with a hint of annoyed. "Yes you've told me all my life." I say to him with a laugh. I walk inside the house to see my baby playing in the floor.

(Picture in the beginning is your dog)

"Aww Boo." I whisper, I've missed my baby so much.

I see her quickly look up and run over to me.

"Aww, hey girl I've missed you too." I say as I hug her and give her a bunch of kisses. "Thanks for taking care of her." I say to my brother as I stand up from hugging Boo.

"Yeah its no problem you know how much I love her." He says and I nod. "Where's Jane?" I aks. "She went grocery shopping." He says and I nod. "Where's Vere I thought she went with you on the cruise?"

"Oh she's waiting for me in the car." I say pointing behind me towards the cars. "Wait who are those people with Vere?" My brother asks curiously. "Oh they're friends we met at the cruise." I say to him.

"Tas loca o que!?("are you crazy or what!?") You barely met them and now your taking them to your house?" He whisper yells.

"Its a long story." I say as I look out the window, I notice Dylan's face is red and Vere is trying not to laugh. Everyone else looks confused.

"Come outside and ill introduce you." I say to him. "Come on Boo." I say and whistle.
She gets up and follows me. I grab a few of her stuff and we walk outside. I put the stuff in my car we walk over to the gang waiting in the car. "Hey guys I'd like you guys to meet, Y/B/N" I say. "Y/B/N this is Holland, Crystal, Tyler but we say T-pose of the time because of this other Tyler." I say with a laugh. "And you already know Vere and this is Dylan." I say with a smile and They all say hello. "Well this is my brother." I say everyone turns to look at Dylan and they start laughing.

"Hold up!! Your brother!?" Hoechlin says between laughs. "Yeah why is it so funny?" I ask. "Because you were on speaker when Vere called you so Dylan got upset and jealous when you said 'love of my life' and yep." Holland says finally calm after laughing.

"Aww Dylan." I say and I kiss his cheek. "Okay I have a question, Y/N how did you get Dylan O'Brien to like you." My brother says jokingly. "Oh shut up." I say to him and we all laugh.

"Oh and guys when I said love of my life I did not mean my brother I ment my baby." They all look at me confused and surprised, except for Vere since she already knows who I'm talking about. I whistle and I crouch down on the grass waiting for boo to come. I see her run out of the house fast running towards me. "Hey baby." I say as I hug her.

"Oh my gosh I want to pet her." T-pose says and runs out of the car. They all get out and start to pet her.

"How old is she?" Hoechlin asks. "She is nine years old. I've had her since she was two months old." "Oh wow that's a long time." Holland says impressed. "Yeah." I say. "I can't believe I'm talking to the Teen Wolf cast." My brother says with a bit of shock in his voice. "Your a fan?" Holland asks curiously. "Yeah Y/N and I watch it together." He says to the gang and I nod.

"THAT REMINDS ME!!! Today is the day the Teen Wolf trailer comes out!!" I say happily. "I have to see it!" I say as I pull out my phone. I search for the trailer and sure enough its there.

They all gather around me and we start to watch the trailer.

"F*** S*** YES DEREK IS BACK!!" Vere screams excitedly. "Oh thank goodness Stiles is in 6B I swear I was gonna go after Jeff if he wasn't." I said with my hand over my heart. They all turn to look at me. "What I wouldn't really hurt him." They nod and turn around. "Maybe" I mutter. They all look at me surprised. "What its my baby Stiles okay." I say and they nod.

I put play again and we start to watch it.

"PAUSE!!" I say as I pause it. "WHAT Y/N" my brother yells. "Look" I say as I go back a couple of seconds and I get ready to pause it. Once I see the part I was looking for I pause it quickly. "You see that!!" I say proudly. "Yeah Stiles is helping Derek." Crystal says. "No look again." I say excitedly. After I loose my patience with these people I decide to say it.

"Oh my goodness I can't believe you people!" I sigh. "Stiles is wearing a Vest that says FBI." I say and they all say 'ooh'. "Well I already knew that." Dylan and Hoechlin say. "We wanted you guys to notice." They say and we nod." We continue the video and then we see Malia in the shower with a guy. HOLD UP THIS ISN'T JUST ANY GUY THAT'S T-POSE. "Oh get it Scotty boy." I say as I turn over to see T-pose with red cheeks. Aww.

Once the trailer is over we start talking about how we are ready for this but not really.

"I'm gonna miss Teen Wolf." I say sadly as I hug Boo. Boo always makes me happy when I hug her.

"We will too don't worry." The gang says and we all start to hug each other.

After a while we get ready to leave I run into my brothers house and I grab all of Boo's stuff that I didn't get earlier.

"Come on Boo." I say to Boo as I pat the passenger seat in my car. She jumps on the seat and sits down. "Who's a good girl, you are!" I say to my Boo as I give her kisses. "I love you." I say to her. "You really love your dog don't you." Dylan says from behind me. "Yeah I do I've had her since I was sixteen we have a strong bond, at least I think we do." I say with a laugh and he smiles at me.

"Well I'm gonna go say bye to my brother and then we can leave." I say to Dylan and he nods. I close the door to my car and quickly run inside. "Y/B/N!" I call out. "What!?" He asks coming out of his kitchen. "The gang and I are leaving I just wanted to say bye and thank you for taking care of Boo and my house." I say to him as I hug him. "No problem oh by the way Jane bought you some groceries so you don't have to go grocery shopping when you came back." Y/B/N said.

"Aww she's so nice tell her I said thank you and Ill pay you ba-" I was cut off. "No dont worry about it. "Thanks again and I got you guys some stuff Ill give them to you later." I say and he nods. We say goodbye one more time and I go to my car.

"Ready!" I say to Boo and she barks. "I thought so." I say to her with a small laugh.

I'm so glad I live near my brothers house I'm so close to my home, just a couple of streets and I'm home.

~At your House~

"Your house is nice." Crystal says. "Thank you" I say to her. "Its so big and don't you live alone?" T-pose says. "Yeah I live alone but I love having space not too big but not too small anyways Boo and I love our space." I say as I open the car door for Boo.

"Just out of curiosity, why did you name her Boo?" Hoechlin asks. "Hey I loved Monsters, Inc. So I named her Boo." I said shyly. Boo jumps out of the car running around in front of the house. I grab my keys and go to the door. "Boo come on." I say as I open the door. She comes in calmly since she already knows not to run around all crazy in the house.

I open the back yard for her so she can run around freely if she wants.

We all start to take our stuff out of the cars and put them inside the house. "So I was thinking the guys can sleep in the guest room and the girls and I will sleep in my room." I say as I close the door to my house.

"Okay." They all say. "Boo!" I say as I walk out into the yard. "Sit." I say and she sits. I grab her bowl and put some food in it. "Paw." She gives me her paw and we shake hands "Good girl." I say to her and place her bowl in the ground and she starts to eat. "That's so cute." I hear Holland say and I look up to see the gang watching. "Oh thanks." I say with a laugh. "You taught her that?" Dylan asks. "Yeah when I was younger my family and I taught her a few tricks and what not." I say to him and they nod. "Thats cool." T-pose says.

I grab Boo's bowl for her water and I put some water in it.

We all walk inside and I wash my hands. "Are you guys hungry?" I ask. "No not really." Hoechlin says. "Well when we get hungry we can order some pizza or something." I say and they nod. "So what do you guys want to do?" I ask. "Lets watch a movie." Vere and Crystal say excitedly in unison and we all nod.

"Where do you habe your movies?" T-pose asks and I point to the cabinet. He opens it and everyone is shocked when they see I have a bunch of movies. "Dang girl." T-pose says. "I habe a bunch because I have my spanish movies on top and English on the bottom." I say and they all nod. "Or we can use this g-box I have and we can watch whatever movie we want." I say they all turn to me and nod excitedly.

After arguing for a while on what movie to see we all decided on watching... Logan.

"Have you guys seen this movie?" Vere asks a couple of us nod others shake their head.

"Im gonna go get popcorn and blankets, ill be right back." I say to them and get up quickly. I place the popcorn in the microwave then I go to my room to get my blankets. I run downstairs and toss them the blankets. "Catch!" I yell at the gang. They all start fighting for the blankets. "Guys the blankets are big enough to share with." I say and they all stop fighting once they notice they are big enough for sharing.

*beep* *beep* *beeep*

I hear the microwave ding. I put the popcorn in a bowl and set them on the table with a couple of drinks.

I go to the garage to see Boo already fast asleep. I close the door a bit so she wont wake up and go back to the living room. Luckily the living room and the garage are far apart so she won't hear us.

"Can we start the movie now?" Crystal asks while pointing the controller at the tv and I nod. The movie starts and we start watching the movie. T-pose is on laying on the floor on top of a bunch of blankets I set there for us to lay in. Holland and crystal are sitting down in the floor next to T-pose. Dylan and I are sitting together and so is Vere and Tyler.

~After The Movie~

"Nooo" I say through a bunch of tears. "He can't be dead." I say to no one in particular. I love the wolverine and I can't believe he died no, no, no.

Almost the whole gang is crying.

"Aww babe its okay." Dylan says as he hugs me. "Its not okay his daughter is all alone without him now and I can't okay. And then she turned the cross into an X like girl trying to kill me here." I say as I cry harder.

"Shh its okay its just a movie." He says to me as he kisses my forehead. "Its not just a movie I love wolverine and they killed him." I say as he continues to hug me. I peck him on the lips because i thought it was cute he was comforting me, even though it was just a movie. He pecks me on the lips again as I calm down. I hear a small growling noise from behind me and I see Boo is awake.

"She's not going to bite me is she." Dylan says a bit worried. "What!? No Boo is a sweetheart its just she doesn't like when people are close like this with me, she wants all my attention." I say as I hug Boo. "Yeah I remember she was like that with me the first time I met her." Vere said and we start laughing. "Oh my gosh yes, I remember Vere came to my house once and when I opened the door we started hugging for a long time and Boo started barking at Vere it was adorable." I say and Vere and I laugh.

I stand up and dry my tears. "Come on boo you want a midnight snack?" I ask her and she barks. "Okay come on." I say to her and she follows me into the kitchen. "Wait you give her midnight snacks?" Dylan asks. "Yeah, I mean who doesn't get up for a midnight snack." I say. "How is she not fat!?" Hoechlin says.

"Because I don't always give her a midnight snack. Also, I give her half of one of her treats as a midnight snack." I say to the gang. "Ooh." They all say. "Come on time for bed." I say to Boo. "Aww why?" The gang pouts. "I'm talking about Boo." I say to them while giggling. I take Boo to her bed and I close the door.

We continue to watch some movies and after a while we decide to go to sleep.

"Goodnight guys!" The girls say and the boys say goodnight as well. I show them to the guest room and I give them a couple more blankets. "Night guys." I say to them. "Night Y/N." They all say. "Oh if you need to go to the restroom its right across the hall." I say and they nod.

I leave the room and before I get to my room I hear someone leave the guest room. "Y/N?" I turn around to see Dylan. "Yeah?" I ask.

"Can we talk?" Dyl say seriousness in his voice. "Well that's never good." I say to him with a small smile and he chuckles. I lead him to the living room so we can talk.

"What's up?" I say to him. "You know I'm leaving tomorrow and well I was just wondering what's gonna happen to us." He says. Well that's just great I never thought about this. "Well I'm going to be honest with you." I start off. "I never thought about this when we started dating." I say with a small laugh. "But I've never been in a long distance relationship much less a relationship at all but I'm willing to try if you are?" I say to him and he smiles at me.

He starts to lean in and I do to. We start to kiss in sync. The kiss has so much emotion into it that I want to cry but I'm trying hard not to. "I'm hoping that's a yes." I say to Dylan and he laughs. "Yes, that's a yes." He says and I look into those beautiful eyes of his again and I kiss him again. He starts to kiss back. Our kiss was interrupted when we hear a couple of 'aww's. Dylan and I look over to see the gang on their phones. Dylan and I start to laugh.

I feel my butt start to vibrate so I let go of Dylan since I had jumped on him when he said 'yes'. I pull out my phone and see a couple of Twitter notifications. I click on them to see the gang posted the picture of Dylan and I saying '#Y/S/N' I look over to the gang and they run off smiling innocently.

"What happened?" Dylan asks clearly clueless. I show him my phone and he takes it from me. He clicks on the picture and takes a screenshot. "Now you have a picture too." He says. "Your so cute." I say to him I lean to kiss him but when we close our eyes I quickly make a run for it.

"Oh that's not fair!! You can't do that to me!" He yells running after me. "Well I just did!" I say ad I run into my room. I feel a pair of arms wrap around me. "Got you." He says and I laugh. "You sure do." I say to him with a giggle. I turn around to be face to face with Dylan. I peck him on the lips. "Goodnight Dylan." I say to him. "Goodnight Y/N." He says and goes out the door.

I turn around to see the girls smiling. "Oh stop it." I say to them while blushing.

"Okay so what's your twitter?" Holland says looking at me seriously. "She not going to go to sleep without it." Crystal says. "Its (your Twitter name)" you say and Holland and Crystal start to add you. "Wait is yours private?" The girls ask and I nod "Okay."

I quickly accept them and we head to sleep. "Goodnight girls." I say to them. "Goodnight everyone." We hug each other and go to sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------
(Important authors note please read)

Chapter 17 complete!!

So I wanna say this before I say anything else. In the book we are not in August 4th we are in the day the teen wolf trailer came out. And lets just imagine comic con had already past and they we already there, cool? Lol i know it might be kinda confusing but I hope its not that confusing. So I hope from now on the dates are better lol.

And I also want to say that I might write about the Teen Choice awards.

Okay now that that's over I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I really liked writing this chapter.

I hope you have a wonderful day, or night.

Well that's it for this chapter till next chapter.

Bye guys💗😋👋
-M

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.2K 968 32
Y/n is best friends with none other than Tom Holland and Harrison Osterfield. Tom and y/n, however, have a special connection that neither are brave...
82.8K 51 9
❝in your dreams blondie.❞ (book one) laura pickering: a teenage american witch, going to hogwarts for her fourth year. trying to keep her real ident...
688K 33.9K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
255K 7.2K 50
After Dumbledore's death, Voldemort was slowly rising to power, Mavis had set off with Fred and George at the the Evans Manor in the Philippines toge...