How It All Started - Dylan O'...

By OHale24

Y/N and her best friend Vere are taking a much needed break from work. Of course, with this much needed break... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue

Chapter 16

1K 21 4
By OHale24

I wake up to my alarm on my phone ringing.
I turn it off quickly before Vere hits me with her pillow. I turn around to see Vere already awake.

"Were going to Cozumel" I say excitedly as I do a happy dance. "Yes, I know Y/N" Vere says laughing at me.

I rush around the room getting my clothes and going into the restroom to get ready.

I do my brush my teeth and comb my hair. After that I change into a white shirt with patterned shorts. I put on my white converse and my peach colored hat.

I step out of the bathroom and grab my black backpack. I start to put a towel, sandals, sunscreen and my sunglasses. Oh and I can't forget my snacks like where would I be without my snacks.

I walk over to my purse and take out all the Mexican money I brought with me. I am gonna be buying Mexican candy cause let me just say this... Mexican candy is the best in my opinion, just saying.

Vere comes out of the restroom and we head out of the room.

"Hey girls." I hear T-pose's voice from behind me. I turn around to be face to face with the whole gang. "Oh hey guys." Vere and I say to the gang.

"Where are y'all going?" Crystal asks.

"Oh we were gonna go to the y'alls room to see if you guys were ready." Vere says and I nod.

"So do you guys want to go get breakfast?" I ask. "Yeah lets go." T-pose says and the gang nods.

~After Breakfast~

The gang and I are now heading to the exits to step out into Cozumel.

"I haven't been in Mexico for the longest time." Vere says while smiling as we step out of the boat.

We start walking over to the stores around here.

"Hey guys you see that store over there." I say pointing to a jewelry store. "Yeah, what about it?" Holland asks and the gang looks at me curiously. "My aunt owns that store." I say to them with a smile.

"You want to go." Dylan asks me. "Oh I was gonna go say hi, I was just wondering if you guys wanted to come with me?" I say to the whole gang and they nod.

We get in the store and I immediately see my cousins working at the cash register. "Oh gosh I've missed them so much" I mutter to myself. I open the door and they immediately turn towards the door to see the new customer.

I run to hug them, luckily we were the only people there.

"I've missed you so much." I say to my cousins who I haven't seen in two years due to me working. "We missed you too." They say as we pull away. "Donde esta mi Tia?" ("Where is my aunt?") I ask them.

"She is in the back I'm gonna go get her." One of my cousins says. "Okay don't tell her its me though." I say to him. "I wasn't going to."

I see the gang standing there awkwardly, awww. "Okay guys so these are my friends." I say pointing to the gang. They all introduce themselves. "Hi I'm Dylan, nice to meet you." Dylan says with a smile to my cousins. "He's my boyfriend." I say to my cousins might as well say it, right?. "FINALLY!" My cousins yell excitedly. Yep I should've stayed quiet.

"I mean your 24 about to be 25 and its your first boyfriend." One of my cousins joke and I blush in embarrassment. "Oh my goodness guys stop." I say to them. I turn away from them with embarrassment but when I turn around I see my Tia standing there shocked.

"Tia!" I yell and I run to hug her. "La extrañe mucho Tia." ("I missed you so much.")I say to my aunt as I hug her and she hugs back. My aunt doesn't really speak English but my cousins do since they were born in Texas but came to Mexico when they were around 12ish.

"Como as estado mija?" ("How have you been") She says with a smile. "Muy bien y usted." ("I've been good what about you?")I say to her and she says she has been good too. I introduce her to the gang and they introduce themselves too. My cousins told my aunt about Dylan and my aunt started going super excited that I finally have a boyfriend. 

"Hijole Y/N! Si que sabes escoger un hombre!" ("Jeez Y/N! You sure know how to choose a man") My aunt says as she looks at Dylan and I start to blush.

"What did she say?" The gang asks except for Vere who is laughing.
"She said, 'Je-" I was cut off by Vere saying it for me. "Jeez Y/N! You sure know how to choose a man." She says the whole starts to laugh which makes Dylan and I blush in embarrassment.

The gang and I buy a few of the jewelry at the store, of course my Tia said that we are family so she gave the whole gang a huge discount.

"Bye Tia ojalá nos vemos denuevo pronto." ("Bye aunt hopefully we see each other again soon") I say to my aunt as we hug each other. "Si diosito quiera, mira mija llevaselo a la familia." ("Yes if God wants to, look sweetie (mija actually means daughter but I'm putting it as sweetie just so you know.) give this to the family back home.") Tia says as she gives me a bag with small jewelry boxes inside and I nod at her.

"Bye" The gang and I say to my family as we leave.

"Your family is so nice." Holland says as she looks at her new bracelet. "Yeah and you have a lot of cousins." T-pose says. "Yeah I do and that's just one part." The whole gang stops walking and looks at me shocked, except for Vere. "One part!" They say in unison. "Yeah many Hispanic families are huge and well my family is part of those many." I say to them and they nod.

I walk with the gang to a beach nearby that I used to go with my cousins when I would come to Cozumel. Luckily the bag my aunt gave me fit in my backpack so I didn't have to carry it in my hands the whole time.

~At the Beach~

"Omg guys look!" Crystal says excitedly pointing to a couple of women who were at a booth that says 'henna'. "Omg lets go!" The girls and I say as we leave the boys behind and we start to get our henna designs.

Y/N's henna design:

Vere's henna design:

Holland's henna design:

Crystal's henna design:

"Thank goodness it was more than just one lady or else that would have take forever." I say to the girls who nod. "Finally." The guys say as we walk over to them. Dang!!Dylan looks good in a wet shirt. "Thanks babe." Dylan says as he kisses me on cheek. "F***, I said that out loud." I say embarrassed and the gang laughs at me and I blush.

"So I see you guys already got wet without us." The girls and I say in unison.

We stayed at the beach for a while and then decided to go ziplining.

I hope my henna doesn't get ruined because I am very clumsy and I might get it ruined so hopefully it doesn't.

~After Ziplining~

"That was so f******* awesome." T-pose yells and we all start to laugh and nod.

"Well its time to head back to the boat." Crystal says as she checks the time on her phone. We wern't far from the cruise so that was good.

"Race ya!" I say to the gang as I start to run. I could hear the guys running behind me.

After our little race hoechlin was first and t-pose and Dylan were tied for second and I gave up half way. The girls decided to just speed walk so they were way behind us.

~On The boat~

I put my backpack and all my stuff away into my luggage I'm starting to prepare for when we leave the boat. Tomorrow is pur last night here and I don't want to forget anything.

After a while Vere and I went to sleep since we were all tired.

~The last day on the boat~

So the last day on the boat we were running around the boat like children. I mean seriously we were some of the crew from the boat were scolding us. We also were at the water slides and the hot tubs.

We had decided to order in and this time we did tip the person who came to leave our food. After hanging out for a while we all went back to our rooms to finish packing for when we have to leave tomorrow.

After we finished packing we all decided to watch a movie out at the big screen out on the deck. When the movie was over we all headed back to our rooms and went to sleep.

"Last night on this cruise." I said to Vere with a sad smile. "Yeah it was so much fun." Vere says and I nod. "Goodnight Vere." I say to her ad I lay in bed. "Goodnight Y/N" She says and we drift off to sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 16 complete.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter I know I say this every time but I mean it I hope you guys enjoy this chapter.

Please vote and comment on your thoughts and opinions I will be more than glad to read them.

I hope you guys have a wonderful morning, day, afternoon, night or whatever it lol

Till next chapter.

Bye👋😁💗
      -M

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 18.6K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
84.9K 2.2K 13
I will try to update every week but some times thats just not possible as there is a Jail called schoool that i am pushed into participating in I am...
45.2K 968 32
Y/n is best friends with none other than Tom Holland and Harrison Osterfield. Tom and y/n, however, have a special connection that neither are brave...