How It All Started - Dylan O'...

By OHale24

Y/N and her best friend Vere are taking a much needed break from work. Of course, with this much needed break... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue

Chapter 12

1.6K 24 33
By OHale24

While walking over to the food court at the deck, I may or may not have made the group walk through the buffet, just so I can get some ice cream. When something is free, you have to take as much advantage as you can.

"Are yall excited for the Cayman Islands tomorrow?" I hear Crystal ask from behind me and I begin to nod. "Wait were stopping at the Cayman Islands tomorrow? I thought that was the day after tomorrow," he says extremely confused.

"No we're stopping at the Cayman Islands tomorrow and then after tomorrow we're going to stop at Cozumel," Posey spoke calmly to his confused friend. 

"Okay so who is getting what?" I ask as we stop in the middle of the court looking over our options. A chorus of pizza was heard before everyone started heading towards the pizza line. "Alright, well I'm gonna go get a hamburger and then I'll meet you all back here," I say and they nod.

"Wait can you bring me a hamburger?" Dylan asks before I could walk away and I nod. "Sure, but aren't you gonna get pizza?" I ask him. "Yeah, but I can eat both," he says like as if it's the most obvious thing.

He quickly tells me what he wants on his hamburger and I nod starting to walk over to the hamburger stand. Thankfully the line was short so I didn't have to wait long before our hamburgers were ready.

'Okay so where were we sitting' I say to myself looking around.

Oh gosh oh no great now I look like an idiot, oh found them.

"Oh gosh guys I was scared I lost y'all." I say to them sitting down.

"And here is your hamburger." I say to Dylan as I hand him his hamburger. "Thank you beautiful." He says while giving me a kiss on the lips. Oh gosh here comes the blushing. "Aww dyl." I say to him while blushing.

"You guys are adorable you know that." The girls say in unison while the guys nod. "#Y/S/N"

Dylan and i look at each other and blush.

We have small talk and continue eating our food.

"So what are we gonna do when we get there tomorrow?" Crystal asks us just as Dylan and I finish eating.

"Well we are most likely going to the beach or something, right?" I ask the gang as Dylan holds my hand and I smile at him.

"Yeah" They all say. "Oh but I'm definitely stopping to get some souvenirs." I say excitedly.

"Of course your going to stop to get souvenirs." Vere says.

"Aww you know me so well Vere." I say innocently. The gang looks a bit confused so I decide to speak up. "You see I love remembering things like seeing something and remembering the memories behind it. Back home I have this huge box full of all types of objects and souvenirs for my memories. I call it my memory box." I say smiling proud.

Dylan kisses me on the cheek. "Your so adorable." He says. "Aww dyl." I blush and peck him on the lips.

"Okay guys so there is a casino here that I've been dying to go check out." T-pose says. "We should go check it out than." I say while standing up. "Have you see what we are wearing?" Hoechlin says and I remember we are wearing swim wear.

"Oh right." I say with realization. "Well come on lets go take a shower, get ready and then we can go." I say and T-pose quickly gets up and the rest follow soon after.

We head into our rooms and take a shower.

~Vere and I's room~

"I'm gonna take a shower first." Vere and I say in unison as we walk into the room.

We freeze and look at each other. "Vere no," I speak seriously before we dash to grab a clean set of clothes.

"YOU TAKE FOREVER Y/N!!" Vere yells as we are rushing to find our clothes. "SO WHAT!?" I say not really knowing what to say back to her. "What do you mean so what I can get out of the shower faster than you can." She says as we start running to the restroom.

I set my clothes down in the restroom by the sink. "Ha I put my clothes down first." I say to her.

I look at the floor and see she threw her clothes in the floor. "But I got in the shower first." She says while smirking and I see she still has her clothes on with the water running in the shower.

"UGH, FINE." I say and walk out of the restroom.

While I wait for Vere to get our I watch TV. I saw they had the movie 'The other Woman' on again so I decide to watch that movie.

The movie finishes and Vere walks out. "Finally." I say jokingly. "Whatever." She says with a smile. Before I walk into the restroom I stop and look at Vere. "Cute outfit by the way." I say to her and she smiles.

Vere had a pair of jeans and a cute button up shirt. Her shoes were a pair of converse.

I take a shower and start humming to music that comes into my head at random times.

I step out of the shower and start to change.

I put on my white shirt and my blue super skinny jeans. I love super skinny jeans, skinny jeans aren't really skinny to me and for some reason it just bothers me. Its weird that's why I only wear super skinny jeans. I put on some socks and my black ankle boots. I grab my jacket and put it on.

(Forget about the brown bag you won't be using it.)

I step out of the shower to see Vere heading to the door.

"Your leaving without me." I ask her confused and a bit hurt. "What! No of course not someone knocked at the door, did you not hear it."

"No I didn't hear anything, well open the door I'm gonna brush my hair." I say to her and walk over to get my brush and back into the restroom.

I hear Vere open the door and i hear a couple of foot steps walk in, most likely the gang. I finish brushing my hair and brushing my teeth so I walk out of the restroom.

"Hey people." I say excitedly to the girls. "Hey girl, cute outfit." Holland says and Crystal nods. "You guys have cute outfits too." I say pointing at their outfits.

"Well we came to your room to see if you were ready so we can head over to the boys room." Crystal says looking at me and Vere.

"Oh okay let me just get my phone, which really won't be helpful but still and my key card." I say while grabbing my phone and key card. I put my phone in my back pocket and we leave the room.

We head over to the boys room while making small talk.

"I'm only gonna want to loose about 20 bucks I'm trying to buy souvenirs here." I say to the girls with a laugh and they laugh too.

We get to the boys room and Vere knocks on the door. Hoechlin opens the door and we walk in. While we were walking I definitely didn't miss the kiss they shared aww #Vyler.

I see my handsome boyfriend putting on some clone and then going off to put his shoes on.

"Well won't you look at that its my handsome boyfriend." I say to Dylan with a smile.

He looks up and comes over to me and gives me one of his famous hugs.

I smile at him.

"Someone's looking really handsome" I say to Dylan as we keep hugging.

"So-" Dylan was about to say something when T-pose cuts him off.

"Why Thank you Y/N." T-pose says while popping his collar and I giggle. "Your welcome Tyler." I say with another giggle and he smiles.

"I like your clone." I say as I smell his shirt. "Did you really just smell me." He says with a small laugh. "Yes, can't I smell my boyfriend who smells amazing by the way." I say with a small giggle. He goes to kiss my cheek but I turn quickly so he kisses my lips.

Our lips move in sync but was interrupted by someone coughing.

We stop and turn to look at the gang.

"Are you done there or do you still need to do the kissing cause we want to leave already." T-pose says and the gang nods.

"You guys g-." Knowing what Dylan was gonna say I cut him off. "We can kiss another time lets go." I say and interwine Dylan's hand with mine. "Is it cut Dylan off day." Dylan says annoyed.

"Dylan we only cut you off two times today." Vere says in a 'matter of fact' tone.

"Babe." Dylan pouts looking at me. I peck his lips and nod. "Vere is right babe." I say and press my lips together.

Dylan sighs, "Fine."

"Lets go people the casino wants our money." Vere says like a little kid. "Oh. My. Goodness." I say to no one in particular.

"Oh Im not gonna loose my money." T-pose says very sure of himself. The girls and I look at each other knowing he's most likely gonna loose most of his money.

~At the Casino~

Wow the Casino is big.

"Well I'm not sure how to play with cards so I'm just gonna sit at the machines." I say to the gang everyone nods. "Neither do we so we are just gonna go with Y/N." The girls say.

The girls and I leave the boys behind to whatever they're gonna do.

"I have lost half my money already." I say and pout.

"Girl I lost all the money I brought with me to the casino." Crystal says while moving her hands frantically. "I only have two dollars left." Holland says.

"Well I won twenty bucks." Vere says proudly. "Lucky I brought twenty bucks with me now I have ten." I say Vere.

"Twenty I brought fifty." Holland says shocked. "Fifty I brought a hundred." Crystal says surprised that we all brought less.

"Wow, seriously a hundred!?" I say to Crystal and she nods. "Well I'm gonna save my ten dollars for something else." I say to the girls.

We get up to look for the boys and we see them yelling happily at the machines.

"Something tells me their doing better than we did." I say smiling at the boys.

We walk over to the boys and I wrap my arms around Dylan. "Having fun?" I ask Dylan. "Yep." He says and pecks my lips.

I look over to T-pose and I notice he is winning a lot of money.

"Wow and the girls and I thought T-pose was gonna loose the most." I say to the gang.

"Wow thank you girls for believing in me." He says with a small laugh. "Sorry but you were too confident usually that's a bad sign." Vere says.

We lets the boys play some more. "What!! Noo!!" T-pose says a bit upset. Aww T-pose is starting to loose money.

I walk over to the girls.

"Girls i think we jinxed it." I say to them and they nod.

After a while we leave the casino.

So the guys still won a lot more money than what they started with, and us girls well we lost all or in my case half my money.

We decided that we should all sleep in Vere and I's room who know how we are gonna sleep but oh well.

~Vere and I's Room~

"So how are we gonna sleep?" I ask the gang as I sit on the bed.

The girls and I look at each other."THE GIRLS GET THE BED." The girls and I scream as the girls join me in the bed taking up all the space. "That's not fair." The boys pout.

I sit up and pull Dylan down with me on the bed. "I guess I can make room for one more." I say as I cuddle up with Dylan and he kisses the top of my head.

"What Y/N!? You can't let love do this to you. We have to stay strong for the girls." Crystal says like if she was giving a huge speech before we go into battle.

"Aww come on guys look at them how can you say no to those faces." I say pointing to the guys. They all look at each other then at the boys. "No." They say.

"I didn't want to this but oh well." I look over at both Tyler's who are the only ones standing up. "There is only room for one more person. So last one on the bed gets the-" I was cut off by the boys fighting for the spot on the bed. "-Couch" I finish.

So T-pose lost and he got the couch while Tyler got to sleep next to Vere.

We get ready to sleep and I hand T-pose my blanket that I brought with me since I like to cuddle with it. "Here so you won't get cold." I say to T-pose. "Thanks Y/N." He smiles at me and takes the blanket.

We all lay down and go to sleep. "Goodnight people." I say to everyone. "Goodnight." They all say.

I look to Dylan. "Goodnight Dyl." I whisper to Dylan. "Goodnight Y/N." He says as we cuddle with each other.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 12 is Complete!!!

Hope you like this chapter I know I did lol.

Plz vote and comment on your opinion thoughts they are greatly appreciated.

Have a nice morning,day, afternoon, evening or whatever it is lol

Till next chapter

Bye guys👋😙💗
-M

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219K 2.6K 16
. โ•ญโ”€ ยท ยท ยท โ–ฌโ–ญโ–ฌโ–ญโ–ฌโ–ญโ–ฌโ–ญ ใƒ‘ใƒ‹ใƒƒใ‚ฏ โ–ธ โ™ก"โ‡ข ๊—ƒ ใใฎ่‰ฒใŒๅค‰ใ‚ใ‚‹ๅบฆๅƒ•ใฏ โดฐ โดฐ ๏ธถ .๊’ท ๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐˜พ๐™Š๐— ๐—˜ ๐—ง๐™Š ๐—•๐—ง๐™Ž โ‡ฒ...
1.2M 30.7K 71
โ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ ๐จโž Y/N Larkspur arrives at Hogwarts with a disgraceful family name to be sorted into the house her father scorns. Her world suddenly co...
655K 14.6K 42
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
576K 24K 37
โ›Catch me if you canโœ ๊œœShe's the daughter of crime. He's London's best agent. ๊œœBut most importantly, they're enemies, not lovers. -- MULTIPLE POV...