MR. RIGHT [EXO-SEHUN] (EDITIN...

By princess_kookie

Sehun was a simple student with a simple life. He only needs his family and girlfriend to be happy... Oops, a... More

Mr. Right [EXO-SEHUN]
Mr. Right
MR.1
MR.2 [EDITED]
MR.3 [EDITED]
MR.4 [EDITED]
MR.5 [EDITED]
MR.6 [EDITED]
MR.7 [EDITED]
MR.8 [EDITED]
MR.9
MR.10
MR.11
MR.12
MR.13
MR.14
MR.15
MR.16
MR.17
MR.18
MR.19
MR.20
MR.21
MR.22
MR.23
MR.24
MR.25
MR.26
MR.27
MR.28
MR.29
MR.30
MR.31
MR.32
MR.33
MR.34
MR.35
MR.36
MR.37
MR.38
MR.39
MR.41 (PreFinale I)
MR.42
MR.42 [Cont(PF II)]
FINALE
BONUS CHAPTER
Author's Message :)

MR.40

5K 142 23
By princess_kookie

Mr. Right

Lead: Sehun

Episode 40~

-------------------

Xander's P.O.V

SCHOOL..

Yeah, I'm here in school right now. Not to beg for forgiveness,but to talk with Steff. I'm here to make sure she.wont do anything to (your name) while I'm not here.

"Omooooo!!! Sehun and Ms. Creepy are together again!!"

O.O Sehun and who?? I am standing at the side of the hallway, when I heard students begun to murmur.

"omoooo!! >\\\\\< Otteoke???"

"Dude, that's miss creepy?? She's damn pretty!!"

O.O Sh-she's back. That's how she normally looks like. Huh, seems like this guy is quite good. He made her change in a short period of time.

That guy, what did he do to (your name) ?? Aigoo... I think she really fell for him. I can tell by looking at her smile right now, and everytime she's with Sehun. As usual, Sehun always gets the best, just like what always happened in our past. Aigoo, stop thinking about it now Xander. Stop expecting, you're just hurting yourself you loser bastard. Just mind your own business Alexander Yoon.

I was about to leave and find Steff but as I turned myback, I heard the students gasped...

O_O

W-what the heck happened? Why's Sehun covering her?? What the heck is on Sehun's head? Is that ......an egg??

Sehun suddenly walked near a girl. What the heck happened?? O_O

That Sehun's glares, who's not going to be scared?

"Why did you do that??" Sehun said coldly. I can hear them from here.

"B-because she stole Steff's boyfriend!!" O_O

I-is it Steff's friend again?? Ish..

If so, it means Steff's just around here..

"Do that once more, and you're dead.." Sehun warned.. Then he dragged (your name) away..

:) Atleast Sehun's trustworthy. I'm rest assured to entrust him my first love.

Aigoo, what the heck am I saying??

Better find that Steff.

--------------

"I'm not going to stop." Steff said whith her arms crossed and without looking at me. She looks like a pissed off brat.

We're now here on the rooftop.

"I haven't said anything yet..." I replied...

"If you went all the way here just to stop me from torturing that girl then you're just wasting your time.. I won't stop. You may leave..." She said toughly still without looking at me.

"Why??"

"What 'why' ?" She said and finally looked at me..

"Isn't it obvious? Because she stole you from me."

"You said your love to me was already ended since that day we fought?"

"I didn't say I'll stop threatening her!!"

"You can stop now.. " I said calmly..

"Why would I?? O.o"

"Becausd I already gave up om her.."

"Jinja? :D.. I-I mean.. So??" She said with her single eyebrow raised.

Psh. She's acting..

"Yes. So, stop threatening her from now on. Arasso??"

" >:[ Yah!!"

"Mwo??"

"Ish!! Nothing!! Fine.. I'll stop messing up with her already..... >3<"

"Good..." I said and walked out.. 

As I was about to open the door , she talked behind me..

"NO MATTER HOW I TRY TO FORGET YOU I CAN'T SO I'LL BE WAITING FOR YOU UNTIL YOU'RE READY TO GIVE YOUR TRUE LOVE FOR ME WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT. ARASSO??" She said straight and fast...

O.O

I didn't talk back.. I don't know.what to say. But I can say that this is an achievement to her, for she made my heart skip a beat for the first time.

--------------

"Gwaenchana??" I heard her asked him.

I'm now behind a tree meters away from the bench they're sitting on.

"Why can't they stop doing those things to you?"

"I don't know... "

"This is that Xander's fault.. I think I should talk to him..."

"It's okay. They'll stop now.." I jived into their convo.

"Are you okay??" I asked her as I st beside her.

"Ah.. Yes.. I'm fine..^^" She smiled. That prettiest smile I've seen so far.

Aish, Sehun on her other side's glaring at me. This lucky bastard. Psh..

"I talked to Steff already. So you have nothing to worry about now.. :)" I rwported to her..

"Thank--"

"You must did that earlier..." Sehun said cutying her sentence.. Ish..

"I already did so you can shut up now.." I rolled my eyes at him.

Yeah right, we're talking right now like we're not childhood friends.

I'm glaring at him as he also glare at me.

"Haha.. Okay so... Wh--" She broke the silence..

"You can go..." Sehun commanded me cutting off her sentence again.

"And who are you to beg me??" I glared back at him..

"I have somethimg to say to (your name), so if you don't mind. Can you give us time to talk alone??" I politely asked....

"No way..." Sehun answered..

"This is important so stop acting like a brat." .. Psh.. -___- As if I'm going to steal her girlfriend. Well that's a nive idea, but as my halmeoni said, I'm not her Mr. Right... So it' useless even stealing her.. Ish.

"What did you----"

"Sehun just go..." She said breaking off that bad aura around Sehun..

"What??"

"Just give us 10 minutes to talk.. Okay??" She said.

I smirked at him..

"Okay. Ten minutes.. I'll count... Starting now.." He said and walked away...

Aigoo.. Never grown up..

"Your boyfriend is childish.." I teased her..

"I know right.. So, what is it??" She begun yo ask.

"Well, I really can't tell you that thing. I just wann say take care and don't trust everyone around you.." I said.

Well, my hyung said something, that I should try to protect her from Trixie.

"What....do you mean?? O.o"

"Just, take care of yourself. Remeber that, I'm always here if you need some help..."

Hyung said that, Trixie's planning to separate them. But we're still not sure about it..

"What? O.o but, what is it that you can't tell me??"

"I can't tell you because I am not sure about it. Just, when you need someone, I'm always behind you :) when you got hurt, I'll be your shoulder you can cry on. :)"

"I- I don't get you.. O.o"

"Bestfriends??" I offered a shakehands....

"Xander....O.O  ."

"Please?? ^^" I faked a smile.

I can't say let's be COUPLES, so I'll jist say let's be BESTFRIENDS.

She shookhands with me..

"(your name), fighting!! :)" I cheered her...

Ahh.. I think she's thinking of me weird right now.. >\\<

"Okay times up!!!! Get lost now!!"

-_______-

Here's this stupid Sehun again..

"Do you know how to count time?? -_- " I said as I stood up...

"What the..."

(your name) slightly slappes his arm.

For some reason I smiled...

They're quite nice to see together. I hope they both will pass through their upcoming challenges as couples.

"Thank you for your time (your name) *bows*. I'm leaving. Sehun, please study well *bows at Sehun*. Especially on counting, arasso?^^"

I heard her laughed..

"Jinja---"

"I'm leaving.. Jalja :)"

Poor Alexander Yoon, all you can do is to watch your first love happy with someone and to pretend that you're totally fine. So pitiful.

-------------------------

Your P.O.V

"Unni!!!!!!!!" Suzie ran and hugged me...

We're now here in Sehun's house. Aigoo. I missed this house..

"Omo.. I missed you unni!! Waaaah.. Look at you unni! I knew it!! You're pretty!!! ^_^"

I slightly pinched her cheeks,

"Aigoo, you're prettier^^"

"Jinja unni?"

"No.. " Sehun said.

Ish.. This dummy..

"Wae oppa?! >\\\<"

"You're not prettier than her. Don't believe her. She's prettier than you.. :P"

"Yah Idiot Yehet!!!"

"O___O Idiot Yehet??" Suzie asked..

"Ah.. That's your oppa's new name^^"

"Hahahaha.. It suits you oppa :D"

"Yah!! >:|"

"High five!!"

Hahha.. Look at that pissed off face of Sehun...

XD

So cute. What the heck, he's perfect, every emotions of him suits him well. I'm so lucky to have a boyfriend like him.

:)

---------------

Trixie's P.O.V

"Are you out of your mind?!?!" He shouted at me...

"Why the heck are you still here??? And how dare you scold me?!"

"Eun Hannah, stop it already. You have to wake up! You don't remember anything related to Sehun!! You don't love hin!! Are you taking the medicines?? You must always take those in order to remember everything you did, everything we did!!"

"I told you that stupid memories of my past is not important anymore!! What matters the most is that I love him now. Will you just leave me alone??"

"No. Listen, you have to remember anything, about our bet, about our deal. About our plans. Why did we.end up like this??"

"Shut the hell up and leave!!"

"If you won't stop. Then I'll jave to reveal the past, and you'll end up being screwed up. You should stop now.."

"Do you think I'll listen to you?? Leave!!!"

Ish. This guy won't leave me alone. Yeah, he was my boyfriend before, amd as far as I remember I loved him so much. But as I woke up, I don't feel the same way anymore. Ish.. Whatever...

------

SCHOOL...

"Have you heard about what happened eRlier at tbe gate? Omo. Sehun was so cool back there!!"

"Jinja!! He's so cool protecting Ms. Pretty Creepy..."

Pretty?? O.O Pretty creepy?? Huh. Wtf, that's my cousin.. Psh..

What are these students murmurimg about?

"Steff really won't stop getting her.revenge. That bitch!!"

Steff??

"Excuse me.. " I talked at the two girls who are having a gossip talk.

"Yes??"

"Should I know, who's Steff? And why is she getting a revenge on (your name)?"

"Oh, Steff is Alxander Yoon's former girlfriend. Xander and her broke because Xander cofessed that he loves (your name) and not Steff. Because of that, Steff's threatening (your name)."

"Ahh..I see.. Kamsamnida.. ^^"

*smirks* I guess I'll have a company.

---------------

"Mwo??" I asked her...

"I said I won't. I won't do it. I promised Xander that I'll stop messing up with her.."

"But why??? Have you already accepted that she stole Xander from you??"

"Well Xander said he already gave up on her. So there's mo reason for me to do that anymore.. Wae? Do you hate her also? Did she steal your boyfriend also??"

"Sort of. But it's okay. Thanks for your time..."

I wad shocked when she patted my shoulder,

"Unni, If that person isn't your Mr. Right, no matter how hard you try to steal him back, or threat his girl, he will never love you. You better look behind you,.maybe someone's watching you, loving you. Try to look at him, then you'll leave at piece. ^^"

O.O I raised my single.eyebrow.

What the heck is she talking abaout??

"Xander is my Mr. Right, that's why Ms. Creepy rejected him, I rather should thank her for that. Well, jalja and gudluck^^"

She said amd left me.

Huh.. Wow.. Daebak...

Sehun is my Mr. Right.....

I'll show you all..>>:[

-----------------------------

Your P.O.V

Sehun, me and Suzie are now here in Sehun's room. Maids are out so we are obliged to look after Suzie. Mom's in a business trip this night. So I'm free to go anywhere...

"Omo!! This is daebak.. Kyle my love is so good in choosing anime movies!! >3<" Suzie said happily infront of the TV.

This kid is inlove already?? -_-

As usual, when we're looking after Suzie,we're always watching anime. She's addicted.. Aigoo..

Sehun and I are sitting on a sofa behind Suzie. Why behind her? Because she's watching too close from the TV screen. Aigoo.. This kid's eyes will be damaged soon..

"Mwo?? What are you talking about 'Kyle my love' ?? Huh?? MY LOVE?? Yah Suzie!! Stop that early love stuffs!" Sehun scolded Suzie while.eating popcorn...

"Yes oppa?? I can't hear you.." Suzie teased her Oppa..

Haha.. They're so cute..

"Aigoo!! Yah!!" Sehun shouted..

But Suzie pretended as if she didn't hear anything...

I didn't make it to hold back my laugh..

"What's funny?? -___-"

"Nothing.. XD"

"Omo!! They kissed!!! Kyaaaaaahhh!!!"

O___O

Sehun and I looked at the tv screen..

"Omo, just like what happened to oppa and unnie.. Kyaaaahh.. Daebak!!"

O///////O

Sehun and I kept silent. Ish.. This.is.embarassing. I remembered what happened that day in their bathroom..

Ish.. That's what exactly the scene in the TV..

Sehun and I were shocked when suzie ran and sat between us..

"Unni, Oppa, why are couples kissing??"

"O/////////O"-Sehun

"O/////////O"- Me

-----------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

261K 7.7K 87
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
627K 31.8K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
601K 18.2K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
1.3M 57K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC