RunAway Wolf (BoyxBoy) {Book...

By Robokitt

(WARNING: There is Boyxboy action in this story. DON'T LIKE IT DON'T READ IT!!) It's been three years since... More

Chap 1
Chap 2
Chap 3
Chap 4
Chap 5
Chap 6
Chap 7
Chap 8
Chap 9
Chap 10
Chap 11
Chap 12
Chap 13
Chap 14
Chap 15
Chap 16
Chap 17
Chap 18
Chap 19
Chap 20
Chap 21
Chap 22
Chap 23
Chap 24

Epilogue

145K 4.9K 2.5K
By Robokitt

~Epilogue~

My shaky hands fumbled with the gold tie around my neck. I glanced up from what my hands were doing in the full length mirror to see my light grey suit making my already pale face seem paler. Was I really going to do this...? I laughed shaking my head, hell yeah I was. But I've never been so nervous in my life as I was right at this moment.

Taking a deep breath I closed my eyes and tried to calm myself with images of my beautiful mate which usually did the trick but this times it caused more butterflies to go fluttering around in my stomach.

"I think I'm going to throw up" I muttered to my reflection.

Reaching up I smoothed my long gelled hair back with an unsteady swipe of my hand when I noticed a shadow in the background lurking in the mirror and turned around. A smiled grew wide on my face,

"What's with that nervous face? You look like your gunna shit you pants." Caleb said from the doorway. He was dressed in a navy blue tux and his hair was gelled back.

"Caleb!" I cried and ran to hug him.

It has been forever since I've seen him and it was a good thing he was here because I was in desperate need of his presence.

"How you been Levi?" he muttered hugging me back.

"I've been good." I said shakily.

"I can tell from the 'I'm about to faint' expression." Caleb chuckled clapping a hand my shoulder. I smiled before it fell and Caleb shook his head with amusement.

"Come here." He said reaching out and straightened my disaster of a knot.

"You look very handsome, Levi." I met his gaze, "I still can't believe it."

"Me either" I said letting out a heavy breath.

"At least Kyle's seen the error of his ways." Caleb said give the tie a final tug before brushing his hands down my jacket smoothing out the wrinkles.

"You can say that" I mumbled to myself dropping my eyes to the ground.

'Just wish he hadn't been tortured to see the errors.' I thought.

"I heard about what happened to him" I glanced up to meet his eyes. I could see the concern and anger in them from what Kyle went through. "I wish I could help him get past it but I can't. I can only help those with mate problems." I nodded in understanding. I remember when I though Kyle had left me, Caleb had help me and my father get past our grief of the loss of our mates.

"I know" I said hugging him again.

There was a knock on the door and we both looked to see my dad in the doorway in black suit and a smile on his face.

"You ready?" he asked me. I bit my lip and glanced over at Caleb who nodded and pushed me towards my dad.

"Let's do this thing." He said closing the door behind me.

As my father, Caleb and I walked down the fancy hallway of the hotel we were staying at I couldn't help but think about how this all came about. I smiled as memories of that night came back to me.

How Kyle had confessed his love to me in out bed. I remember how I thought my heart would explode just from the overload of feelings I was getting. How I couldn't speak a work as he let me know his heart in that special moment we had together. I though nothing could top this feeling of love and safety he was giving me and I him when he whispered those few words to me and I couldn't believe them.

We had moved up in our relationship in these last few months but what really made me believe that was the day I confessed to Kyle about the marks on my wrist. I knew he had seen them but made no move to mention them which I was grateful for. I told him about the way I felt the time I though he had left me and went to finish my pain in the bathroom thinking that is want he wanted.

I felt ashamed of my actions as I told him my darkest secret; I thought he would be mad at me for being such a fool but unexpectedly he had grabbed me close and cried on my shoulder apologizing for all he put me thought and I joined him as I told him that I should have searched for him and not have given up like I did. I remember how my heart ached as he gathered my wrists in his hand and pressed soft warm kisses on each scars.

"You will never have to go through something like this ever again, I promise" he told me and I truly believed him.

Mere days later he told me he loved me and made an even bigger leap and asked me a question I never thought I would hear.

*Flashback*

"Oh god, Kyle" I breathed out in shock unable to form anything other than that.

"Can I ask you something" his voice was shaky. With my voice out of commission I gave him a nodd wiping my watery eyes to see him more clearly.

Again he lent down to my ear and whispered.

"How do you feel about confessing our love in front of the council?"

With a stunned gasp I snapped my head to stare at him wide eyed, was he serious? I guess I stared at him too long without answered because he started to get fidgety and nervous.

"Levi?" he asked his voice an octave lower than normal. "Will you marry me?"

I finally shut my gaping mouth and blinked in disbelief.

"Yes" I breathed.

There was no other words in my head but yes!

*End of Flashback*

Now here I was a few weeks later in the most extravagant hotel in one of the few all wolf resorts in Alberta, Canada thanks to Mr. and Mrs. Parker's and the Alpha's generosity. This was also the place where the Elder council's headquarters was located. So this was officially happening, I was getting married to Kyle in only moments and though I was nervous as shit I was excited all at the same time!

Wolf marriages were a little different that human ones but a lot less current these day. It was kind of an old tradition and all I know about it was that it started in Western Europe ages ago and had been performed by an Elder council members. Though back then it was dangerous for an Elder to come out of hiding because they were discriminated against for their abilities and hunted; they still are now but not as bad as they were. They are protected fiercely by almost all packs from those few ignorant wolves now.

Caleb went and opened a side door for us to walk around towards the back where the ceremony was being held. My heart was beating out of my chest the closer my feet brought me to Kyle. I grabbed onto my dad's arm to keep myself up and not fall on my face. I was so shaky I was seeing double of everything. Dad chuckled and placed his hand down on mine.

"Take a deep breath, Levi" he said in my ear. I glanced up at him anxiously and did as he said.

The closer we got to turning the corner I could hear a piano playing, along with the soft sounds of stings instruments; I smiled. I remember telling him that I was in love with the song off an anime I had watching a while back.

'Kyles your such a dork' I thought as the song played but all words died as I made it around the corner and caught sight of him standing at the edge of the lake, a white carpet leading down to him. The wedding was being held in the back of the building where there was a backdrop of large mountain of green trees on each side of a beautiful aquamarine colored lake, behind Kyle. Also standing behind Kyle was a black robed and hooded figure that was one of the council members that would be marrying us today.

It was beautiful, but Kyle surpassed it all. He stood tall in a black tux and bow tie, his hair brushed up in an edgy style. His head was down as he stared at his shoes before it snapped up the moment I stepped foot on the carpet. The crowd of people, mostly the Blue Moon Pack stood. I saw Cyrus among them, also Caleb's mate Avery and their son Connor.

My heart jumped again at how many people were staring at me as my dad walked me down the aisle; the music crescendoing.

Looking back at Kyle his grey eyes met my brown ones; he was gorgeous as his body straightened up.

'Will you marry me?' Kyle's words echoed once again in my head.

This was really happening!

Halfway down the aisle I saw someone beside Kyle that I had never seen before as his right hand man. He had brown hair down to the nape of his neck and startlingly familiar golden eyes; I frowned a little but focused back on my mate. He smiled showing off all his pearly whites and reached out a hand towards me. Instinctively I took it noticing for the first time that I was standing right in front of him now.

Sparks flew between us as out skin touched and I gasped. A wind began to pick up slightly swaying our clothes a bit when an all too familiar sent hit me.

"Who gives these two to be bonded in unity?" a smooth deep voice said coming out from the hooded man. My eyes widened as I recognized the voice.

"My mate and I do" Kyle's father Wyatt spoke firmly as he stood up from the front row.

"As do I" my dad's much softer tone sounded behind me.

"Very well" the deep voice spoke again.

"Lets begin with the ceremony" slowly his hands rose up and pulled the large hood that covered his face back to reveal none other than Jim the pack Elder. I knew it! He smiled down at us both before pulling out a worn and tattered leather book.

"We have been brought here under the guidance of the Spirits to bind these two together in unity. Mating is a precious part of our society and they brighten our lives to the fullest but sometimes a bite isn't enough. Others want to put a ring on their mates finger to signify to everyone wolf or not that they are taken." There was a hum of laughter from the audience.

Kyle looked at me with a knowing smile.

"Lakota" Jim said expectantly his head turned towards the young man standing behind Kyle and my eyes widened. No way that... was Lakota! I watched him step closer and hand Jim something slowly he looked at me and smiled.

"Please lend me your hands, palms up" Jim asked bringing me back.

We both reached out with our palms facing up when a cold object landed in our hands. Glancing down I examined a beautifully crafted platinum Celtic knot wedding band.

"These bands represent the strength of our race and your love for each other forever bond." He motioned us to slide the rings on each other.

"We are gathered here to bind these two together under the guidance of the Spirits, they have been chosen for each other and so shall they be till their last breath." Jim announced.

As the ceremony proceeded Jim wrapped a white silk ceremonial scarf around out our hands together as he spoke in the ancient language of the lycans. I couldn't take my eyes of Kyle at all through the whole thing. I said what I was told to say and did what I was told to do all the while staring him till the words I do came out of our mouths did I jumped into Kyle's arms and give him a passionate heavy kiss. Kyle hugged me tightly to him and kissed me back, I swear my heart was on fire.

Loud applause rang in my ears, I pulled away to see our pack standing up and cheering.

"May the Spirits be with you both." Jim said to us with a gentle smile stepping aback and bowing his head in respect of our union.

Together we turned to face everyone with big smiles. I saw my father wiping tears from him face as he stood by Kyles parents who were hugging each other happily.

"Your entirely mine now" Kyle murmured in my ear. I glanced up at him beneath my lashes and chuckled.

"I always was" I whispered kissing him once more. "From the beginning"

Our hands entwined together and I stood there in front of everyone ready for this new beginning with the man that would be my forever.

Fin

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well there you have it MY PRETTIES! Kyle and Levi story is over. I really hoped you loved it, liked it, okayed it doesn't matter you read it! This book was basically written for all you Levi and Kyle fans out there who wished for it so badly and I can't let all down now could I? NO! lol, I can't say it was my best work but as long as you enjoyed it I enjoyed writing it. So thank you for sticking with me thought the end. :D

As for the fourth book, I mentioned I would tell you all who it would be about in the epilogue and the majority of you wanted a certain someone and here he is....

CONNOR!!!! Yeah!

Though sorry to disappoint you all who wanted him with Lakota cuz that's not happening. I've already had who he will be with in mind for such a long time and I think it's about time I brought a few brand new characters in the mix. So look out for the fourth book of the Blue Moon Series called "Burn For Me"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

391K 9.8K 17
I smelt something calming, like the smell of rain and vanilla and suddenly, a guy came in charging at Gabriel. Gabriel didn't have any time to react...
287K 12.1K 25
(This is a boyxboy story. If you do not like that kind of thing, then you know what to do...LEAVE. I will not tolerate any discrimination or any insu...
19.7K 800 19
Michael and Liam are madly in love. Or so they think. How madly in love could you be when you've only just started talking? Liam has always been a he...
69.8K 1.6K 25
(BoyXBoy) Death has a strange way of working. While it takes away someone you love it can bring you closer to someone you never thought you would get...