New Life [Zarry ageplay]

By Prisonerwithavision

"To the one who eventually comes along, I can already say that I love you more than anything or anyone else... More

Prologue
We All Fall Down
Spider-Man
Baby
Peter Pan
PB&J
Bad Words
Car Ride
Sneezes
Explorer
Dominant
Milk
Touching
Presents and Veggies
One Two Three
Bedtime Games
Blue Bars
Vanilla and Sugar
Judging
You Too
Bad Boy
Little Diver
Time-out
Proper Citizens
No More Naps
A Surprise

Make It Count

6.8K 274 51
By Prisonerwithavision

"What d'you think?" Harry smiled as he carried Zayn into the nursery a few nights later.

He'd rearranged it earlier that day while Zayn was busy playing.

Zayn looked around, sucking on his dummy.

"You like it?" Harry asked, carrying him over to the crib.

He sat him down in it, and Zayn automatically stood up and took his dummy out.

"I'm not tired yet, can we watch a movie?"

"No, it's bed time. Lay down." Harry told him, taking the dummy.

"But daddy-"

"Don't start, Zayn. Lay down." Harry said sternly.

Zayn wanted to be angry with him and glare, but he just couldn't.

The stern look Harry was giving him kept him quiet, and Zayn was distracted by Harry's strong bare upper body.

He'd taken his shirt off after it got wet from doing the dishes.

"Lay down." Harry whispered with a smile, kissing Zayn's nose.

Zayn scrunched his face up with a little laugh, dropping onto his bum before he comfortably fell onto his back.

Harry smiled, tucking him in. "Good night baby. I hope you have the best dreams, I'll see you in the morning."

He kissed Zayn's forehead before he turned and quietly left, turning the light off.

Zayn sighed, wishing Harry would let him sleep in his bed again.

Sometimes he felt so lonely in here.

Zayn sat up and looked around the room, studying how Harry had rearranged it.

The dresser was now much closer to the crib.

In fact it was so close, Zayn figured he could reach out and touch it.

He got to his feet, reaching out of the crib and smacking his hand down on the dresser.

Zayn unconsciously reached with both hands, pulling on the dresser until it was up against the crib.

He then grabbed onto the sides, using it to pull himself up out of the crib.

Zayn quickly looked around once he was on top of the dresser, shocked that he had made it out of the crib.

This changed everything.

Immediately his head began to fill with ideas.

He could go down and play video games after Harry went to bed if he wanted.

Of course, if Harry caught him it'd be another spanking for sure.

Plus, Zayn knew if Harry found out he could get out of the crib he would move the dresser out of Zayn's reach from then on.

That meant this was Zayn's only night of breaking out.

He needed to make it count.

Zayn slowly crept over to the door, pressing his ear against it.

After not hearing anything, he opened the door and peeked out.

There was still light coming from downstairs, which meant Harry was down there.

Zayn decided to go to Harry's room, taking all he had on off and climbing into his bed.

Zayn was confident that he wouldn't get in trouble for this.

He soon relaxed, loving the way Harry's bed felt.

Especially on his bare skin.

Zayn had just closed his eyes when he heard footsteps.

He opened them again, watching Harry walk in and go over to his dresser to get a shirt.

Zayn bit his lip to keep from smiling. "Hi daddy." He said, making Harry flinch and whirl around where he stood.

"What....Zayn? What are you doing out of bed? How did you get in here?"

"I wanted to have play time and sleep in your bed." Zayn said innocently.

"Okay but how did you get out of...." Harry trailed off, realizing putting the dresser that close to the crib was a bad idea.

The little sneak.

He then saw what Zayn had taken off in a pile on the floor.

"Are you naked?" He asked.

Zayn nodded. "Ready for you, daddy."

Harry raised his eyebrows. "I see."

Zayn smiled in a cute way, wiggling down in the bed and pulling the covers up to his chin.

Harry walked over and turned the light off, taking everything off and getting into bed with him.

"You really should be getting to sleep, Zayn. It's late." Harry said softly, not sure if he wanted to have play time tonight.

Zayn turned and moved up against him, hugging their bodies together and stealing Harry's warmth.

"But I'm not tired. I want to have play time again." Zayn said, beginning to kiss his neck.

"Zayn..." Harry trailed off, still sounding reluctant and barely returning Zayn's affection.

"What?" Zayn asked quietly, nibbling his ear.

"Let's just lay here for a bit, yeah?" Harry asked, knowing if he cuddled Zayn for a bit he'd be asleep real soon.

"What's wrong? Why don't you want to play?" Zayn asked, boldly sliding his hand down Harry's torso.

Feeling every curve of every muscle, having to force himself not to just climb on top of his daddy.

Harry didn't really have an answer.

"Hm?" Zayn hummed, gripping Harry's cock.

Harry bit his lower lip, reaching down and removing Zayn's hand.

"Alright, alright." Harry whispered, looking at Zayn.

Those big eyes looked so innocent before, but they certainly didn't now.

Harry kissed him gently, pulling him closer.

But Zayn broke the kiss. "I mean if you don't want to-"

"Hush." Harry interrupted, getting on top of him and kissing his neck.

Zayn smiled, playing with Harry's curls.

"What if I don't?" Zayn teased.

"I'll make you." Harry said, kissing his lips.

Zayn gently sucked Harry's lower lip into his mouth, nibbling it a bit before Harry pulled away.

"How do you want to play tonight?" Harry asked, running his fingertips down Zayn's bare skin, giving him goosebumps.

Zayn hummed a little, staring at Harry's lips.

"Answer me." Harry told him, his large hand on Zayn's thigh now.

Zayn was blushing, finding it difficult to decide.

"Um, m-maybe like last time?"

"Nothing new?" Harry asked, rubbing his thigh now.

Zayn licked his lips, his eyes trailing down Harry's chest.

"Wanna give you a blow job." He mumbled shyly.

Harry could've fainted just then.

"Sounds perfect." He said, kissing him.

"I-I know what it is I've just never actually done it, so-"

"I know you'll do fine." Harry said softly. "With a mouth like this how couldn't you?" He asked quietly, running his finger over Zayn's lips.

Zayn smiled a little, parting his lips and letting his tongue brush against Harry's finger.

Harry watched closely, leaning down and putting his tongue in place of his finger.

Zayn welcomed him, parting his lips even more and pulling Harry closer.

By the time Harry decided he was finished with the teasing and tongue tricks, Zayn could barely breathe.

"Fuck," He panted after their lips parted, not realizing what he said until it was too late.

"Sorry." He quickly added because of the look Harry gave him.

"Sorry doesn't cut it, baby. You know you're not supposed to say bad words." Harry said.

"But what if I say I'm really sorry? Then I give you that blow job?" Zayn asked.

"Because I didn't mean to say it, daddy." Zayn added, trying to be cute.

Harry stared at him a moment.

"We'll see."

"Can I do it now?" Zayn asked, able to feel how ready Harry was.

"Okay." Harry answered, getting off of him.

Zayn moved on top of him next, kissing down his body until he reached his destination.

"You think it'll fit?" Zayn asked, his hand wrapped around the base.

Yes, he was asking in a playful way to give Harry's ego a boost, but at the same time Zayn was a little worried that it wouldn't fit.

It was massive.

"One way to find out. Go ahead baby." Harry said, watching him with dark eyes.

Zayn swallowed his fear, starting by running his tongue around the tip.

He was slow, but generous, making Harry squirm a bit.

Eventually he wrapped his lips around it, and began to make his way down.

So slowly and thoroughly, as if he was trying to drive Harry insane.

Harry dug his nails into the bed, barely able to keep still as Zayn kept going.

Bobbing his head, going just a little further each time.

The tip bumped the back of Zayn's throat and he coughed a bit, but that didn't stop him.

He didn't go that far anymore, but he made sure to go as far as he comfortably could.

He hollowed out his cheeks, circling his tongue around the tip each time he reached it.

"God," Harry choked out, rapidly falling apart.

"F-Fuck, baby-" He struggled, fighting his own urges to thrust up into Zayn's pretty mouth.

Harry threw his head back, panting out hot breaths and squeezing the sheets.

"M'close." Harry warned, his eyebrows inching closer together as he closed his eyes.

Even though he knew it was going to happen, Zayn was slightly startled when Harry came into his mouth.

He failed to keep his mouth completely closed as he sat back, some of it dripping down his chin and neck.

Zayn swallowed the rest, looking at Harry.

He sort of resembled a deflated balloon.

"How was that daddy? Am I still in trouble?" Zayn asked.

Harry smiled lazily, eventually sitting up a looking at Zayn.

He used the bed sheet to wipe Zayn's chin and neck, looking at him so fondly.

"That was amazing baby." Harry said softly, kissing Zayn's forehead.

"I guess I'll let you slide this time." Harry said.

"Can I sleep in here with you?" Zayn asked quickly.

"Zayn," Harry sighed.

"Please daddy?" Zayn begged, trying to see into Harry's eyes.

"Pretty please?" He asked, climbing into Harry's lap and straddling him.

Harry had no choice but to look at him now.

"Please." Zayn said quietly, staring right at him with those big beautiful eyes.

"Thought you weren't tired." Harry smiled, his hands on Zayn's sides.

"I'm not but you always make me go to bed anyway." Zayn said.

"I'm so terrible aren't I?" Harry asked, laying back and bringing Zayn with him.

Zayn moved to lay beside him, moving up against him into his arms.

"Not too terrible." Zayn said quietly.

"So you're not tired at all?" Harry asked, smiling.

"I never am at this hour, Har- daddy." Zayn quickly corrected himself.

"I see. Maybe I should make bed time later, then?" Harry asked, stroking Zayn's hair.

"That'd be great. I hate going to bed so early." Zayn complained.

"Why?" Harry asked, continuing.

"Because I just lay in there for hours awake and it's boring."

"Yeah?"

"Yes. It frustrates me. A later bed time would make me happier." Zayn said, his voice softer now.

"Makes sense. Because it's too early and you're not tired now." Harry said.

"Exactly." Zayn said, his eyelids already getting heavy.

Harry knew playing with his hair would get him to sleep instantly.

"I'm sorry. Since this is too early I'll definitely make your bed time later." Harry smirked.

"Thanks." Zayn said, fighting back a yawn.

"Yeah. There's just no sense in it." Harry practically teased, massaging Zayn's scalp.

"Mmm." Zayn hummed in agreement, his eyes drooping closed for just a moment.

"Hey can it be later tonight?" Zayn asked, sitting up away from Harry's touch.

It was making him sleepy and he was trying to prove a point here, damn it.

"Come here." Harry smiled.

Zayn blinked. "I mean I was just wondering because I wanted to go-"

"Well I don't want you to go anywhere. Just come here. Lay with me." Harry said.

"Don't want to." Zayn mumbled, knowing he'd fall asleep.

"Zayn." Harry warned.

"I don't want to." Zayn whined. "I'm not tired I don't want to go to sleep."

"Just lay with me we can still talk. I just want to hold you, baby." Harry said.

"No. I want to go play video games." Zayn argued.

"Zayn, lay down in here with me or I'll put you back in your crib." Harry warned.

Zayn huffed, glaring in the other direction.

"Alright, fine. Back in the crib it is." Harry said, bluffing.

Zayn wanted to react but just sat there with his arms folded and a scowl on his face.

"And since you're so wide awake I'll warm you up a bottle." Harry added.

That made Zayn even angrier.

But he still didn't move an inch.

"Yeah, I bet a nice warm bottle will help you sleep. And that onesie you never wear. The soft one with the bunnies on it? I bet that'll be nice and comfy for sleeping." Harry said, knowing Zayn wanted to set fire to that onesie.

When Harry first showed it to him Zayn claimed the bunnies looked stupid.

Plus, he didn't like that the feet were little bunnies too.

Harry thought it was adorable but he knew he could never put Zayn in it.

"Fine." Zayn snapped, moving over and laying back down.

"Baby everybody gets sleepy and goes to sleep. There's nothing wrong with it." Harry chuckled at how angry he looked.

"It's okay to be sleepy. I'm going to sleep with you, you know. I'm not going to get up and go do other stuff or anything fun." Harry told him.

Zayn looked at him. "You're not?"

"Nope. I'm going to sleep right here with you." Harry said, tapping his nose.

Zayn cracked a smile. "Well then I guess I'm okay with this bed time. As long as it's yours too."

Harry chuckled, pulling him close and leaving little kisses all over his face.

"Goodnight Zayn." He smiled when he finished and Zayn stopped giggling.

"Goodnight daddy."

×××××××××××××××××
A/N: It's been so long, I know. I'm struggling with inspiration for anything. My life lately has just been work and sleep but, today this happened. *shrugs*
- Z

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

451K 22.8K 35
"It's wrong." "But it's the first time I've felt right." *Warning: Story contains bad language, heavy sexual content, and mild drug use/references...
169K 10.1K 60
Money and power, two things that will get you whatever you want. Add beauty to the mix and you'll have whoever you want too. That was Harry's life, h...
71.1K 3.8K 15
[Sequel to Protection] Clever description loading... check your connection ©2016 Prisonerwithavision
57.4K 3.1K 11
"I don't care if he's important to you! He will always be more than breath to me. So if you want him, you better be ready to go through the likes of...