Colby Brock Imagines

By dreamshadexx

Imagines dedicated to Colby Brock Includes: - happy imagines - sad imagines - cute / romantic imagin... More

Beach Adventures
Halloween
Heavydirtysoul
Colby's Secrets
It's Not Christmas Without You
Jealousy Rears It's Ugly Head
Dog Park adventures
Meet my Girlfriend
Company
Things have changed
Leap of Faith
Insecurities
Disneyland
Welcome to the Black Parade
Anniversary Dance
Picnics
Thunderstorms
My Everything~part 1
My Everything ~ part 2
Abandoned Buildings
One Of The Guys
Long Way Home
Late Nights
Photography
Photography (cont.)
Welcome to the Prank Wars
We're All Done Now
•authors note•
Struggles
Snapchat
Q & A
Coming Clean
Suicide Bridge
Vidcon
Happy Valentine's Day
Concerts
Why Not ?!
Carnival
Q & A pt.2
Telling Sam
Self Promo
Memories - senior prom
The Drug In Me Is You
Announcement
Bring In The Clowns
Camping
Spotted
Good Morning
Tour
Author's Note
Goodbye Trap House
Welcome to the Black Parade (Revised)

Your Secrets

5.2K 109 43
By dreamshadexx

*Cant thank you guys enough for getting this book to over 1k votes....it blows my mind!!
I love you guys so much!!
Hopefully Colby Brock novel will have first few chapters out soon!!*

*Also, this imagine is literally my worst one because I did it all at once at like three in the morning.....but you guys should still vote for it loll* 

For the last two years you and Colby have had a really solid relationship. Rarely any fights and if there were to be any fights they were over something as stupid who lost the remote this time. Colby was honestly your rock. He knew exactly how to handle you especially considering you were not like everyone else in the world.

Here's how Colby became your rock.

*two years ago*

You and your best friend were attempting to find you a date. You were eighteen years old and still single in a new city. Recently moving to California in attempts to jump start a small acting career lead you and your best friend to spontaneously packing your bags and just leaving. It was a spur of the moment decision that had consequences and perks.

In Los Angeles, the two of you were at a near by hangout spot called The Grove.

"Do you really think this is going to work?" you asked nervously as you sat down in a food place called Tender Greens 

"It'll work if you just keep your damn mouth shut about you know what"

"I can't help it" you said looking around the restaurant for your internet date to show up. "If I'm going to be with someone I want them to know everything about me"

"I agree with you don't get me wrong, but sometimes things like that can wait until a conversation in the future" she said

Your internet date was also eighteen and also new in California and you seemed to have a lot in common. The two of you agreed to meet at Tender Greens at 6 o'clock for a type of date just to get to know one another.

You kept looking down at your lap which had your phone on your thighs. Checking the time each and every second, getting more and more nervous.

"Maybe this is a sign" you said picking up your phone. "Maybe he's not here because he's not the one. He's not the one that would understand my secrets"

"You need to stop worrying about it. You told me about it and i'm here for you" she said as she quickly slapped the table and pointed at the door. "I think that's him" she began getting up from the table leaving you alone

"Wait don't leave me here!" you exclaimed

Suddenly, a tall dark haired guy with the brightest blue eyes was standing next to you. Your heart dropped down to the floor as you started to stand up to introduce yourself. You could feel your hands shaking but hoping that he didn't notice.

"I'm y/n it's nice to finally meet you" you said thinking that you sounded like a dork

"Colby, nice to meet you" he said taking a seat across from you

You looked over at your best friend who was sitting a few tables away staring at you. She was staring so much that all she needed to complete her creepiness were binoculars. You were motioning to Colby who was ordering his food and he could definitely see that you were making head motions to someone about him.

"Are you okay?" he asked

You got scared when he spoke and jumped back to reality and said "what?"

"I said are you okay"

"Yeah i'm fine" you said lying through your teeth. "Why?"

"Because you keep twitching your head in my direction while looking at the girl sitting over there" he said pointing at your best friend

"Yeah I'm sorry about that" you said giving up. "That's my best friend and she sort of set up this date and that head twitch thing was meant to be our discrete safe word"

"Discrete? You looked like you were having a seizure" Colby said as he was laughing to himself when his food finally came

"Your funny"

"Thanks!" he said taking a bite of his food. "So tell me about yourself"

"Well i'm 18, I just moved to California, I live with my best friend, and I left right after my graduation"

Colby didn't respond. He was finishing the food in his mouth for a few seconds. He just looked at you.

Finally when he was done with his food he just said the word "boring!"

"boring?" you said completely confused

"Yeah that's all stuff you told me through text already" he said as he crossed his arms and looked at you. "I wanna know something that nobody knows"

"Like what?" you asked raising an eyebrow

"You look like a girl with secrets. I wanna know those secrets. I want to be able to know who you are more than just the cover story of you"

For a split second your heart had dropped again. Colby was sounding like your ideal guy. He had said everything you wanted to hear in a relationship and you only just met. He wanted to know your secrets and it sounded like he was being genuine when he said that.

You thought to yourself: should I tell Colby my secret? Would he believe me? Would he not want a second date? Would he be interested? If he likes me would it matter?
All of these questions were just floating around in your head. All of your prior relationships ended in failure because none of the guys believed in what you could do and they would call you crazy. It never ended well and due to that it has made you unable to find anyone special.

Your best friend has walked past the table at least seven times in the last five minutes. As she walked past for the last time she heard Colby say "I want you to tell me just one secret about yourself"

She quickly brought herself into the conversation and exclaimed "I'm so sorry to interrupt, but I just need to borrow y/n for one second and then she's all yours again" she said as her smile turned into a scowl as she pulled you from your seat to an empty corner of the restaurant

"You can't tell him your secret!" she exclaimed

"Why not? The boy is pleading to know a secret about me"

"Y/N if you tell him he will take off in the other direction. This guy actually seems like he could be a keeper and I don't want that to get ruined"

"I hear what your saying but i'll make my own choice on it" you said as you walked back to the table
You took a seat and took a bite of your food until you finally said "Now where were we"

"You were about to tell me a secret" Colby said smiling

"You know normal people on a first date don't usually ask people to tell them a secret as a form of initiation into a possible relationship" you said trying to think of a secret other than your huge one as you twiddled you thumbs together quickly

"And did you know that people who ramble when their nervous and have a habit like the one you have usually means they are hiding something" Colby said as he reached across the table and separated your hands. "Whatever it is your hiding doesn't need to be hidden from me" 

"If I tell you, you will run away screaming" you said standing up from the table as you released yourself from Colby's small grip. "This date was really nice but I don't think it's going to work out" 

"Yes it is" Colby said loudly making the whole area turn and face you. "Look whatever it is that you don't want to say I'm not going to force you, but I'm also not going to walk away and I'm definitely not going to let you walk away. I'm here because I like you" 

You had absolutely no words. 

Colby getting up and standing up for you made you feel really special. You wondered would it be so bad to let someone into your life without spilling your secrets to them. You started to move closer to Colby because he was giving you your space while still not letting his eyes off of you. 

You took a hold of his hands and whispered in his ear. You felt his cheek bones move around, that was when you knew that his eyes had widened and his jaw dropped open. 

Just after you said what you said you slowly backed away from Colby. You turned around and began to walk out the door believing that Colby would not chase after you because he must've thought that you were insane. 

After taking only one step forward Colby grabbed your hand from behind and spun you around to face him again. He did not say a single word and he quickly just closed his eyes and placed his lips on yours. 

"I'm not going anywhere" he said as he pulled away from the kiss 

From that day forward Colby has known your biggest secret and all of your smaller ones too and it has only brought you too closer together. Even two years later he's just as in love with you as the day you whispered into his ear. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.6K 112 61
just colby brock imagines enjoy it tho enjoy 🫶(IT ISNT DISCONTINUED AND ITS USUALLY ANGST)
30.4K 94 3
First installment of Colby Brock One-Shots! Requests are open. Disclaimer - This story was produced by Colby Brock living rent-free inside of my mind.
33.2K 289 34
A series of imagines that are reader x Colby Brock. NOT writing smut. These are very dramatic and cringy lol.
562K 7.5K 187
Gramma and spellings are awful. Might fix it one day 🤷🏼‍♀️ Based on the videos of the Trap House and other imagines I just think of. It will mainly...