Hermione Granger is the missi...

Von DramioneForever20032

Hermione learns in her second year of Hogwarts when she gets a letter that helps her find her true identity... Mehr

The Letter
Riddle Manor and old memories
Back To hogwarts
The First Meeting
Fist Day of teaching and New Members
The plan and Hogsmade trip
Halloween Ball
Bella's Surprise for the Girls
Bills And Charlie's Death
The Dreams
Family Time and Another Pregnancy
Welcome home Daisy, Antonio, and Fleur
Family Trees
Meeting The Rest Of The Family
The Real Family Tree
Arthur's Note
Athors Note
The Next Morning
Not An Update
Authors Note
Ok i need help

Sorting And New Houses

6.9K 120 22
Von DramioneForever20032

Chapter 4

a

This is going to be along chapter.

3 person p.o.v

As everyone got of the train the 1 years went to the boats and everyone else went to the carriages to go tp Hogwarts. Soon they stared walking in to the great hall and sat down in a seat except 1 years and lily.

Lily's p.o.v

One by one the 1 years were called and sorted to there houses 20 to Slytherin, 3 to Gryffindor, 7 to Ravenclaw and 5 to Hufflepuff.

"Lily Riddle" McGonagall called

As i walked up and sat down on the stoll everyone was looking nevis as she put the hat on my head it stated to think.

"Slytherin" it road

Slytherin stared cheering. I sat down and started talking with my friends because they new who i was before in first year.

After dinner we walked down to the common room.

"The pass word is pure blood" Draco said.

As we walked in to the common room everything was green and silver it was like the Gryffindor common room but better because its Slytherin because there are no Mud Blood or Blood Traitors.

I love my friends because they get that i hate Harry Potter who just Won't Die. Why won't he just freaking Die. And these bloody blood traitors weaslys. I also hate Dummbledork hes the reason i was friends with the stupid harry potter and waeslys family.

"I am going to bed night draco." i say while yawning.

"K night lily"

I go up the stairs to my dorm and sleep.

a/n
Sorry I know i said it was going to be long just ran out of ideas.

285 words

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

2.3M 116K 65
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
297K 27.7K 64
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
88.7K 4.9K 34
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...